Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

Pick-up lines (that work, she will get wet... coz she'll piss herself laughing)

Starter: Timoss Posted: 12 years ago Views: 2.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9
I'm sure everyone has heard or shamefully used a pick-up line on at least one occasion, if you're willing to share the line or the funny story... Make us laugh with this thread...
Lvl 9
Are you a magnet cuz im attracted to you... actually did work once, i think she felt sorry for a drunk guy who couldn't exactly say the line
Lvl 8
Your eyes are like spanners, every time i look into them my nuts tighten
Lvl 9
What has 142 teeth and holds back the incredible hulk? My zipper... I've gotta try this may get a slap, but it's funny as hell
Lvl 9
Was that an earthquake or did u just rock my world?... works if you bump into her accidentaly
Lvl 13
i would like to park my corrective shoes beside your nightstand
You want me. I can smell it.
Lvl 11
If you only had my eyes, so you can see how beautiful you are...This actually works sometimes.
Lvl 9
A mate actually pulled of a whole performance where he saw a girl he liked at the bar, without saying anything he reached behind the bar and got a sheet of ice... he whistled loudly to get everyone's (including this girls) attention, he then proceeded to smash the ice on the floor, some people cheered. he went over to the girl and said 'Now that i've broken the ice... would you care for a dance' and it worked, smooth prick

Neonzero... mate you'd be brave to try that. she'd kick you in the nuts for saying her eyes are like spanners...
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Timoss

A mate actually pulled of a whole performance where he saw a girl he liked at the bar, without saying anything he reached behind the bar and got a sheet of ice... he whistled loudly to get everyone's (including this girls) attention, he then proceeded to smash the ice on the floor, some people cheered. he went over to the girl and said 'Now that i've broken the ice... would you care for a dance' and it worked, smooth prick

That's actually a good one T.

Quote:
Originally posted by cog

You want me. I can smell it.

Simple and to the point

Quote:
Originally posted by cornpop

i would like to park my corrective shoes beside your nightstand

Lmao

Quote:
Originally posted by sumoit

If you only had my eyes, so you can see how beautiful you are...This actually works sometimes.

I like that one
Lvl 4
Did you know you have a set of legs that makes a perfect ass of themselves?
Lvl 8
Are you wearing space pants? because your ass is outta this world!!!
Lvl 59
I just say "Hi."
Lvl 25
Do you know what the worlds heaviest penguin weighs? No? Neither do I but it breaks the ice. - it works
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by britmonkey

Do you know what the worlds heaviest penguin weighs? No? Neither do I but it breaks the ice. - it works

Lvl 11
You know how i know we are going to have sex tonight? Because i am stronger than you!

So wrong i know!
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by wise-guy

You know how i know we are going to have sex tonight? Because i am stronger than you!

So wrong i know!

Terrible!! Mate if she didn't hit you for that, I hope sum bloke belted ya
Lvl 9
Lvl 17
I told a girl once

"fucking hell! you're the most beautiful girl in this whole place'
"how many girls you told that to tonight then?" she replies
"four!" I said.

She laughed at my cheekiness and I ended up with her number, which preceded a six month thing.

During the world cup, I was in a packed pub with some mates and a really pretty young 18 year old girl draped in an england flag came and sat beside me as there was literally nowhere else to sit.

"d'ya mind if I sit here?"
"course not babe. Nice tits, I mean, flag."

She laughed, I knew she was mine. Got her a drink, a few more drinks, and popped her that night. Seriously one of the best shags I've had, probably cuz she was a bit inexperienced and drunk and let me do pretty much what I wanted, and her pussy was fucking tight!
Lvl 13
I may not be Mister Right, but I could be Mr. Right Now.
  • Goto: