Score: 3.00 Votes: 10
rate this

Collectibles

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 17 years ago Views: 4.9K
  • Goto:
What do you guys collect? I used to get tons of sports cards (baseball and basketball mostly) and I still have them but haven't looked at them in a decade. Right now, just cause I've been smoking, I've been collecting different lighters. Anyone else do that? Or what are your collectibles?

Here's a couple of the ones I got:

I got the red with blue lettering Red Sox

I got the field background with the Patriots logo

* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 9
I collect "The Cure" records, 12" singles and rarities. It started about 18yrs ago and even though I don't really listen to them much I can't help adding to the collection if I see anything I don't have... I also collect Liverpool FC memorabilia but a lot of such stuff for sale is fake.
Lvl 13
i collect dust.... and ummmmmm nothing really maybe i should start to collect things
Lvl 7
I collect cars
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by [Sic
]
i collect dust.... and ummmmmm nothing really maybe i should start to collect things

How about suits and ties?

dont know how it started, but i collect baseball caps..
i got i think 33 hanging on a wall and shit..

i also collect 1:18 scale cars
Quote:
Originally posted by Latino

Nice? Any type of cars in particular? Hopefully Nascar cars

Lvl 11
i collect nothing either

i would like to collect watches, but that would make me learn stuff.
Quote:
Originally posted by BigJ33103

[reply=Latino]

Nice? Any type of cars in particular? Hopefully Nascar cars

[/reply]

Naswhat?

hell no, i collect V8 Supercars like this one below...

and luxury cars, most are limited edition :P
I collect guitars, I suppose.

I have:

Gibson SG

Fender Acoustic

Gibson Acoustic

Fender Strat

Next to be added to the collection:

Les Paul Studio
Lvl 18
I collect juice's from my wifes pussy, don have alot, because when I lick it of her sweet pussy, it goes into my stomace, :-)
Lvl 29
Queen music.
Lvl 24
ive never really seen the appeal in collecting things... i mean i can understand and appreciate peoples collections for what they are to THEM but as for myself i cant think of something that i really collect besides maybe DVDs... i have TONS AND TONS of DVDs... but i do watch all of them all the time, its not something that just sits on a shelf and collects dust.

im sure there must be something else i collect but nothing that actually could be called a "collection"

i think its awesome when people collect things that they use or that they really like... it is kind of pointless in my opinion though when people collect things "because theyll be worth a lot some day"

you always hear someone say that "oh but im going to sell them all, theyre going to worth a lot some day". but try to think about it... how many times have you actually known someone who has actually sold a collection of theirs for a lot of money? or even sold them at all? people collect shit they dont need that just takes up space and collects dust, and that "one day" never comes. people dont set dates and times, or by the time they do get around the thinking about getting rid of them maybe they have lost their value... something like beanie babies.. those little stuffed animals. sure people collected them like crazy "because they were going to be worth a lot!!" but anyone who is still stuck with those, you couldnt hardly get anything anymore for them. seems like a waste of money and a waste of space in your house.
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

ive never really seen the appeal in collecting things... i mean i can understand and appreciate peoples collections for what they are to THEM but as for myself i cant think of something that i really collect besides maybe DVDs... i have TONS AND TONS of DVDs... but i do watch all of them all the time, its not something that just sits on a shelf and collects dust.

im sure there must be something else i collect but nothing that actually could be called a "collection"

i think its awesome when people collect things that they use or that they really like... it is kind of pointless in my opinion though when people collect things "because theyll be worth a lot some day"

you always hear someone say that "oh but im going to sell them all, theyre going to worth a lot some day". but try to think about it... how many times have you actually known someone who has actually sold a collection of theirs for a lot of money? or even sold them at all? people collect shit they dont need that just takes up space and collects dust, and that "one day" never comes. people dont set dates and times, or by the time they do get around the thinking about getting rid of them maybe they have lost their value... something like beanie babies.. those little stuffed animals. sure people collected them like crazy "because they were going to be worth a lot!!" but anyone who is still stuck with those, you couldnt hardly get anything anymore for them. seems like a waste of money and a waste of space in your house.

That's a really good point Fefe. I think people should tell us why they collect what they collect.

I like the lighters cause I smoke a lot and I think they look cool, no future financial benefits at all.
Lvl 29
No real benefit to collecting Queen music either. I just think they were the best band ever!!
Lvl 7
Ex-boyfriends
Lvl 7
Quote:

I kinda collect DVD:s to, i have 994 of ´em
Lvl 9
I collect Zippo lighters.. Got some rare ones too!
Like My bob marley one (rare as rocking horse shit)
and i even have an unused, still in its box mint condition 1957 zippo!

I have about 57 and they are worth around £1500 in total.

:P
Lvl 24
....... *pickpockets basketfield when hes not looking*
Lvl 29
Quote:

....... *pickpockets basketfield when hes not looking*

Nobody wants any Queen songs?

• Goto: