Score: 5.00 Votes: 3
rate this

eod_podcast, discussion thread, better known as Kanzen, Ericlindros, and Honda_X rambling aimlessly

Starter: DEMO Posted: 12 years ago Views: 6.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 28
I don't know..I think a solid hour would be good.

We tend to blow through time pretty quick. It was always supposed to be an hour, I'm not sure how it ended up at over an hour and a half..lol
I think an hour is a good amount of time too. Write up a list of topics you're gonna cover...do the more current affairs ones first, if you don't get to the later ones, they can always be added into next week.
Lvl 25
We’ve been doing outlines since the unreleased pilot, we just rarely stick to it.
Lvl 28
I blame the host.
Lvl 20
I don't have a Twitter, and I'm not getting one. How can I check out the podcast?
Quote:
Originally posted by Tarquin

I don't have a Twitter, and I'm not getting one. How can I check out the podcast?

Download it here.

http://hotfile.com/dl/131728709/c933471/eod_001.m4a.html
Lvl 27
You don't need a twitter account, just click the link and it will take you to a filehost where you can then download the file...
Lvl 20
Thanks everyone. I'll listen to it in a bit.
Lvl 8
I am now following you crazy kids!!!
Lvl 59
Podcast 2 done. I went a little dark, bros.

Lvl 25
Yeah it is up and all that jazz. Did it in record time even after wasting an hour.
You guys are surprisingly normal

I noticed some characteristic similarities with the way you post stuff which is probably a given although Kanzen sounds stoned to the eyeballs particularly when the computer talk enters the fray. As for my opinion about the subject matter, I'd say you pretty much got that stuff vaguely covered

It's pretty clear and easy listening though, you guys kind of compliment each other well and I had a few lolz while I ate dinner. That background music is hilarious.. I think hallelujah faded in while Eric was talking about his dog swallowing a cooked bone or something and just the idea of three dudes from wbw talking about avatars and shit cracks me the fuck up
Lvl 27
Just downloaded the 2nd podcast, will be listening to it shortly...

And by shortly I mean sometime in the next several hours
Lvl 27
Tooo much Steve Jobs

Started out really well, but damn you guys got stuck
Lvl 59
I actually thought the first one was a little bit funnier, but I'm not really objective, so....

ALso, fuckin' Steve Jobs ruining our podcast with all that boring banter and such. What a dick.
i know. i'm a girl i didn't care about all that steve jobs electronically stuff. but i liked it i kept me entertained for an hour.

the first one was my favorite. i laughed a lot through that one.
Lvl 28
Yeah, I actually made a post during the Steve Jobs conversation in the spam "Steve Jobs is ruining the Podcast".

But, it was worth talking about, even though I'm not sure how the alternate, Steve Jobsless reality would have turned out, I'm sure things would have been remotely different.

I also need to get a mic that doesn't sit so close to my mouth.

I suggested the idea of "After Hours" extra content for the podcast, where after the hour we just leave it running for 10-15 minutes and just kinda riff.

About thirty seconds after the podcast ended I made a joke that send Kanzen into giggle hysterics for about ten minutes, and I think you chaps would benefit from the comedy a little. But, I listened to the second podcast, while skipping a little of the Steve Jobs bit, and it was quite entertaining.
i know. i'd so listen to after hours. like bloopers. haha. forsure.
Lvl 27
Ok, aside from the Steve babble, it was solid, you guys are getting used to talk amongst yourselves now in a "broadcast" type atmosphere...

So with that said, I can see some good things developing in the future with this
lol i think it's funny when someone says something and it gets dead silent for like 30 seconds
  • Goto: