Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

"The Noobies" daily cartoon in MSN Paint

Starter: wineanddine Posted: 18 years ago Views: 5.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 14
no gunna tek da ganja an av me a gut time mon. look at that cats eyes.... like HighGuy
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 9
Lvl 21
Lvl 14
I am working on a noobs gallery at the moment.... cant stop laughing when I do it
Lvl 20
this is great!
Lvl 14
Well Walt rallied the troops for the Noobs first family portrait and as you can see, the family is growing. Rasta noob has moved in with his to mates "Gan and Jer". "The place stinks like a two dollar hookers stoop" said Walt! "Irie mon and piss be wich u" replied Bill ". Bong just farted and and Stevo shouted "Bonza". The place is turning into a zoo of culture and noteriety thorughout WB.W. yet there is still a real sense of ...... well intelligence really!!

Bill and Bong are as thick as pig shit! Really, they fed the cat Ganja for the second time and the cat is now paranoid and spends most of its day smiling at the rotweiler next door whilst swinging from the tree. When he comes down, he sits in Walts chair munching anything that doesnt talk back.

The W.T.F. tree is still reminding them all of how they got there in the first place! They think stickies are a reference to bolemic chicks and a double posting is two dicks @ once

Well, the picture was taken and everyone got blocked on the fumes from the ganja, and the munching frenzy emptied the fridge for the week.

Lvl 13
Oh gawsh.. here it goes again..

It's all good. Keep it going.. There have been some good laughs started.. and spread due to this.
Lvl 14
..... I recognise many WBW'ers in the cartoon eh
this is good stuff mate

Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by wineanddine

The W.T.F. tree is still reminding them all of how they got there in the first place! They think stickies are a reference to bolemic chicks and a double posting is two dicks @ once

this is so funny

Lvl 14
way to go.... I am working on a few new characters, anyone any thoughts you'd like to see?
Lvl 14
One of the downsides for jolies fitness regime is Walts insatiable appetite for .... well you know what, after he has seen the buns of steel videos. Now Joilies buns are better described as "buns like wheels" than buns of steel. Walt dont worry though as his favourite saying is "any port in a storm".

Welll he decided to add a bit of spice by attacking jolie from the "birds eye view". Trouble was though, he got so much elevation from the trampoline that his head hit the roof and came down unconscious, parking his head up her arse!. The dog couldnt bare to watch, as he was heard muttering (in dog-ish), everyone gets man as their best friend.... me... I get walt"

Lvl 17
i dont know if i should feel happy or sad that i have never been included in this

its funny though :P
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by Burn

i dont know if i should feel happy or sad that i have never been included in this

its funny though :P

Burn you are invited to the next party at waltz house, come pissed with piss
Lvl 23
It would be better with the old Burn avatar with the big dildo.
Lvl 14
yes but you can take this burn home to meet the family
Lvl 23
True. The other one might start clobbering people w/ the huge dildo.
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by HighGuy

True. The other one might start clobbering people w/ the huge dildo.

Maybe he wore the dildo out.... (actually I thought it was a real chopper not a dil
Lvl 9
i thought it was finished ...

i may be a n00by but I
hav feelings too !
Lvl 14
Na,,,, now I am not working I will be able to piss the crew off even more
  • Goto: