Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

strip search mcdonalds

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 18 years ago Views: 2.7K
  • Goto:
im gonna go ahead and say that all the people involved in this situation are idiots. especially the girl who let all this happen to herself....

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=1302314
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 12
agreed
Lvl 7
god damn they are dumbasses
Lvl 23
all idiots
ok that guy picking up the phone and having a minor perform sexual acts on him must be the dumbest or most naive ASS on earth ! he knew it was a prank, he knew! the chair for him !

and for the girl! she's so dumb as to perform sexual acts that easy, aks any dutch girl to do this and you get either maced, peppersprayed, or tazered
Lvl 9
Dumb american's
Lvl 23
^^^
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by creepus

ok that guy picking up the phone and having a minor perform sexual acts on him must be the dumbest or most naive ASS on earth ! he knew it was a prank, he knew! the chair for him !

and for the girl! she's so dumb as to perform sexual acts that easy, aks any dutch girl to do this and you get either maced, peppersprayed, or tazered

yes indead
Lvl 9
americans Soo Easy to mislead
Lvl 23
Lvl 19
its not that america has many more stupid people here, its just that we have more people than a lot of countries and a mass media system who thrives on shit like this. so wolfflord, no country bashing!!!! (grrr)
Lvl 14
ummm the Butler did it?
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by thewolfflord

Dumb american's

Thanks buddy
Lvl 19
OK.. Those specific people were fucking dumb. I can't understand that girl, she made everything what demanded.
i would have said, i didnt steal nothin! and left. especially when they asked me to strip... then jog in place? riiiiight. the fake cop and the assistant manager just wanted to bang that cute girl...
Lvl 4
I dont have sound on my comp and all I saw was a young girl stripping and kneeling in front of the old fat guy. What the fuck happened?? Some one said she stole? What did the old fat guy have her do??
Lvl 7
well hes charges with sodomy so guess thats speaks for itself
Lvl 14
Issue 1) Idiots at McDonalds are all going to be fried for this..the young girl will be a millionaire 10 times over with the lawsuit she has against the restaurant chain..the old man was definatley taking advantage of the situation...he will burn the worst...

Issue 2) This noobicle "wolf" from France is asking for trouble making anti-American remarks at all, WBW is too special for that crap, especially sicne he is a noob with 6 posts...I will take the high road and not unload on him...but I will say this...he's french..
Lvl 7
Ok....americans are sick...but David Hasselhoff is an idol in Europe...
Lvl 14
The Hoff is cool...I miss Kight Rider...and the 80's in general
  • Goto: