Score: 1.80 Votes: 5
rate this

Do girls come on this site and whats their opinion on camming(cyber)

Starter: roundpants Posted: 14 years ago Views: 3.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
So let me get this straight ,is everyone who responded to my thread actually a girl pretending to be a lad? ,more importantly pretending to be a lad who gives a shit about other lads asking girls to cyber lol.Holy shit i thought this thread would be funny but i got more than i bargained for,so far I've had a response from one girl "supposedly", who's only interested in my credit card and a hand full of lads "supposedly", who spend most their time trawling through pictures of other blokes girlfriends making me out to be some sort of creepy perv because i opened up my interest in cyber to the open forum. That my friends is funny as hell, why don't you go through all the responses you've put and see how completely soft you sound.Made me chuckle any way.
Lvl 6
Grils is legitimates and not lies.

shame shame on beliving me not.
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by roundpants

So let me get this straight ,is everyone who responded to my thread actually a girl pretending to be a lad? ,more importantly pretending to be a lad who gives a shit about other lads asking girls to cyber lol.Holy shit i thought this thread would be funny but i got more than i bargained for,so far I've had a response from one girl "supposedly", who's only interested in my credit card and a hand full of lads "supposedly", who spend most their time trawling through pictures of other blokes girlfriends making me out to be some sort of creepy perv because i opened up my interest in cyber to the open forum. That my friends is funny as hell, why don't you go through all the responses you've put and see how completely soft you sound.Made me chuckle any way.

You sir, are now learning.

Basically there are no real men or women here, AT all.
It is a website ran and visited by and

WTG and catch on quickly.

Lvl 7
right on, roundpants. i understood the whole meaning of your thread. don't let the responses scare you away though. it really is one of the best sites around. they all mean well. and i do understand their point, but....... so sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. every once in awhile put your $.05 worth in, just to let them know you are paying attention. i think you'll be happy. oh yeah, and i hear they have cars, too.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Roboduck

For starters real babes don't reply to treads like this.

There are three babes on this site the rest are trannies. Be thankful they didn't want to cam.

Rofl!!!!
Lvl 19
Trannies ? Maybe. In the nude section there is a poster named Ice Cold Pussy. In her posts from 2005 she was eager to use "her" cock on all the babes. In the current thread "she" is posting "her" personal female nudes.

Gender confusion or fraud ? Dunno, but I hardly think it is an isolated example.
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

In all seriousness though, a lot of girls come here to have a bit of fun, and check out other girls.

Then creepy, weird, annoying freaks PM them asking for shit until they get creeped out and leave. This isn't a dating site.

If you're looking to cyber, an old member of this site has made a tutorial on where the best places to go are, and how to get the girls to go on cam and get naughty. It's a video but it's worth the watch:

[ Link ]

AMEN!!!!!
Lvl 8
I'm not to sure about cyber sex I've had some good times and some nightmare's,some guy's can't take no for a answer,and get all creepy on you,so if the dude is cool I'm all for it!!!!!!!!
Lvl 8
And you boys wonder why there are not more of us on this site just read the responces to this question,
Lvl 12
I do get turned on a bit doing cyber sex even better when I get the cam out and put on a show for you to enjoy gets me all wet........
Lvl 4
an interesting thread.

and yeah shame about the rick roll spoiler. (however that got started)
  • Goto: