Score: 4.54 Votes: 24
rate this

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 17 years ago Views: 16.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 14
fuck yeah
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 15

incase they don't download right here is a link to them at image beaver.http://www.imagebeaver.com/view.php?mode=gallery&g=271711

they are as large as i could make them and still keep it in the file size needed. sorry i couldn't make them larger.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by JAWZ112180

[reply=oldguy]
would love to have my name on avatar.... don't have know-how ... would appreciate any help

Here is one with your original avy

and here is one that I made that was the exact size the forum allows

Hope you like them.They are awesome JAWZ and much appreciated ! Thank you

Quote:
Originally posted by thechosen29

The way I imagin it, if you can use the crop of neo and add to a background of moving binary code... wow that would be just awesome

Well I think I may have gotten it, I made one with your name and then one without. It's the best I can do so hopefully it's what you were wanting, if not then maybe someone that is better with PS can help.

Here is the one without your name

and here is the one with your name, and for some reason everytime I tried to get the text to glow like in the first one I made, it would'nt work like I wanted it to

[/reply]
Lvl 14
damn guys lol
Thanks thats alot of avys
Lvl 18
its cool to have aa cool avy but hey some of you folks need to find an avy and stick with it
Lvl 25
Great job jasper, I didn't think about making the ones I made shorter. It probably would'nt have made the size of the file much smaller anyway.
Lvl 15

http://www.imagebeaver.com/view.php?mode=gallery&g=272170

got them sized large and with in the parameters of a sponser membership
Lvl 15

ok put your name on them now.
cheers
Lvl 9
There are some really cool avatars on here. Personally I could make one if my life depended on it. I am looking for something herbalish if you know what I mean Anyone have anything laying around or able to whip something up quick ? Anything would be greatly appreciated.

miherbal
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by miherbal

There are some really cool avatars on here. Personally I could make one if my life depended on it. I am looking for something herbalish if you know what I mean Anyone have anything laying around or able to whip something up quick ? Anything would be greatly appreciated.

miherbal

Lvl 6
Hey this is a great thread, didn't know something like this existed, very nice of you guys making great avatars for the people here. Can someone make an avatar for me, something friendly, full colors red, gold, green. Thanks
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Poop

its cool to have aa cool avy but hey some of you folks need to find an avy and stick with it

(beer)
Lvl 6
Hey Juju...As you can see, I tried to make my own avy and well...it sucks eggs big time. If you were so inclined to help me look as cool as everyone else I'd be very thankful. The car in the picture is a 1970 Chevy El Camino, thus my user name.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by 70elk

Hey Juju...As you can see, I tried to make my own avy and well...it sucks eggs big time. If you were so inclined to help me look as cool as everyone else I'd be very thankful. The car in the picture is a 1970 Chevy El Camino, thus my user name.

hard photo to find

here's a quick one until a better pic arrives

Lvl 6
Whoo-hoo! Look at me all shiny and new! Thanks Juju!!
Lvl 9
JuJu thanks for the bad ass Avy man, and so damn fast too.

miherbal
Lvl 9
hi,

i was wondering how you get the font like that? i did read another thread which showed me how to crop and use the txt tool in photoshop, i also downloaded a few new fonts for windows. how did you guys make your fonts? or did you download them?

thanks
Lvl 13
hey bigone most fonts are downloaded, you can get a bunch free from www.dafont.com

also the text (FONT) should be the last thing you add, after resizing image

a great long look is a 100width by 250 length, thats where most of mine fit in, afte resizing, then I add the font, so it will look sharp!
Lvl 15

and incase image high skrews up again here is a link to the gallery on the beaver
http://www.imagebeaver.com/view.php?mode=gallery&g=282149
Lvl 17
NICE! Thx bro!!
  • Goto: