Score: 3.50 Votes: 20
rate this

25 Reasons to Smoke Marijuana

Starter: rainbowdemon Posted: 17 years ago Views: 3.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by rafarocket

Well im going to go drink a beer infront of a cop, your welcome to come along with your joint.

Have fun. And maybe then you and your redneck cop buddy can get drunk and beat up your wives. I'll just smoke a nice fat one and kick back and watch a good movie.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 9
#26-So your not a square like these lame freedom-hatin people.
Your the shit RD, Keep on smokin y'all
Don't be a L7
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by rainbowdemon

and watch a good movie.

What??? like Fantasia ...or yeah....I bet you bastardize the Wizard of Oz and play Dark Side instead of the real sound
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by thebig0ne

[reply=hydrahead]
[reply=thebig0ne]
why 25 reasons to encourage people to smoke drugs? it gives you brain damage.

Your signature seems to advocate drinking alchohol."I spent alot of money on booze" Is this not the same double standard that allows beer companies to sell to young people through commercials every Sunday afternoon and yet crowds our prisons with people who's only crime is to grow or sell a much less harmful product.
[/reply]

well not really considering alcohol is LEGAL and Marijuana is ILLEGAL. Drugs were made illegal. So that must be for a good reason.

If Marijuana is so harmless then why is the whole world not making lots of cash and easy tax from it?

well, that is because it causes chemical imbalances in the brain and changes your nervous system.

Drugs are made illegal for a reason, read the facts
[/reply]

Just for the record, I am pretty sure that alcohol causes a chemical imbalance in your brain. Don't compare two things that are different if both drugs have the same effects!
Lvl 29
Quote:
I bet you bastardize the Wizard of Oz and play Dark Side instead of the real sound

I've done that!!
  • Goto: