Score: 3.00 Votes: 10
rate this

Collectibles

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 17 years ago Views: 4.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9
Coins, Boston Red Sox items and anything that tells or is a part of baseball history like players contracts.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 9
*Runs after FeFe and pinches her butt til she hands back the Zippos*

Haha

And rainbow demon?
I'll take "Don't Stop Me Now"
Dizzamn i want that song to be played at my funeral!!!11!!
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

ive never really seen the appeal in collecting things... i mean i can understand and appreciate peoples collections for what they are to THEM but as for myself i cant think of something that i really collect besides maybe DVDs... i have TONS AND TONS of DVDs... but i do watch all of them all the time, its not something that just sits on a shelf and collects dust.

im sure there must be something else i collect but nothing that actually could be called a "collection"

i think its awesome when people collect things that they use or that they really like... it is kind of pointless in my opinion though when people collect things "because theyll be worth a lot some day"

you always hear someone say that "oh but im going to sell them all, theyre going to worth a lot some day". but try to think about it... how many times have you actually known someone who has actually sold a collection of theirs for a lot of money? or even sold them at all? people collect shit they dont need that just takes up space and collects dust, and that "one day" never comes. people dont set dates and times, or by the time they do get around the thinking about getting rid of them maybe they have lost their value... something like beanie babies.. those little stuffed animals. sure people collected them like crazy "because they were going to be worth a lot!!" but anyone who is still stuck with those, you couldnt hardly get anything anymore for them. seems like a waste of money and a waste of space in your house.

i collect for the hell of it, cause i like them, cause not many people will have them, cause theyre made real well.
Lvl 7
i collect bongs. or at least, i buy a new one and the old one gets put up. i've gotten quite a wide variety throughout the years. and i take one out every once in a while and use it for old time sakes. probably won't be worth a hell of a lot unless some stoner turns up at my estate auction when i'm dead.
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by kpnis

i collect bongs. or at least, i buy a new one and the old one gets put up. i've gotten quite a wide variety throughout the years. and i take one out every once in a while and use it for old time sakes. probably won't be worth a hell of a lot unless some stoner turns up at my estate auction when i'm dead.

hehe, smokey
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by BiBiBaby

Ex-boyfriends

Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Suomilainen

I collect cars

this is a smart man.. you all can learn a lot from him...
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by BigJ33103

What do you guys collect? I used to get tons of sports cards (baseball and basketball mostly) and I still have them but haven't looked at them in a decade. Right now, just cause I've been smoking, I've been collecting different lighters. Anyone else do that? Or what are your collectibles?

Here's a couple of the ones I got:

I got the red with blue lettering Red Sox

I got the field background with the Patriots logo

Where's the COLTS lighters?
Lvl 16
Sports memorabilia - cards, pennants, programs, stuff like that. Also comics, paper currency ... I'm a collecting n3rd.
Lvl 17
i collect firearms

Oh and I also collect DUI'S
Lvl 8
i collect books. maybe when i am older, i will collect first editions. yeah i read the post about useless collections you never sell, but i intend to go to graduate school and become a snotty professor. professors of humanities collect first editions of literature and chortle about it over a pipe. got any problems?

i actually collect alot of crap- HOWEVER- one interesting (or completely UNinteresting) collection is- i have a collection of AOL cds... they arent with me right now but i have some of the first aol cds that ever came out, and over 50 total different ones. pretty stupid but i dont know if anyone else has as many as i do.
Lvl 28
i collect die cast cars, and guns..it's not a big collection, but it's a start..
Quote:
Originally posted by FATHERTIME

i collect die cast cars

what kind?
and how many?
Lvl 24
i collect orgasms :P
Lvl 29
^^

These guys want to collect a million aol cd's and dump them at AOL's front door!!

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/TECH/internet/10/17/aol.discs/
Lvl 11
My Fender Custom Deluxe "Fat Strat", Dean Custom inlaid Acoustic-Electric and my Classic Roland JC-120 Amp
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

i collect orgasms :P

i'd like to help you out with a few
Lvl 11
My very first 1955 Gene Autry Plastic guitar, my 1967 Gretsch Chet Adkins Nashville and my 1981 Les Paul Gold
Lvl 11
I aslo collect the vivid memory of my now complete collection of pussys over the years. Thanx to the 60'sand 70's over 100 women. (Woo Hoo!) and now very happily married!
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Jack

I collect guitars, I suppose.

I have:

Gibson SG

Fender Acoustic

Gibson Acoustic

Fender Strat

Next to be added to the collection:

Les Paul Studio