Score: 4.54 Votes: 24
rate this

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 17 years ago Views: 16.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 7
How about a nice redhead , thong or not I like what you've done befor for others
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Ascaris

I possibly can't find a font like you draw there. But I think the one I used is quite similar.

Now this one is just to cool, love how it is 3 dimensional. love to have one like this. she is hot to
for bearly:
Lvl 14
Very nice Ascaris thank u,i want something like Demonics pic which is excellentfor the other things like colours and such i trust u guys do whatever u think,thank u
Lvl 19
I'm not going to create a dupe from Demonic's avatar. It's personal and so it should be.

If you like greece colors more, I made this

Lvl 14
Yeah excellent work can u make this with heels like Demonic ones,just simple heels?Awesome,thank u Ascaris
Lvl 15
u've got some great imagination going for ya there.(fried those cells a long time ago,now i'm only down to mechanical uses only)
Lvl 7
thanks jolly, she's hot x8
Lvl 6
I'm kinda liking mine. :-D
What are the max dimensions of the avatar i am going to school for graphic art and i can help you design if you need it the problem with my stuff is i dont know the sizes and when i draw them and then compress them for upload the quality makes the avatar look like ass... do any of you ie jolly or other designers have any idea on how make my quality better
* This post has been modified : 8 months ago
Quote:
Originally posted by Judge_Jewstin

What are the max dimensions of the avatar i am going to school for graphic art and i can help you design if you need it the problem with my stuff is i dont know the sizes and when i draw them and then compress them for upload the quality makes the avatar look like ass... do any of you ie jolly or other designers have any idea on how make my quality better

the dimensions are 100x270 MAX, 10kb for normal members and 25kb for sponsor members.

you want to keep the high quality up by cropping to the shape you want, THEN changing the size
to max width of 100 (making sure the height stays under 270)
Lvl 7
I'd be happy to have a go for people. I've JUST got Photoshop and I want to play I've got the whole weekend to take requests - the results may be crap though!
if anyone wanna do me a favour, make me one with any of the animals from IceAge
Lvl 19
Fucking prick, I made you a nice avatar month ago.

i saved it but never used it yet have to wait for the right ocassion
Lvl 9
i need one for a doctor
Quote:
Originally posted by doc7388

i need one for a doctor

not a hot nurse? or does it have to be funny?
Lvl 14
Any other ideas for mine...
Lvl 27
veltiwths, find a picture you like and then maybe someone will be able to do something with it, give these boys a helping hand
Quote:
Originally posted by Demonicmale

veltiwths, find a picture you like and then maybe someone will be able to do something with it, give these boys a helping hand

uh thx for the hand offer. but i guess i will refuse this help as you wouldnt want to know what i do right now

@Veltiwths: Asci has done 2 awesome ones for you. why not use them?
  • Goto: