Score: 3.50 Votes: 20
rate this

25 Reasons to Smoke Marijuana

Starter: rainbowdemon Posted: 17 years ago Views: 3.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
as far as im concerned Marijuana and it subsidies can HELP HELP HELP you. Screw you fags who try to sit here and say "but its illegal" so are staring at your coworkers tits but you still do it. The war on drugs is a war on us they raid our home and they raid our bus.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 13
nearly every reason for smoking pot is total bs.
Lvl 12
the main reason to smoke pot is to get high.... its not like im smoking it with intentions to cure the world of aids. you keep snorting coke... i'll smoke
Lvl 9
great topic, some really interesting ideas, points and facts. how does reminding people of the law make me a fag?

"theres nothing better after working all day and coming home and smoking that joint to calm your nerves and open the box of thoughts"

that is nice for you, relaxing at the end of the day is fine and yep pot smoker cause less trouble to other people than other substances, however, opening the "box of thoughts" is a first class ticket to mental health problems.

anyway, i dont have anything against adult users... but i think its a bad influence towards kids in school

as far as medical science goes, i think most of those stories would actually be an extract from the drug rather than rolling up a fat one and burning it down
Lvl 12
because its the government- last time i check lots of governments are sticking it in peoples rears.... so all the citizens that are law abiding like the law cares for their being... there fags... im not saying you yourself :thebigone: are a fag. im just saying these are days in which our system is screwed. our president lies, my friends and our troops are dying in a war that proves nothing. so for me to be able to smoke a joint, get calm and cause nobody harm or injury--- that should be the first law that i can do. has anybody ever seen REEFER MADNESS. ITS THE MEXICANS THEIR EYES ARE RED!!!!
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by thebig0ne

as far as medical science goes, i think most of those stories would actually be an extract from the drug rather than rolling up a fat one and burning it down

you'd be surprised how much it does... but yes i agree its still the extract that helps the most. and helps is the key word here... it seems like the most harm marijuana does is to the user itself... granted if your mom asks you to clean your room but you get stoned instead then yes, it will effect your moms attitude. theres so many ins and outs of pot. but its not our biggest problem. heres my list of biggest problems.

1. The War (President Bush)
2. Obesity (America)
3. Alcohol & tobacco
4. Reality TV- Rots the brain
5. The rate in which a celebrity can be made.
Lvl 9
for sure it is a peaceful drug, no doubt. maybe if they flew over the warzones and got everyone high there would be world peace. drop weed not bombs?
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by sudburyguy

It may or not be wrong but it sure is against the law!

(Doonesbury circa 1979)

So I guess we should all yield to what the government tells us about what's right and wrong.
Lvl 12
[/reply]

So I guess we should all yield to what the government tells us about what's right and wrong.
[/reply]

Exactly.... who listens to the law??? its illegal to accelerate through a yellow light.... and how many of you supposive "good citizens" do this
Lvl 18
Personally, I don't smoke pot. However, I see nothing more harmful about smoking it than I see about smoking cigarettes (and I DO smoke those) or drinking alcohol. If you are (legally) an adult, you should be able to pop in to your local 7-11/Circle K and pick up a pack of pre-rolled (filtered or not) marijuana cigarettes or even a bag of pre-sorted (loose...for the bong/pipe) weed. Fuck it. Tax it like everything else and make a profit! If the government regulated growers like they do for tobacco rather than making it illegal to use, we could MAKE money on something people already do. Rather than SPENDING money on trying to make them stop.

Fucking morality police hate anything they can't DIRECTLY control that makes you feel good. (Remember what happened with Prohibition? People did it anyway, and we LOST REVENUE. That's the biggest reason why they repealed it.)
Lvl 29
Quote:
however, opening the "box of thoughts" is a first class ticket to mental health problems.

How do you figure that?
Hmmmmmmm......... for a 50yo this is a strange post. I've been puffing for 20+ years and i gotta disagree with most of your points on the list. I'm wondering if you actually now what you're talking about ??
Lvl 24
doesnt anyone notice that this is in the fun forum and not the lounge? the list isnt supposed to be accurate... just amusing
Lvl 29
Quote:
for a 50yo this is a strange post.

Why?

Quote:
I'm wondering if you actually now what you're talking about

Well, I didn't make the list up, but I was a heavy smoker in the 70's and 80's. Still smoke a bit on occasion. So, yes, I know enough about the subject. 50 years old does not = stupid.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by rainbowdemon

Quote:
however, opening the "box of thoughts" is a first class ticket to mental health problems.

How do you figure that?

i read some about psychosis
Lvl 5
Well im going to go drink a beer infront of a cop, your welcome to come along with your joint.
Lvl 13
Go RD! I smoked pot for quite a while. I also happen to have graduated with a 3.8 average while I was getting stoned EVERYDAY! (The ONLY reason I didn't have a 4.0 is that I had taken time off and when I returned, two of my essays were lost in my luggage!) Tell me again how it makes you stupid, lose brain cells or causes mental distress?

I do not, at this time, smoke. The main reason is that there would be serious repercussions for me if I did. I would much rather see a friend smoking everyday than I would see that same friend drinking everyday. Marijuana is illegal because the government can't control, tax or monopolize it.
Lvl 3
everyone in this post is comparing the horrors of drinking to the not so horrors of smoking pot. has anyone considered that maybe, legal or not, they are both wrong and simply escapes from reality? if one's mind was supposed to function like it does on drugs (yes alcohol is a drug too) then it would have evolved that way... and people would find a way to alter that state of mind too. good lord people, there are many ways to have fun without physically altering one's state of mind.
Lvl 12
kids...all over the world.....in ALL different cultures.....spin...it alter's their mind. All cuture's though out history have used mind altering substances. Living is heavy...escape, from time to time is healthy!!! Try it
Lvl 18
The 2 worst things that would happen from smoking way too much weed is you'll get sleepy and hungry.Probably a good idea not to operate heavy machinery either...unless you are a pro.
  • Goto: