Do You Like The Taste Of Beer?

Starter: Honda_X Posted: 13 years ago Views: 5.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 29
I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bc0WjTT0Ps[/youtube]

Stay thirsty my friends!
Lvl 14
There is good beer and bad beer, we also have different taste, i pefer my beer cold and served topless of a hpt babe...
I do not like the "Royal" ect, and i can not drink it.

My favorite beer is a cheap danish made called "SLOTS Classic"
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by Althamiel

I would really suggest you avoid any American beer. I can't stand Budweiser. I can drink Bud Light because it doesn't really have a taste. Depending on my mood I usually drink Guinness or Harp. Killian's is pretty good and Beck is OK as well. Beck Dark is great but like most dark beers it's a little strong for some people. Maybe you should try some of the wheat beers? They have a citrus flavor to them that I don't really like but it helps cut the bitterness of most beers. Blue Moon is a Belgian wheat beer that's available all year round I believe, otherwise you have to wait for summer when a lot of the beer companies release their summer ales.

Besides Killian's being American, as mentioned previously, Blue Moon is also American, made by Coors.
Lvl 37
(beer)

Beer, beer good for the heart.
The more you drink it, the more you like it!

(beer)
Lvl 59
IT'S SO GOOD WHEN IT HITS YOUR LIPS!

Lvl 35
Beer is the nectar of the gods

But only DUtch, German, Belgian or Croatian
Lvl 8
American Beer is a lot more than Budweiser, Miller, and Coors. There are thousands of brews in the gold ole U.S. that I will put up against any beers from around the the world. You just can't find them at your local grocery store/ gas station. Total wine and liquors has an awesome selection of American micro-brews and kick ass imports. Almost all the Sam Adams beers are really good too and you can find them at most grocery stores.

The most popular imported beers here are Heineken and Corona. I don't care for either of them. Guiness is an all-time fav. I also love both the light and dark Delerium. If you can drink more than three Belzebuths (from France) without falling over, you're a pretty solid drunk.
Lvl 18
Good beer is out there. You'll know it when you taste it. Personally, I do love a properly made black and tan.
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by ThreadKiller

(beer)

Beer, beer good for the heart.
The more you drink it, the more you like it!

(beer)
Lvl 22
Did I mention that Beer is also therapeutic...

Lvl 22
anyway,

Lvl 17
No beer here just clean drinkin
Lvl 2
As a homebrewer and beer geek I should let you know that your choice in beer might be what leads you to your distaste. Molson and most high volume beers taste like crap because they use poor quality ingredients is such low quantities that it comes out to be bittler alcohol water.

Recomendation: Go out to a wine/beer shop or to a local beer pub and try new beers... ones with flavor. If you don't want anything bitter try a lambic (a Belgian beer made with fruit) or a Russian Imperial Stout (dark beer with flavors of chocolate, caramel, and spice). You may want to stay away from Trappist/Abbey ales as they have a very "beerish" flavor and Pale Ales/IPA's as they have lots of hops which increase the bitterness of the beer.

Hope this helps... if not, there's always vodka and cranberry!(beer)
  • Goto: