Score: 2.40 Votes: 5
rate this

calling all female members quick!!

Starter: litld Posted: 17 years ago Views: 3.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 15
god i hate to ask u all of this but i gotta know.the miss' and me have been having problems for ahwile now over problems not envolveing adultry.1 week ago today was our last intercourse and for the first time in a long time she took top.before that it had been 7-10 days since our preveous intercourse.yesterday we had it full blown out aurgument about what we wanna do with our realationship that includes children.we resolved a lot of things but she sircumed to the fact that she is willing to do some changes after years of her tyrany.i was so glad that happened.last night was the first i slept in my own bed with her in a week.heres the killer though,this morning after her shower she was standin at the kitchen sink getting a cup of coffee in her shirt and pantieswhen from accross the room i saw about 4 seems like fingertip size bruises on the outside of the on thigh i wasn't think'n and asked"what happened?".she relies"dunno".i didn;t give it no mind then as she passed by i noticed the same on the other thigh.both on the outside above the knees backpart.they're not really that freash and she does bruise easily.i really need the feedback on this asap!!
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 22
Hard to understand what ya saying there mate, helps if ya paragraph. Ya saying you suspect her of sleeping around or she has been?
Lvl 15
yep cause i kow the last sex we had i did'nt grab her in that position and the time before had been probably 2 weeks ago and i'm preety sure i didn't grab her like that then.
i tried yahoo search'n for"adultry sexual bruising and all the pull up is child abuse and middle eastern punishment on adultry.
Lvl 15
been getting a lot of "private calls"on the caller id box and when i answered it would b silent.she said its probably telemarkters but i know she put us on the"do not call list".plus her bowing to my terms in our argument yesterday makes me suspisious cause it's allways been her way.

if any fems can agree that thes brusies accurr it would show me the light and i would question it further(my kids were getting ready for school when i noticed the marks this morning).
Lvl 37
Why only female members?

What kind of marriage to you have, if you can't talk to her about stuff, especially like this!?!
If you truly love each other, you should both be more that willing to help each other out with anything. Even when it comes to having doubts about each other!
Lvl 22
Hmm well i guess the only thing ya can do is confront her about it. She must know where she got them. Dont take "i dunno" as an answer.

Has she had an appointment with the docs lately like a smear test? No idea if that kinda bruising can come as a result of that or not, perhaps a female member can answer that for ya.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sails

Why only female members?

What kind of marriage to you have, if you can't talk to her about stuff, especially like this!?!
If you truly love each other, you should both be more that willing to help each other out with anything. Even when it comes to having doubts about each other!

not living in fairy tales here mate, not all couples have perfect relationships and can talk about these things.
Lvl 15
one way-her way.

told her in point yesterday that in the beginnging i could'nt have any say-so cause it was her and her girls.now they are grown and it's us and our boys and i told her i just let her slip her power right on by instaed of putting my foot down.
Lvl 15
nope no doctors as of lately.
Lvl 15
if i confront her about it i can gaurentee i'm right back to where i was saturday.

belive me in the U.S. she has it all in the laws eyes and shes proven it to me time and time again.
Lvl 37
Quote:
Originally posted by Watty

[reply=Sails]
Why only female members?

not living in fairy tales here mate, not all couples have perfect relationships and can talk about these things.
[/reply]

Thank god I have never been in a relationship like that.
It is possible to have a relationship with out trying to kill each other each time something is wrong!

I know this is a bit of a tabu, bu maybe she is just not satisfied in the bedroom! Maybe you should "be a man" and have your way with your woman. Next time you want sex, just be an Alpha male and make some dirty nasty love to her, give her those marks your self...
Lvl 9
dude, if she's makin you wait that long for sex, thats fucked.

If it's been a week since you slept in your own bed, that just fuckin stupid, man its an oldy
but a goodie "theres plenty of fish in the sea" find youself a new woman
Lvl 15
scoreboard sez it all sails.
she doe'snt kick it out nearly as much as i want.been when she does it's all for her.
sometimes i wonder if i put her on to high apedistel.
Lvl 15
but only one mother of my children.belive i've battled that in my head for years johnny.
Lvl 9
man, from what i've read here i'd be doubting her loyalty to you, thats just from what i've read
you've gotta be gettin more of a vibe about whats goin on, how long you been with this girl ?
Lvl 15
let me get this straight litld....

are you supposed to be from the US?

because what the hell kind of english are you speaking? maybe she's cheating on you cause you don't know how to speak english
Lvl 37
Quote:
Originally posted by litld

scoreboard sez it all sails.
she doe'snt kick it out nearly as much as i want.been when she does it's all for her.
sometimes i wonder if i put her on to high apedistel.

im not sure, but I think you missed the point..
Let me say it in another way!
Not all women now it, and its not to the same extend with all, BUT on some level ALL woman are turned on by an Alpha Male. Its the animal in them, that gets turned on by the strong man.
You shouldn't have to wait for her to grace you with sex. If you want her, take her!

I don't know of a woman who is turned on by a weak man, who always does what she says. Woman like to have a strong man who protects them and tell them if they are out of line.

Make love to her like you own her!

(remember I don't know you or your wife, so don't be offended by what I write)
Lvl 15
17 years together.sorry about my skills,if u'd look at any of my post u'd find out i'm not all that intellegent.i f was only bread for for back(laboring).
Lvl 15
what i'm trying to say sails was i have satisfied her every time but she hasn't been able to satisfy me60-80% of the time.we're at our 40's and work has kept me in shape but 4 kids and time hasn't helped her.but i'm not the kind of guy to see her for her shape,i'm willing to accept her for who she is and what she has become(christ i'm responsible for 2 of em that came out the shute)pedistal,pedastool?damn i can't thhink how to spell that word!
Lvl 37
Quote:
Originally posted by litld

what i'm trying to say sails was i have satisfied her every time but she hasn't been able to satisfy me60-80% of the time.we're at our 40's and work has kept me in shape but 4 kids and time hasn't helped her.but i'm not the kind of guy to see her for her shape,i'm willing to accept her for who she is and what she has become(christ i'm responsible for 2 of em that came out the shute)pedistal,pedastool?damn i can't thhink how to spell that word!

ohhh. Well I am not as old as you and have not have a relationship for nearly as long as you.
I don't know eather of you, but I know one thing. A lot of women will say they are satisfied, even if its a lie. Women say one thing and mean another.
Some women will tell you the truth but that is mostly because they don't care...

Can't think of a female friend (meaning who I haven't sleep with) who haven't faked it at least once!
Lvl 15
dunno,i just dunno.
  • Goto: