Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

strip search mcdonalds

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 18 years ago Views: 2.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
some people refused to play along....others did...why the diffrence?
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Tyrannous

im gonna go ahead and say that all the people involved in this situation are idiots. especially the girl who let all this happen to herself....

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=1302314

are idiots
Lvl 9
id love to b the one getting a blow job from her
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by Ivan-the-SoSo

some people have an internal sense of self. Mostly older when we were taught to be individuals to think for ourselves. WWII types, the old fogeys said go to hell even if you are a cop.

Others are followers, weak minded who bow to authority even if the face of irrational behavior.

How can anyone here be surprised???? History is filled and I mean filled with people doing otherwise immoral things at the command of their "superiors"/god/their gerbal.

They adopt the morals of the leader assuming based on image/perception that the annointed leader can do no wrong and would not lead them astray. Others do not so easily become seduced the imagery of social structure.
Lvl 18
Dumbest people alive... i do not blame the young girl at all. probably from a small town and very naive.. evryone else are just plain dumb!!
Lvl 20
I don't see the fun in this. I feel sorry for the girl.
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by mal

[reply=Ivan-the-SoSo]

some people have an internal sense of self. Mostly older when we were taught to be individuals to think for ourselves. WWII types, the old fogeys said go to hell even if you are a cop.

Others are followers, weak minded who bow to authority even if the face of irrational behavior.

How can anyone here be surprised???? History is filled and I mean filled with people doing otherwise immoral things at the command of their "superiors"/god/their gerbal.

They adopt the morals of the leader assuming based on image/perception that the annointed leader can do no wrong and would not lead them astray. Others do not so easily become seduced the imagery of social structure.
[/reply]

very very true....
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Stone-Cold

but I will say this...he's french..

ehhm....no, he isn't

and according to your issue 2 you shouldn't declare all employes of mcdonalds as idiots
while getting pissed because he declared all americans as dumb
basta
allright enough of this..i must have been of spamming and missed this one..

NO COUNTRY BASHING IN MY FORUMS!!!!

*locked*
  • Goto: