Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

Artists/Songs that you hate....

Starter: Paddy! Posted: 12 years ago Views: 3.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 17
The general idea here is basically a thread to discuss any artists or songs that people seem to love, but you just can't stand!

Lvl 17
I'll start us off.

I fucking HATE Coldplay and that sanctimonious twat Chris Martin. He just CAN'T sing! His songs are all dreary and just crap! It also annoys me how people just seem to love what he does. The guy could package vomit and it'd sell.

[youtube]d020hcWA_Wg[/youtube]

Broken link? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d020hcWA_Wg&ob=av2n
Lvl 25
Anything that includes a repeating, unaltered 3 second loop as the background and someone talking over it. So anything from this generations Hip-Hop, Rap, and Pop. Untalentled "artists" spewing out noise that is passed off as music. It is a farce created to make quick and easy money with virtually no effort.
justin bieber.
Lvl 17
Pop seems to be on a production line. With x factor, Idol, etc, new 'stars' are born every week. Sales fly because of the massive exposure, then drop them as soon as the sales decline. Leaving a washed up nobody, who has some modicum of talent, but no idea how the music biz work cuz they've done it thru a tv show. They can't go back to working at Gap or McDonalds, but no record company will touch them.

Bad stuff, but a cash cow for the likes of Simon Cowell, Simon Fuller and Nigel Lythgoe.
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by ramsann

justin bieber.

Can't stand her either!!
Quote:
Originally posted by Paddy!

Pop seems to be on a production line.

If you can play four chords (E B C# A), write a few lines of crap and sing a bit then you can make a pop hit.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2De2cK1mDw&feature=related[/youtube]
Lvl 8
Love the Haters Gonna Hate picture!!
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by Deucie

Love the Haters Gonna Hate picture!!

Yeah! Been waitin to use that particular one!

And the axis of awesome thing I love. They do a few which are good. 'how to write a love song' is a fave!

I also really hate stupid crappy indie band shite that nobodys heard of apart from 'cool' radio dj's.
Lvl 28
Miley Cyrus

(no pics. no music. no mind-fuck)
Lvl 6
Can't stand Slipknot and Five finger death punch myself just a lot of noise.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by chromecoyote

Can't stand Slipknot and Five finger death punch myself just a lot of noise.

Had never heard of either one of them so I had go in search of....

now I'm sorry I did.

I'd rather suffer through Miley.
Lvl 17
Anything country, like Miley or Taylor... just a lot of noise like the man said...
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by [blacklisted
umefanman813]
Anything country, like Miley or Taylor... just a lot of noise like the man said...

I agree. I HATE country, especially Taylor Swift.
Lvl 17
Luckily we don't get country over here that much, but we have Urban, which categorises Garage, Grime and probably Dubstep. I dont mind some of it.

Examples below...

[youtube]711g9K_T_tc[/YouTube]

[youtube]kZGvnI37mxk[/youtube]
Lvl 22
But then there is this,

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLhYghzNfII[/youtube]

***(bumped to 5 *****)***
Lvl 17
ARGGHHHH!

Peter Paul and fucking Mary!!!

KMN!
Lvl 18
Ke$ha. She deserves to be pepper-sprayed and then run over with a van. I can't believe she has money.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by mrdorkbutt

Ke$ha. She deserves to be pepper-sprayed and then run over with a van. I can't believe she has money.

May I drive the van???
Lvl 6
Bruce Springsteen .......... hated him when I was younger still hate him
  • Goto: