Score: 1.80 Votes: 5
rate this

Do girls come on this site and whats their opinion on camming(cyber)

Starter: roundpants Posted: 14 years ago Views: 3.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
Come on girls give us the lowdown on your opinion of cyber sex ,is it cool uncool or totally uncool?
Lvl 11
I love to cyber.

I mean, I love it...it gets me all wet in the panties.

So, we should do it sometime, send me a super sexykinky PM, and after including all your credit card info, we can get down to some business.
Lvl 28
In all seriousness though, a lot of girls come here to have a bit of fun, and check out other girls.

Then creepy, weird, annoying freaks PM them asking for shit until they get creeped out and leave. This isn't a dating site.

If you're looking to cyber, an old member of this site has made a tutorial on where the best places to go are, and how to get the girls to go on cam and get naughty. It's a video but it's worth the watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Lvl 4
bam.. awsome RickRoll, , nicely done
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by surfnskibum

bam.. awsome RickRoll, , nicely done

You didn't have to give it away.

Dumbass!!

But it was good, wasn't it?

(beer)
Lvl 37
I'm a guy pretending to be a girl pretending to be a guy.
Does my opinion count?
Lvl 38
Gave it away in the very next post....

Is a shame, I may of clicked on it....
Lvl 37
The days of Lemon Party are gone. **SIGH**
Lvl 7
give him a break. he was just asking a simple question of the ladies. i didn't get that he was actually asking any of the girls on here to cyber with him, just wanted to know the general consensus on it from the women's side. being a harmless perv myself, i've often wondered the same question, but have been around long enough to ask. sheesh, sorry everybody can't be so cool as the crew and the god's around here.
Lvl 37
Seen this movie too many times stonerd00d!

Too many fuckers chase off the few females that visit this site. Like Honda said; it's not a dating site. Give'em an inch they'll take a mile.

Roll another one.

And...

* This post has been modified : 14 years ago
Lvl 16
Way to go noob and ruin the Rick Role for everyone that doesn't know to never click on Yamaha's links.

Ever.
Lvl 28
Last bunch of People = pretending not to have been rickroll'd.

Suck it up, chaps.

@surfnskibum: Thank you sir, I'm glad you liked it...
Honda gets down like that
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by Assman!

Honda gets down like that

No, my friend Assman, Honda gets down like your avi..

Btw @ the thread starter, There are no actual girls here.
Lvl 7
I regret not looking ahead on that one. Hilarious, but poor decision on my part.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by blizhavoc

I regret not looking ahead on that one. Hilarious, but poor decision on my part.

Bawhaha..I'm glad you came right out and admitted it sir, a lot of these chaps are pretending they didn't get caught in my rickroll.

Way to be..

Quote:
Originally posted by kpstoner

give him a break. he was just asking a simple question of the ladies. i didn't get that he was actually asking any of the girls on here to cyber with him, just wanted to know the general consensus on it from the women's side. being a harmless perv myself, i've often wondered the same question, but have been around long enough to ask. sheesh, sorry everybody can't be so cool as the crew and the god's around here.

I wanted to answer the question kind of harshly, because that is actually the truth, we get attractive, young..goodlooking girls that come to this site, and within a few days they're so creeped out they've left never to return. The same with some couples.

It doesn't happen every day, but it happens often enough to be annoying. Especially when they're like " creepy guys are scaring me, take down my pics plz!"..so then we have to delete hundreds of fucking pictures. A lot of the guys on this site are friendly, polite dudes, but some of them are weird, creepy dudes. They harass girls, they stalk them..it sucks.

Also, sup with this "mods are gods" bullshit everyone keeps bringing up, if you disagree, fucking disagree..nobody has ever been banned for disagreeing with a mod, as long as it's not over a rule. As long as you're not breaking any rules, whatever...but I still have the freedom to say what I choose, as long as it's within the rules of the site, just as you do. "Oh no, a mod got sassy with me..time to go cry about it"..man the fuck up people.

I would have responded the same to this guy if he had 100000 the same as if he had 1, because post count really doesn't mean jack shit. I've made threads asking why people don't participate more often, and the majority said something about feeling bullied.

http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/4327351/1/10/Leachers_Noobs_Low_Posters_Can_I_Ask_You_Something.html

My pioneering of the kinder-gentler WTG:

http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/4690509/1/10/NOTICE_Newbie_Bashing_Flaming_UPDATE.html

I was a noob once. People gave me the business from time to time, because that's what happens in life. This site isn't the fucking Twilight Appreciation Station, people need to suck it up and stop pretending like a post count matters to anyone except themselves. Read the FAQs and rules..and enjoy themselves, and get active in the community already..
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

I wanted to answer the question kind of harshly, because that is actually the truth, we get attractive, young..goodlooking girls that come to this site, and within a few days they're so creeped out they've left never to return. The same with some couples.

It doesn't happen every day, but it happens often enough to be annoying. Especially when they're like " creepy guys are scaring me, take down my pics plz!"..so then we have to delete hundreds of fucking pictures. A lot of the guys on this site are friendly, polite dudes, but some of them are weird, creepy dudes. They harass girls, they stalk them..it sucks.

Also, sup with this "mods are gods" bullshit everyone keeps bringing up, if you disagree, fucking disagree..nobody has ever been banned for disagreeing with a mod, as long as it's not over a rule. As long as you're not breaking any rules, whatever...but I still have the freedom to say what I choose, as long as it's within the rules of the site, just as you do. "Oh no, a mod got sassy with me..time to go cry about it"..man the fuck up people.

I would have responded the same to this guy if he had 100000 the same as if he had 1, because post count really doesn't mean jack shit. I've made threads asking why people don't participate more often, and the majority said something about feeling bullied.

[ Link ]

My pioneering of the kinder-gentler WTG:

[ Link ]

I was a noob once. People gave me the business from time to time, because that's what happens in life. This site isn't the fucking Twilight Appreciation Station, people need to suck it up and stop pretending like a post count matters to anyone except themselves. Read the FAQs and rules..and enjoy themselves, and get active in the community already..

Lvl 13
Women who do come on here are not looking to cam or cyber, they simply like what we do. You cant blame anyone for loving tittys,lol.

Also, there are some females on here who are not who they say they are. They want us to think they are a girl but we can tell its just another guy.

My wife use to come on here untill she shared some pics of ours and got disrespected. She now visit another site.
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by RumDum

Way to go noob and ruin the Rick Role for everyone that doesn't know to never click on Yamaha's links.

I love that the Yamaha thing is catchin on.

For some reason whenever someone posts the Rick Rolled thing I listen to the whole damn song and it gets stuck in my head all day.

More on topic: We've had so many really cool girls chased away I've lost count. It really sucks when they ask for all their pics to get pulled then just disappear. The only girls who last around here seem to be the ones who don't post pics and are the "tough chicks" cause they don't let the freaks get to them. I guess if you don't post pics then the level of harassment is much lower. Like Yamaha said "this is not a dating site". Go creep out on myspace or somethin. Besides there's a much larger selection of dudes pretendin to be chicks over there then we have here
* This post has been modified : 14 years ago
Lvl 9
Not to mention the females who choose to pose as males so they don't get "thread-raped".

The demographics for this site are as "true" as any other.
  • Goto: