Score: 3.00 Votes: 10
rate this

Collectibles

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 17 years ago Views: 4.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 11
My 1983 Ibanex AM 73, My 2005 Fender Double Humbucker HH Hardtail Stratocaster, and me & my 1964 Sears Silvertone guitar!
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Latino

[reply=FATHERTIME]
i collect die cast cars

what kind?
and how many?
[/reply]
mostly ertl... all muscle, drag and nascars...probably about 40 or so... i also have some hot wheels, and other stuff...
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by Latino

Naswhat?

hell no, i collect V8 Supercars

Why don't you collect real race cars?

Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Daggett

[reply=Latino]
Naswhat?

because he dosen't know any better...
Lvl 8
I have over 900 books and The nightmare before Christmas items and ok ok i collect winnie the pooh things. *hangs my head in shame*
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by gayla72

I have over 900 books and The nightmare before Christmas items and ok ok i collect winnie the pooh things. *hangs my head in shame*

thanks for reminding me... i have a lot off books... mostle true crime and some fiction...
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by FATHERTIME

[reply=Latino]
[reply=Daggett]
Naswhat?

[/reply]
because he dosen't know any better...
[/reply]

Thats just a teeny tiny portion of the collection. If I took a single pic of everything in my NASCAR/Rusty Wallace collection, and gave them to a nOOb to single post he could be a demi in no time
Quote:
Originally posted by robodick

I aslo collect the vivid memory of my now complete collection of pussys over the years. Thanx to the 60'sand 70's over 100 women. (Woo Hoo!) and now very happily married!

I'd like to collect the teeth that spill from your mouth as my boot slams into it, and put them under my pillow.

I'll then donate the 2 dollars I get from the tooth fairy to you so that you can buy a fucking clue.

Quote:
Originally posted by hacb

I collect juice's from my wifes pussy, don have alot, because when I lick it of her sweet pussy, it goes into my stomace, :-)

Oh, and congratulations for making the female anatomy sound nasty. That takes work.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Jack

I'd like to collect the teeth that spill from your mouth as my boot slams into it

Lvl 15
i collected everything as a kid, (ocd) now i just collect things that inspire me, pretty random things like a pic from a mag, a leaf, all kinds of crazy stuff. they just dont fit into any particular catagory tho.
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by Basketfield

I collect Zippo lighters.. Got some rare ones too!
Like My bob marley one (rare as rocking horse shit)
and i even have an unused, still in its box mint condition 1957 zippo!

I have about 57 and they are worth around £1500 in total.

:P

Cool I collecht Zippo´s too . i have about 90 most of them in mint condition . but about 10 of them are in use . mine are worth around £4-5000 in total.
Lvl 9
Quote:

[reply=robodick]
I aslo collect the vivid memory of my now complete collection of pussys over the years. Thanx to the 60'sand 70's over 100 women. (Woo Hoo!) and now very happily married!

I'd like to collect the teeth that spill from your mouth as my boot slams into it, and put them under my pillow.

I'll then donate the 2 dollars I get from the tooth fairy to you so that you can buy a fucking clue.

Quote:
Originally posted by hacb

I collect juice's from my wifes pussy, don have alot, because when I lick it of her sweet pussy, it goes into my stomace, :-)

Oh, and congratulations for making the female anatomy sound nasty. That takes work.
[/reply]

Leave it to the "weak minded" to fuck things up
Lvl 12
i have a few hundred diff types of rolling paper packs
around a 1000 classic rock, heavy metal and punk LPs
a pretty large collection of anime tapes and dvds

and a pretty large video game collection (atari, every Sega system)

...feed your head...
Lvl 5
I just collect
Lvl 8
Shoes? I'm not sure if that counts as collecting or not but I do have alot of them....
Lvl 8
I Collect All The Jackass, CKY, Viva La Bam, Wildboyz, Steve-O, Dirty Sanchez ect ect DVD's I Have Over 50. Some Are American Releases And Some Are Australian Releases.

I Also Collect Trailer Park Boys DVD's, The Original Canadian Releases And Australian Releases.
Lvl 16
Is there much difference between the American, and Australian releases?
Lvl 16
Quote:

I collect Puppet Master stuff. I'm just weird like that. I have no intentions on ever selling any of it.

Lvl 8
are you refering to jackass or trailer park boys, with jackass not really.

but with trailer park boys, the canadian/american releases have easter eggs, and more special features than the australian releases, and all the menus are the same for all the sesons so far with the australian releases wich is pretty lame.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by DirtFloorPoor

i collect firearms
Quote:
Originally posted by FATHERTIME

i collect die cast cars, and guns..
Me three!

I also collect stamps, coins and old computer hardware...
  • Goto: