Score: 4.54 Votes: 24
rate this

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 17 years ago Views: 16.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 7
Can anyone make some.....i'd like to do a few for some people....leave me some pics and i'll show you my work.....
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by thechosen29

nice Jawz, thx

Thanks

Quote:
Originally posted by riverdog

Can anyone make some.....i'd like to do a few for some people....leave me some pics and i'll show you my work.....

Yep, anyone that wants to help can do so. If you just want to show off your skills, you could just make some without any names, and the after that if anyone wants to use them they will be able to.

But basically the way the thread works is you just check in to see if anyone wants anything and if they do they usually post what type they want, but if they dont just ask them and then go from there.
Lvl 14
Hey Jawz, how about making the binary code move in my avy ??
Lvl 26
Quote:

I can give it a shot but I'm not sure I will be able to.
Lvl 14
My best (lady)freind made me mine, and i wont need a new one tho you guys are doing a great paint job there
Lvl 15
Quote:

Can someone make me an avy with something from the matrix and a flashing name perhaps ??

will work on it soon even tho jaws hit ya with a good one already.
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by jasper54

even tho jaws hit ya with a good one already.

Thanks

Quote:

Sorry, I just cant get it.

I found a gif with the binary code already moving but I couldnt get anything to do right with it either. I'm just not good enough with PS as some other members here so maybe jasper can get what you want, as you can tell he is relly great with PS or some of the other members here will be able to do a better job.
Lvl 9
would love to have my name on avatar.... don't have know-how ... would appreciate any help
Lvl 14

The way I imagin it, if you can use the crop of neo and add to a background of moving binary code... wow that would be just awesome
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by oldguy

would love to have my name on avatar.... don't have know-how ... would appreciate any help

Here is one with your original avy

and here is one that I made that was the exact size the forum allows

Hope you like them.

Quote:

The way I imagin it, if you can use the crop of neo and add to a background of moving binary code... wow that would be just awesome

Well I think I may have gotten it, I made one with your name and then one without. It's the best I can do so hopefully it's what you were wanting, if not then maybe someone that is better with PS can help.

Here is the one without your name

and here is the one with your name, and for some reason everytime I tried to get the text to glow like in the first one I made, it would'nt work like I wanted it to
Lvl 19
Creating such an avatar is impossible if you want a smooth thing. The size limit of avatars is 25kb (for sponsors), the ones Jawz made you takes 170kb.
Lvl 14
Darn!

I want neo with a binary code in the back!!!!!!!!

Jawz your awesome trully, but I cant add it on my profile
Lvl 16
Ascaris is right. Though they look great the file size is so big I doubt if the site will allow them to upload. If it did it would auto compress them so much to get the size down it would not look anything like it does now.
Lvl 26
I didn't realize the size was so big, sorry bout that, still fairly new to PS. Glad you liked them but sorry you can't use them.
Lvl 14
someone help me and get the job done!
Lvl 16
Lvl 14
ok this is nice, just no moving binary.

Daggett thank you
Lvl 16
I know it's not what you wanted, but I don't know if it can be made the way you want it. Maybe Jasper can do it. I saved it in the non sponsor size. Give me a sec, and I will get the file size up to sponsor size.

Edit: Here it is in sponsor size which will make it a little clearer, and sharper.

Lvl 14
thanks mate, apreceate you help
Lvl 16
Don't thank me, thank JAWZ. I just took his excellent work and changed the file size. I hope someone can do it the way you want it with the moving code. It looks great that way, but I don't know if the file size can be made small enough to keep the awesome look.
  • Goto: