Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

EL Liveblogs [strike]House MD[/strike] The Show that is on instead of House MD - Warning: SPOILERZ

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 12 years ago Views: 2.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 59
HOUSE SEASON 8; Episode 2

It's starting!

He's in jail. It seems that Foreman has come to visit. And Foreman is the new dean of medicine!
Lvl 59
Foreman needs house out of jail to help with a case.

House isn't sure.

House's hair seems a bit longer than last season. Maybe the jailhosue barber is bad, or maybe House is going bald-ish.
Lvl 59
Cool.

The patient they're going to treat, that Foreman needs help with, is just a pair of lungs in a box. That's it. In a box.
Lvl 59
They're lungs for a donation, but there's somethign wrong with them, so he ahs to go back to Princeton Hospital (PPTH) to fix them.

House is having some issues with Foreman as Dean of Medicine.
Lvl 59
Foreman says if House does anything bad, Foreman gets to send him back to jail.

Cuddy left because...well, because House ran his car into her house.

And House's office is gone, since Orthopedics needed more space.

His team is gone, his office is gone, etc. Craziness!
Lvl 59

His office is like a janitor's closet now.

And his assistant is like a tiny little nerdy chick.
Lvl 59
Ooh, nerdy reject assistant apparently punched a doctor, which is why she got assigned to House.

Of course, he's making a scene with the transplant team about his prison stay.
Lvl 59
"IDIOTS!"
I'm watching Anchorman.

U Jelly?

Maybe I'll start a live blog of awesome quotes.
Lvl 59
Wilson and House are having a lovers' spat. Or something.

Wilson doesn't want to be friends with House anymore.

This is shaping up to be not a fun season with all these sad sallies around here.
Lvl 59
House and the chick assistant (who punched her attendign because he grabbed her ass), are going to the dude's house (the dude who died in a motorcycle crash to donate the lungs) to see if they can find what might have caused an issue with his lungs.
Lvl 59
Kid got glasses, but wasn't wearing any of them in any pictures.

So house is like, "Did he get glasses recently"

And the dad is like, "Yeah, he was having headaches"

And House is like, "ITS A TUMAH"

And then the doorbell rings and the cops take house away because he has one of those ankle monitors on due to being on parole.

<commercial>
Lvl 59
No Chase, No 13, No Talb.

Apparently they went away in the year since House has been gone, but this is dumb, because 13 is really hot, so I hope she comes back at some point this season.

although Olivia Wilde has been in a lot of movies and such lately, so she's got a busy schedule I guess.
Lvl 28
No Chase, 13 or Talb?

Who the fuck else is there? Or like, it's just House?
Lvl 59
Welp, Foreman got him out of trouble for breaking his parole, and he has to fix the lungs or whatever to make them both look better to the board of trustees.

Now they're in the morgue doing a partial autopsy or whatever.

And now his assistant tells him that she might go to Chicago to study or soemthing. House berates her, because, well, he's House obviously.

OOOH....SHE HITS BACK! "Youre right, I shouldn't run away from my problems, I should just drive my car into my boss' house!"

BURN!
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

No Chase, 13 or Talb?

Who the fuck else is there? Or like, it's just House?

Just House, Foreman as Dean of Medicine, Wilson and his little tiny asian assistant chick.

And Wilson hates house.

And now House is in Wilson's office playing Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On!" on Wilson's computer.
Lvl 59
Ooh, commercial for TGIFriday's looks delicious.
Lvl 59
...And we're back.

House wants to check out the donors of the plasma that the lung donor got. There's like a hundred of them. Foreman doesn't want him to leave the hospital because of the parole thing.

Foreman's office is very modern-minimalist, as compared to the rustic wooden furniature things that Cuddy had.
Lvl 59
Oh, a Wilson House repartee!

I think House is trying to mentally manipulate Wilson into being friends again. It'll work because Wilson is a sucker.

House is trying to steal his whiteboard back from the ortho guys who took his office. They denied him, threatening to call Foreman and the police.

So instead he took a marker and just started writing on the wall outside their office (which used to be his old office)

Meanwhile, all the assistant people are out fidning out what was in the plasma donor people blood.

Meanwhile, the lady who needs the lungs for trasnplant is having a not-so-great time.
Lvl 59
Uh oh. House being friendly to Wilson some more. Buying him lunch and everything.

OH! Wilson gets mad, and says, "YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED!" and throws the sandwich in the garbage because he says he gave up red meat.

The lungs in the box look pretty neat too.
  • Goto: