Score: 3.33 Votes: 3
rate this

Funny Messages

Starter: Althalus Posted: 10 years ago Views: 4.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Althalus
I don't get it... Why does it bother them so much that I don't like ugly pictures? :o

I guess not liking something is considered a bad thing by him. You probably offended a Care Bear you evil
Lvl 8
Damn. I never get creepy mail.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Message from ***** on 22:18 31-07-2014

sorry twat face. Have a nice wank over Britney Spears

Been a long time since this thread but... I wonder what I did now :P
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
Lvl 22
obviously another member with great sophistication & class whom you have annoyed, althalus.

Az
Lvl 28
Like sure I can get that some people might dislike what I say but... I haven't made babe comments for a while and I have no idea what the Britney Spears angle comes into play :P
Lvl 8
twat face
[Deleted], [Deleted], F1098 find this awesome.
Lvl 19
If someone sent me a message like that, I'd be an asshole and always rate their pics low just to piss him off.
But I am kind of a dick
Quote:
Originally posted by Althalus
I just received this message that I found hilarious and thought I should share with you all

I didn't even know he could see who I voted for and how much I voted

Did the guy even tell you which photo he was referring to?
Lvl 19
Lol I got this message from another member all because I had some doubts in regards to the authenticity of his claims. My refusal to accept his somewhat flaky explanations led to this:

Now does thsis sound fake to you? Give it up man, No one ever desparages my wife, but if they did I would beat the you-know-what out of them!!!! Lucky you are a fake so I can't reach your face with my fist!
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by jhope1

Did the guy even tell you which photo he was referring to?

I'm still waiting for him to get back to me about what he's on about. That first message is all the info I currently have... Can't wait to get to the bottom of this mystery
Lvl 11
I only have 34 pages of PM's. The majority are SP, Bangles, EL, and BillK probably. Definitely have gotten some interesting messages over the years but not often at all now that I'm not near as active as I've been in the past.

It's usually an outrageous amount of friend requests from people that have never once sent me a message or chatted through a forum or anything with me.
Lvl 12
I'll admit that I think some of the guys here are kinda harsh when it comes to rating, but everyone has their own opinion of what they like or don't like. Personally I like a woman with at least SOME pubic hair and thick thighs. But that's just my thing. I'm not gonna send someone messages because they don't like it. Jeez. Can't we all just get along???
Lvl 20
I must be the only one that cleans their PMs out every now and then.
Lvl 19
Hmm, upon closer inspection I have 12 PMs. Not 12 pages, 12 all together. And half of those are from people thinking that that's a picture of me in my avatar and are telling me I'm hot.
Quote:
Originally posted by meetoo157
I'll admit that I think some of the guys here are kinda harsh when it comes to rating, but everyone has their own opinion of what they like or don't like. Personally I like a woman with at least SOME pubic hair and thick thighs. But that's just my thing. I'm not gonna send someone messages because they don't like it. Jeez. Can't we all just get along???

Yeah this has always baffled me. I know that everyone has different tastes in women but you get some folk just going through the gallery voting 1s for like 20 images in a row. There aren't many images where I've thought a 1 was a suitable score, especially 20 in a row, so it makes you wonder what those people are hoping to achieve.
Quote:
Originally posted by CatBack
Hmm, upon closer inspection I have 12 PMs. Not 12 pages, 12 all together. And half of those are from people thinking that that's a picture of me in my avatar and are telling me I'm hot.

I never get that.
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by jhope1

I never get that.

Frankly the people who find your avatar a turn on are a little bit scary to me.
Quote:
Originally posted by CatBack
Frankly the people who find your avatar a turn on are a little bit scary to me.

How DARE you.
Lvl 4
One I received just recently...

You Ignorant Fool
Message from ------- on 19:24 27-07-2014
Really, you obviously are uneducated and a hate monger. If you had any brains you would realize Israel has every right to protect themselves from rockets aimed at their civilian population. However, given that you are white trash, not much smarter than a rock, and most likely a survivor of a botched abortion, I forgive you.
Lvl 59
I don't have the time to go through all my pages, but here are a few I just randomly flipped to:

Quote:
You have a lot of great pics. I love the hotties and the anal pics

Quote:

i am all alone and hav no one to talk to. and if you dont send me a message ill never talk to you again.

Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

A dude sent me a PM about you, he said he thinks you're fucked up and disgusting...and really should seek help. I rickrolled him.

And then here's one I sent...

Quote:
Originally posted by EL
Originally posted by EricLindros

Anyone who gets that angry when you say he has a girlfriend obviously doesn't have a girlfriend.

He's like that kid in 4th grade who's all like, "I got this girlfriend, but you wouldn't know her, because she goes to this other school." And I'm like, "You're a fuckin' liar." And he's like no. And I'm like, "Give me your lunch money, liar kid" And he's like, "Waaaah! I want my mommy." And then I'm like - POW as I throw a handful of peas in his face. Then I eat a tater-tot in triumph.
  • Goto: