Starter: wineanddine Posted: 18 years ago Views: 5.4K
  • Goto:
classic! i love it!
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 24
yay im over for coffee with my big breasts and no head

Lvl 14
I was gonna put a pic of a Angeline Jolie or Mona Lisa as your head, but didnt want to spoil the view
Lvl 7
lmao this is great! such talent with paint... i can barely draw a stick figure... keep it up!
Lvl 12

keep em coming
Lvl 12

funniest shit on WBW for a long time.
Lvl 11
funny , great work
Lvl 14
As Jolie and Walt dream of their loves there seems to be a common thread. Walt has eyes only for fefe and Jolie for Latino, and Spot of course is only interested in a bone. Now there is an interesting thought? Suddenly, tyhey all have a common thought?

Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

yay im over for coffee with my big breasts and no head

Yeah but I do so love your mind
i love your new avatar mate...fucking awsome
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by lAtInO-oZ

i love your new avatar mate...fucking awsome

Identity crisis resolved - Just be myself (and it is pretty close)
Lvl 14
Well life is becoming great with Latino shooting his gun less and less. The Noobies are into working there way back into favou at WBW by getting to know the team. Living next door to them does have its problems.

Bank and Stevo dropped in for a few drinks, and Bank hasnt gone yet (three days)! Stevo keeps dropping pearls of wisdom, like "streuth that smells like a shearers jock".

Fefe dropped in and Walt hasnt been the same since she came Latino hasnt taken his eyes off Betty, Ginger off spot and spot off the food. Loopy has taken the seat by Fefe It all looks set for a good weekend, maybe you can drop in.

Lvl 14
Lvl 16
...frikkin funny!!!!
Lvl 14
Noobie has just nicked Watty's hot rod, and decided to start a "HELLS NOOBIES" chapter. He raced down the road with Watty in persuit on foot, but the bloody noob, (like all noobs do), just didnt read the freakin STICKIES, and as a result doesnt know how to stop the thing, coz his feet dont reach the peddles.

"If you are really still children (as still as a mouse) you will here Watty screamin at the top of his lungs"! "W.T.F." you freakin drongo, read the freakin stickies before you ask "why are my uploads , i posted them weeks ago and why werent the last lot accepted".

Oh dear........... just another noob eating from the W.T.F. tree

Lvl 14
Oh dear poor old noobie, once again had a big feed from the W.T.F. tree! "And what did we learn from todays little story children?". Little Jimmy raises his hands (omfg, thinks teacher, what now) "Yes Little Jimmy!" she asks with a quiver in her voice. "Read the F****NG stickies miss".

"Why thank you (you little shit, she thinks) little jimmy", and if we dont want to crash a motorcycle (or piss the voice from above off), we should ALL read those nice little stickies, coz they keep us safe from harm. (K) nightie night noobies!

Lvl 28
great thread wineanddine, this is some great stuff... i laughed my ass off...
Lvl 14
Well its the day of the big game. and noob is very excited. So much so, the phone is off, WBW is on hold and the beer is shilled. Just to ensure no interruptions, jolie has been given the credit card and has gone shopping with ginger and spot. If you need me....... ya dont have a chance, unless you put a message on the screen via foxtel.

Lvl 14
Noob has taken up golf recently, to get out of the house. What with spending half of the day on WBW trying to get back into favour with the voice from above, and putting on so much weight that jolie has to put pork fat around the door frame so he can get in the house!!! things need to change.

So here he is on the first green since 9am this morning and now it is 11.30am. He has been abused by the best of the course and created a sunami like sand storm as the ball grows hair on it. Planes have now diverted due to the amount of sand in the atmosphere and green peace have started to protest at the cruelty to the sand.

Ah well, if nothing else, he is making the ball happy.

• Goto: