47.93% (58)

• ALLL BEEER YO!!!!!

34.71% (42)

• Beer is awful, fuck that shit.

16.53% (20)

• I don't drink, due to gay.

0.83% (1)

Votes: 121
So, usually in my badass polls, I'm completely biased....and this will be no different.

Beer is fucking awful. I was recently drinking beer, since I had no choice...it was that or soda water, which I considered. Anyway, so I'm drinking this Molson Canadian...which I've had before, and I couldn't help but think "self, for reals...does anyone actually enjoy this shit?"

So here I am, ready to see what YOU...our awesome members think about beer.

Do you only like a certain kind of beer?

Not a fan?

Anything goes, beer is beer?

Note: Since I was 17 I've been trying beer on and off due to people constantly going "acquired taste brah" so I gave it a go...last summer my brahs and I spent a weekend just ripping through a couple 24s...but really, I just power drink vodka first, so I'm too drunk to taste this shit.

Never once have I took a sip of beer and thought anything other than "why in the name of fuck would I ever let this bitter ass drink touch my tongue ever again?"...I do it because sometimes you get into those fucking "bro" situations where a buncha guys are around and you have to drink beer, because beer is manly..and men drink beer, and hoot and holler at chicks...CHICKS WITH BIG CANS YO!

Seriously, what the fuck? Are you guys really digging the flavor of beer? Let me know, and how long does it actually take to acquire a taste for this horrid pisswater?

Also, chick with big cans:

Yo!
Lvl 59
I like some beer...but I'm pretty sure I didn't like it when I first started drinking it. I think I drank it enough to make it not taste bad, which is weird, but sorta like coffee, IMO. I don't think anyone likes coffee either, but they just get used to it and then think it's good after that. And shots. Few people like the taste of straight tequila or vodka or whatever, but they do shots because it's just what you do.
Lvl 29
There are a lot of different beers out there, perhaps you haven't tried a "good" one. A lot of the major/macrobrewed beers are crap, in my opinion.
If you try something is mass produced you might find something you like. If not, maybe you're just not a beer person, and you need to stick to wine or booze.
Lvl 11
All beer except for the stuff stifler drank in American pie!!
Lvl 18
After 19 cans of beer i like the taste very much
Lvl 14
So you don't like beer. drink Canadien whiskey & 7 or rum & coke.
There are always the girl drinks Amaretto sour etc.
or be like my mom "nothing stronger than red koolade"
Beer is good
Lvl 7
I think its definitely a taste of choice. I've tried many different beers some good, some like straight piss...but overall through many years of college, I have aquired a love for the taste. On the other hand, things like gin, tequila shots, stright vodka...I find horrible and wonder how people drink it. Coffee is something else that I can't understand the desire because its hot and bitter, in my opinion. But to each their own.
Lvl 15
As Frank Zappa said, "I like 'Titties and Beer'". That says it all!
Lvl 7
I don't, can't really remember when I drank my last beer, years ago anyway

but I don't like alcohol at all so that's not an issue for me.
Lvl 29
I dig wheat beers and some dark beers, but wouldn't drink shit like Coors, Budweiser, Miller, if you paid me.
Lvl 4
man I prefer a smirnoff ice to beer but I will drink beer especially socially. I only wish I had enough sense when I was in the army and my "oh so manly" friend asked why I was drinking a "pussy drink" (wine) I would have told him "yes well this "pussy drink" has more alcohol in it than your flavored water does so stfu"
Lvl 4
Molson Canadian is just fuckin' awful.
Try moosehead lime. Aint too bad.
Lvl 15
i hate dark beer, and when its almost like gravy...its bad, past 10% alch...its also kinda hard to drink

usually drink tuborg, heineken...and we got a cheap beer here in DK called sloth(yea, there is a joke about the pronouncement), which we drink at parties...not a good beer, but drinkable
Lvl 28
My friend was like "maybe drink corona, or bud light lime...since those are chick beers".

What the fuck, man...Maybe I will give heineken or moosehead a try.

Seems like Dros said...people just drink it because it's what you do.

Interesting poll though, I am glad to see I'm not alone on this.
Lvl 11
... same reason I don't drink spoiled milk.
Lvl 16
I'm pretty particular about beer, about 99% of it tastes like piss. I prefer dark beer like Guinness, bare knuckle and killians are alright. If you find a decent Irish pub and get a black and tan (Guinness over hard cider) those are pretty good if they're done right and will get you pretty fucked up. Most of the time I drink those and shots of Jameson and feel pretty good doing it.

The biggest problem with beer in my opinion is the serving temperature. Most places have their coolers set to one temp and all beer is served that way or they let the beer get hot in a store room and then put it back in a cooler which makes it skunky.

I hate Budweiser but I took a tour of their brewery in St. Louis once and got to try one day old regular Budweiser, one the best beers I've ever had.
Lvl 52
Carlsberg is my favourite beer
Lvl 29
budweiser products are the staple, but that's due to the fact that I drink for volume and it's probably the cheapest route to go without getting really nasty beer. When there's some extra special occasion, I'll go for red stripe, pacifico, harp, etc.

the main issue for me is that it has to be cold
I hate the taste of beer and all alcohol for that matter.
  • Goto: