Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

EL Liveblogs [strike]House MD[/strike] The Show that is on instead of House MD - Warning: SPOILERZ

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 12 years ago Views: 2.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 59

House texted the assistant chick's parents, to cause drama. That rascally House!

Also, the lungs are crashing. Not sure how lungs crash on their own without a neverous system or whatever, but they seem to have gotten it under control.

Except the right lobe of the lung isn't working correctly. They killed part of the lung.

OH NOES!

Meanwhile the dad of the new assistant chick is smiling and waving from outside the walls.
Lvl 59
<comercial>

So, it seems you have to type pretty quickly to keep up with this liveblog shit as it happens in real time.

Oh, there's a commercial for Puss-N-Boots in 3D. If I was like 10 that looks like it would be awesome.

but I'm not. And I hate 3d movies.
Lvl 59
House is back.

They're having a tet-a-tet. Not worthy of writing about.

House is also trying to steal his chair back from some other doctor's office. The assistant chick won't help him.

And then the doctor came back and House turns and says to the assistant, "I"M SORRY, I JUST WONT HELP YOU STEAL THIS CHAIR!" and walks away.
Lvl 59
House hiding in bathroom reading a book.

Wilson knocks: "House, the nurses saw you come in here"

House: "Very well, come in!"

Wilson: "It's a bathroom!"

House: "Well that explains the hole in this chair."

h
Lvl 59
Conversation between Foreman and assistant.

I didn't really listen because they're not funny and are boring me.
Lvl 59
Now commercials.

Man, this one commercial is really crazy. It's got this song on which is sung by a combination of Macy Gray and Nelly Furtado.

It's a Lowes commercial, and then everyone dances all goofy.

But the song is kind of crazy. Seriously, the singer is like a Macy Gray, Nelly Furtado hybrid.
Lvl 59
Oh, here it is:

[youtube]3wayZ9e6sq8[/youtube]

Seriously, weird commercial with catchy weird tune.
Lvl 59
House back.

He's eating an Edible Arrangement flower-fruit thing. Not his, obviously.

Now Wilson is manipulating people now. He's trying to get his lung-recipient person to agree to keep trying (she had signed a DNR order a bit ago because she was down in the dumps). Wilson got drunk ex husband or something to come talk her into continuing treatment. It worked.

House wins again!

Although they havent' fixed the lungs yet.
Lvl 28
I'm waiting to read this thread for when I watch House.
Lvl 59
Oh.

Wilson is like, 'House, thanks, it was the right thing to manipulate her into agreeing to treatment'

And House is like, "I like you. I'm sorry. Pls to be getting over being mad."

And Wison is like, "I DONT LIKE YOU!"

Boom. Headshot!

Lung is dying. Some disagreement between the transplant team, house and the assistant chick over what's happening to them. Will they make it? Will the recipient live long enough to find out? Will commissioner Gordon be released from the Joker's nefarious trap? To find out, tune in next week; Same bat time, same bat channel!

Just kidding, it's just a commercial.

Probably the last one, I'm thinking.

Should be back with the conclusion after this.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

I'm waiting to read this thread for when I watch House.

Probably a good idea.

There's a spoiler or two here.
Lvl 59
House back.

There's a broken window. I think house did it.

It's the window to his old office and he's sitting inside, so yeah.

New boss guy just kicked him out. He's doing one of his ball-bouncing meditation things. Trying to figure out this ish.

He notices something about a birthday cake.

The lungs are dying. And he thinks that the lungs were of a smoker.

Esoinophilic pneuminitis.

White blood cells are reacting to the smoke (donor kid was at a poker game where they smoke) and the white blood cells go apeshit when smoke gets into them.

So now they're irradiating the lungs to try to kill the white blood cells that are killing the lungs. Good times.

Will there be enough time?
Lvl 59
Ooh. It seems to be working.

Assistant is learning, and thinks she wants to stay on as House's assistant.

Foreman is sorta pleased.

Lung is being transplanted.

Seems to be working.

House is strolling through the lobby with a cigar. TRIUMP!

Whoops.

He went to light it, and Foreman is like, "HOUSE!"

...but...wait for it....

He's like, "I found something for you..."

And he takes him back up to his old office, with his old stuff in it, and is like, "you're welcome.:
Lvl 59
OH SNAP!

Wilson walks into House's office, and is like, "POW!" just jacks him right in has face.

And then he goes to leave and is all, "Dinner later?"

LIKE. A. BOSS.

And House is all, "Sure, I know a goood new vegetarian place"

And Wilson - who gave up meat according to Wilson like 20 minutes ago - is like, "Nah, screw it, I want a steak."

Good stuff!
Lvl 59
GOODY!

So they just showed the preview for next week's episode, and it looks like 13 shows up.

So maybe they're not gone for the whole season.

Whew. Whatta relief. I really like those dudes, and didn't want to go through a whole new nerdy team.
Lvl 59
END HOUSE SEASON 8, EPISODE 2 LIVEBLOG

Tune in next week for Episode 3 liveblog, if I'm around.
  • Goto: