Score: 5.00 Votes: 6
rate this

Do You Like The Taste Of Beer?

Starter: Honda_X Posted: 13 years ago Views: 5.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 22
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdp4lgvkQm4[/youtube]

Yup, I like BEER !

(Guess you're just gonna have to man-up Hondawg)
Lvl 13
I don't really go for beer as a rule, but when I do, I prefer a dark beer. Heineken's pretty good if you like a pale beer. Their Heineken dark is REALLY good. I usually prefer wine or liquor. Yeah, chick stuff, but hey, I AM a chick, after all.
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by NaughtyGypsy

I don't really go for beer as a rule, but when I do, I prefer a dark beer. Heineken's pretty good if you like a pale beer. Their Heineken dark is REALLY good. I usually prefer wine or liquor. Yeah, chick stuff, but hey, I AM a chick, after all.

Heineken dark is really good
Lvl 32
I think beer tastes good. Granted some beers taste better than others. I can tolerate stuff like; Miller Lite, Coors Light, MGD

My beer of choice as of late is Yuengling, born in Pennsylvania like myself. I'll also drink Sam Adams (Light) preferably or Sam Adams Summer Ale
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by sookyjumps

Heineken dark is really good

Hard as HELL to find, though! I've only caught it twice. Now.... if they made a mini keg of THAT, I'd be a happy girl indeed!
Lvl 24
Umm... I like some beers. Other beers are just god awful.
The way I see it, beer, like most things, is on a scale of awful.
And you find a level that's acceptable to you, and work from there.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh

The way I see it, ..., like most things, is on a scale of awful.
And you find a level that's acceptable to you, and work from there.

Sounds like sage advice on dating.
Lvl 8
I remember being a little kid and my (super responsible) dad gave me some of his beer and I thought "why would people drink this?"As I got older I started to get used to the flavor and now I can honestly say I love beer. All kinds. I really enjoy some of the high-gravity microbrews that taste super strong but I can chill on the boat with an ice cold Miller Light too. I don't much care for Budweiser and I hate Heineken but just about anything else is palatable. ALthough, I have strayed away from the cheap 32oz malt liqour I used to guzzle down as a broke teenager. BTW- a black and tan is half Guiness, half Harp. A half and half is Guiness and Bass Ale and a blacksmith is Guiness and Smithwick's.
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by davey45

I remember being a little kid and my (super responsible) dad gave me some of his beer and I thought "why would people drink this?"As I got older I started to get used to the flavor and now I can honestly say I love beer. All kinds. I really enjoy some of the high-gravity microbrews that taste super strong but I can chill on the boat with an ice cold Miller Light too. I don't much care for Budweiser and I hate Heineken but just about anything else is palatable. ALthough, I have strayed away from the cheap 32oz malt liqour I used to guzzle down as a broke teenager. BTW- a black and tan is half Guiness, half Harp. A half and half is Guiness and Bass Ale and a blacksmith is Guiness and Smithwick's.

Your correction saved me a post, thanks.
Lots of good beer out there, like a lot of the Belgian beers. The best, though, are the ones that I make myself. I've made bacon beer, fruit beers, sour beers, and all manner of light/dark/hoppy/non-hoppy/sweet/dry beers. You can always make what you like. The mass produced beers (like Molson) tend to be crap.
Lvl 28
i like beer... i drink mostly on weekends...
Lvl 4
I would really suggest you avoid any American beer. I can't stand Budweiser. I can drink Bud Light because it doesn't really have a taste. Depending on my mood I usually drink Guinness or Harp. Killian's is pretty good and Beck is OK as well. Beck Dark is great but like most dark beers it's a little strong for some people. Maybe you should try some of the wheat beers? They have a citrus flavor to them that I don't really like but it helps cut the bitterness of most beers. Blue Moon is a Belgian wheat beer that's available all year round I believe, otherwise you have to wait for summer when a lot of the beer companies release their summer ales.
Lvl 22
Really I have a Love/Hate relationship with beer...

I love it, it hates me !
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Notech

Really I have a Love/Hate relationship with beer...

I love it, it hates me !

It probably dislikes the homosexuals...tee hee.
Lvl 6
I'm belgian, so I guess it's in my nature... and I like belgian beer the best (in general), I prefer the dark ones. No idea what kind of beer they serve overseas, but I tried corona and really didn't like it.
Did you always drink beer from cans? If so, I really understand you, almost every beer tastes like, well... you know. Actually In always drink beer from bottles. Maybe that's the way to go for you?
Lvl 29
I like beer, not all of them but almost. I prefer them in bottles and of course cold ones.
Lvl 6
If you can find a hazelnut beer (such as my much-missed Longshot Hazelnut Dark) give it a try. Not a fan of Bud and Coors and such, but a microbrewed nut-brown ale can really hit the spot.
Lvl 24
I don't usually drink beer, but when I do, I drink Dos Equis, Spaten, Stella, Kirin and other fine beers of the world....otherwise scotch!
Lvl 22
I love beer, usually Peroni or Hoegaarden, except when im too broke for it then its usually Michelob, my wife love to drink Pyramid apricot.
Lvl 37
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

so I'm drinking this Molson Canadian...

See, that was your first mistake! Canadian beers DO takes like piss... You have to branch out (read: leave Canada) and drink some better stuff. Personally, I love ales (Pale Ales, Stouts, etc.). But I also like dark lagers (someone mentioned Heineken Dark, which, thankfully, we have around here). Becks Dark is also tasty. Pale lagers, and things that are considered "American Pilsners" make me . Of course, this is blasphemy since I am in the land of Budweiser (St. Louis), but I don't care. Give me a Guiness over a Bud any day! I guess I would also say that, for the most part, I prefer imports to domestic beer. There is only two exceptions... Just about any Samuel Adams brew, and micro-brews.
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by Althamiel

I would really suggest you avoid any American beer. I can't stand Budweiser. I can drink Bud Light because it doesn't really have a taste. Depending on my mood I usually drink Guinness or Harp. Killian's is pretty good and Beck is OK as well. Beck Dark is great but like most dark beers it's a little strong for some people. Maybe you should try some of the wheat beers? They have a citrus flavor to them that I don't really like but it helps cut the bitterness of most beers. Blue Moon is a Belgian wheat beer that's available all year round I believe, otherwise you have to wait for summer when a lot of the beer companies release their summer ales.

Killians is a product of the USA, so you're not really avoiding American beer
  • Goto: