Score: 3.50 Votes: 20
rate this

25 Reasons to Smoke Marijuana

Starter: rainbowdemon Posted: 17 years ago Views: 3.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by hydrahead

This study actually shows that marijuana can help prevent lung cancer.

www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/070417193338.htm

well, we're all gonna beleive what we want to believe. there are ""studies"" showing that tobacco is good for you.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by rainbowdemon

Quote:
#1. No one ever got stoned and crashed a car, or other vehicle?!? I DO NOT believe it!

Nobody was trying to say that. I'm sure it happens.

The point was, nobody ever died from the marijuana itself.

well, that's a skewed viewpoint, and I don't beleive it anyway.
Lvl 13
very convincing
Lvl 19
yer missin the point. people who are gonna smoke shit aren't going to believe anyone who tells them it's bad, so this whole freakin thing is pointless.
Marijuana is stronger than cigarettes and fucks up the lungs much greater.

Marijuana kills brain cells.

Marijuana sucks.
Lvl 16
Its an alright novelty .
Lvl 12
I think its funny that ppl supporting pot shows websites and links to actual studies and books who did studies... and ppl who are against it just state that it hurts you more than cigs, I dont smoke, but I from reading every message I feel bad to be on the non smokers arguement because it seems they are just talking out of their ass. And they are just like the goverment just talking and not actually knowing anything they are talking about. Shame shame on thoughtless points and thoughtless arguements. And btw someone said ppl who do smoke dont care to listen to anything that is bad about it, thats completely not true, I have friends that have read many studies done in England, which they do tests on humans there, which they did find that it can cause depression, sorry for the person who said it didnt cause depression. And the guy who said why arent they legalizing it and taxing it, is because it's so easy to grow on your own it would be nearly impossible for the government to tax it. And I gaurantee that as soon as they find a way it will be legal....
Lvl 19
Yeah, and we've been on the moon.

Lvl 3
Not sure on the numbers but i know weed has less than 500 chemicals (prolly way less) and cigs have over 4000.
Tar is higher in weed than cigs only cause they aren't filtered.
Lvl 15
Amen RD , very good topic ........... I love how the non smokers get so worked up over something so insignificant. When was the last time somebodie commited a muder that was high on weed ........... are THEY seriously affecting you non smokers in ANY way ......... NO !!!!!!!!!

Then leave them the fuck alone with you uneducated bullshit and continue on with you own boring life.

Everyone to their own !

Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Evo3RS

Then leave them the fuck alone with you uneducated bullshit and continue on with you own boring life.

Now you mentioned, I've noticed many smokers are/have become really arrogant and self-centered assholes who think their truth is the only truth. No kidding, I've noticed this many times, few of my friends used to smoke.
Lvl 14
YES!!! Its time to hit bong...brb
Lvl 14
It is good for your eyes if you have Glaucoma. It dramatically lowers ocular pressure which can
damage the optic nerve and cause vision loss.
Lvl 29
There's a lot of interesting information here.

http://www.drugtext.org/sub/marmyt1.html
Lvl 7
It may or not be wrong but it sure is against the law!

(Doonesbury circa 1979)
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by thebig0ne

smoking weed is like a career, pay me for it and im in.... if not then its absolute poison.

25 reasons to smoke it? what...? is this some kind of fashion or new trend? why 25 reasons to encourage people to smoke drugs? it gives you brain damage. show your new clothes or something

Marijuana doesn't give you brain damage. Alcohol, on the other hand, does kill brain cells.
Lvl 12
the fact of the matter is that alcohol consumption is fucking things up. here in the states i see kids drinking to the point where they are walkin a thin line between life and death. and these kids dont knwo when to stop and they arent even depressed where they are trying to drink themselves to death. and half of them hop into a car and drive around and kill people.. all the people who are against pot need to get a life and start hassling some real issues. whats the worst a pot head can do to you? sit at the red light a few extra seconds? laugh a little to hard for you in the library when yoru trying to find more facts against marijuana? the fact of the matter is pot does less harm (not the body) then ciggs and alcohol. your brain creates a new brain cell everytime it learns ANYTHING new. if you meet somebody you brain makes a new cell for their name. so its not like everytime we smoke a joint your brain cells just go poof into the air and never come back. There are no second hand marijuana smoke claims that i have heard of... there are not many deaths related to excess use. now lets look at excess use of alcohol.- you can get in a car and drive and kill. you can destroy your liver you can fuck your best friends girl. alcohol causes alot more deaths and alot more problems. they've always said its easier to like bill clinton when your stoned.... you get two shithead drunks together and they fight. y ou get to stoner potheads together and they reminise of good times and laugh together. then theres ciggs. the worst of the drugs out there. you can get cancer just by standing next to someone smoking. i could be wrong but ive never heard such a thing for pot.... not like im going to be smoking a joint at the bus stop. what are the numbers behind ciggs dont they kill like more people a day than aids in africa or something?? ciggarettes are made to be addicting. they put shit in there to get you to come back and suck one down. your local marijuana grower is adding stuff in there to make the THC higher... not to make you come back and buy and die. even the hemp plant can turn this planet around. the hemp plant grows four times faster than any tree on earth. making it the fastest renewable product out there. you could chop down as much of the rain forrest as you want because its replacable with a smaller more convienent hemp. not to mention the clothes the products and the money that there is to be made with hemp but yet the government just made it so hemp cant even be in foods when the seeds are proven to be helpfull in a persons diet.

marijuana is no longer the 1970's high school take a lunch break smoke a joint thing. your mom smokes pot your dad smokes pot your grandma and grandpa smoke pot. your cousin smokes pot your sister and brother smokes pot. your autn and uncle smokes pot. why do they smoke pot?? because theres nothing better after working all day and coming home and smoking that joint to calm your nerves and open the box of thoughts. it relaxes you without having to get drunk. people get mean when they drink its a fact. people get nice when they smoke ITS A FACT. theres no arguement today that could turn every single person against marijuana because the truth is that is REAL its a plant that came from the ground. its not additives in your ciggs its not the grain in your alcohol. its the green from the ground......
Lvl 12
oh and jessica alba smokes pot.... thats good enough reason for me to
Lvl 12
One more pro pot point (PPP)

To treat the nausea from chemo therapy!!!!

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/Support/marijuana

Please people that are soooooooooo anti pot...do some reading. do some research. Don't just say no cause Nancy Reagan said to...or your second grade teacher. Pssssstttt. a little secret here. The government actually lies from time to time...but don't tell anyone .... oh...and I don't smoke...but I love facts!!!! I HATE propaganda
  • Goto: