Score: 3.33 Votes: 3
rate this

Funny Messages

Starter: Althalus Posted: 10 years ago Views: 4.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 28
I just received this message that I found hilarious and thought I should share with you all

Quote:
Dear Althalus
You vote very poor. This is an amatuer site. The hottest chick I've ever known you rated very very bad. Size 6..DD...and you rate 1 or 2,
If you vote per supermodels please vote some other site. I cannot see you posted anything but crap you found on internet. Voters like you, prevent people like me from posting 1st time posts. When we post a hot chick (with more in store) and an asshole like you votes 1 or 2..we don't post more.
This is not a supermodel, photoshopped site..
I don't know where you are from (except you live in lala land if u rate so low but am on inet looking a t chicks).
Stop being a clown..a fool...a no real sex guy who votes 2 for ladies u would not refuse...
I hope you pull your head in and become cool..otherwise you are a clown who will receive what votes u deserve.
Be good
******************************* (name censored)
or 4q..u choice

I didn't even know he could see who I voted for and how much I voted
Lvl 27
I've received some funny messages over the past bunch of years, but to try and find them in the 329pages worth of PM‘s would be an undertaking that I don't have the time to do
Quote:
Originally posted by DEMO
I've received some funny messages over the past bunch of years, but to try and find them in the 329pages worth of PM‘s would be an undertaking that I don't have the time to do

I have 355 pages....just on this account. I win.

I really should try and find some of my more memorable DM's, they tend to be more creepy than funny though. Or I could just post random ones, and make you guess who sent it. lol
Theres this classic from 01-10-2010
Quote:
Can I get a piece of your pie?

I will put cream on your piece.
kylecook finds this awesome.
Lvl 27
Shit, wonder which account I sent you creepyPM‘s to...
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
This one made me lol.

Quote:
Hello.

As part of a new initiative recently developed here on WBW, we are now requiring all new female members to verify their gender. As a result, you will need to send a photograph of yourself holding a fan sign reading “I love WBW” with your bare breasts clearly visible in the picture to me.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.

screwy name withheld to protect the guilty
WBW Moderating Team

You’re not falling for this, are you?
DEMO, Hazmat35, atryus find this awesome.
Believe it or not, I'm only 6 pages in.

This was after he sent a simple DM saying hello, I replied back hello.
Quote:

iam an accountant what about u?
i like to watch lesbian action alot
i watched my gf with her best friend
do u see her pics in wbw?
i was bi but now iam straight
i just taste cock couple ok time may be 6 or 7 times
my gf strap me too its cool
now i have a fiancee but i don't post her pics yet
Lvl 27
It's starting to get kinda creepy in here
I'll stop for now, but there have been some doozeys over the years.
Lvl 27
Wimminz, gettin all the good creepy messages
Lvl 19
Post #4 is Shakespearian in it's brevity and wit !

Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie
Theres this classic from 01-10-2010
Lvl 24
I only have 189 pages.

Most of them are probably from SPs 3-4 accounts, Jenn (the one only 3-4 of you will remember), and Demo asking how to do mod things. And maybe 1-2 from Diz responding to my like weekly threats of quitting back when the Americans took over being the primary moderators of the site, and when the movie galleries were added.

I've never been popular here.
Lvl 27
I just checked a couple pages, and like you bangles, I have the typical, can you check this thread, what's your opinion on this or that, or hey this girl looks UA, can you have a look...

Boring
Lvl 60
Quote:
Originally posted by DEMO
Wimminz, gettin all the good creepy messages

I wonder if the creepers would back off if they knew that about half of WBW's "female" members are dudes.
Quote:
Originally posted by kylecook

I wonder if the creepers would back off if they knew that about half of WBW's "female" members are dudes.

Really ? why nobody told me that before ?
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh
I only have 189 pages.

Most of them are probably from SPs 3-4 accounts, Jenn (the one only 3-4 of you will remember), and Demo asking how to do mod things. And maybe 1-2 from Diz responding to my like weekly threats of quitting back when the Americans took over being the primary moderators of the site, and when the movie galleries were added.

I've never been popular here.

I bet Bangledeshia gets some sweet messages.
Lvl 65
Quote:
Originally posted by Althalus

I didn't even know he could see who I voted for and how much I voted

It's pretty simple All you have to do is click on the 'properties' area of the pic and it tells it all
Lvl 24
Quote:

I bet Bangledeshia gets some sweet messages.

From what she's told me, she doesn't get that many. But I'll talk to her later and see if she can dig anything up.
Lvl 70
Quote:
This one made me lol.

This one in #6 is actually true.

And we're still waiting for your pic SP
Lvl 28
Quote:
Message from *** on 17:33 22-03-2014

why u rate so bad ??
Nobody get happy, if u do like this.
If u do bad any thing, u get it back more than double.
But if u do good, u get it back up to ten times more - that's what my parents teach me.
And they are right.

I don't get it... Why does it bother them so much that I don't like ugly pictures? :o
  • Goto: