Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

Pick-up lines (that work, she will get wet... coz she'll piss herself laughing)

Starter: Timoss Posted: 12 years ago Views: 2.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9
well thankyou for one of your rare posts on this thread...

I get scared when alone, can u keep me company in my bed tonight

it really works, i think coz it's strange confidence
Do your feet hurt? Because you have been walking through my mind all night! I know its lame but like so many others it occasionally works. In my single days it was hey your hot Im horny lets get outta here it also worked but rarely lol
Lvl 15
"Damn! And I thought >I< was good looking." Stolen from a movie, but if you say it right, it works on occasion.
Lvl 4
Going back to my brother in law's stag weekend, we each were given a chat up line that we had to use, with a witness,in the last nightclub of the evening...mine, successfully delivered...grab your crash helmet....you're going through the headboard.

Got her number.
Lvl 17
Crash helmet!

Good one!

'any chance?' is another short one. 'Youll do!' I heard a mate say.

Best one was told me by my good looking confident mate. He'd Just make eye contact across the room, and mouth the words ' I will make you scream'.

Man he got so much pussy....
Try this one if you ride a Harley.

Hey babe, I got a 600lbs, gas operated vibrator in the parking lot. You wanna ride?
You can look me up in the dictionary...I'm listed under Ka-Blam!
You must have fallen from heaven...that would explain how you messed up your face.
Lvl 15
was sitting a round with friends one night with a girl i really liked. one of my friends(lady friend) that new i liked her spouted off with " he's grate at eating pussy u should give it a try. he'll have u clinging the walls" the one i liked was shy and sead something like i'll give it a run.a little while later i was down on her and we have been together since.
Lvl 6
Your parents mustbe retarded because your really special.
Lvl 6
My penis just died. Can I bury it in your asshole.
You're so hot you melt the elastic in my underwear.
Lvl 16
Cheesiest I ever heard:

He asks: Do you have any eggs?
Confused reply: Eggs???
He says: So you can make me breakfast in the morning.

It was funny to hear!
  • Goto: