Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

"The Noobies" daily cartoon in MSN Paint

Starter: wineanddine Posted: 18 years ago Views: 5.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 14
Noobie has got into some bad company (according to Jolie). Bank has been dropping in for the occassional drink, but stays for days on a time. As a result Noobie is not foccussed on getting back into wbw life. In fact he is slipping into his old habbits of getting drunk, and generally ignoring Joilie. This is opening the door for Stevo. Stevo is a typical OZ and faster than a butchers dog on a dropped chop. Will Jolie get the message?, will Stevo get his chop?, will Bank ever go home?, will Noobie get off the piss? All this and more in the next instalment of noobies.

* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 24
you never cease to keep me entertained WaD
Lvl 14
Noobie is so losing it. His perverted ways and efftorts to impress the WBW elite, has now moved into overdrive. He decided to get a pole dancer (the tops) to attract the crowds of WBW. With all the prime seats taken, its everyone for themselves. The piss is flowing like piss, and they are off like a skinny hogget!

Jolie has decided to compete with fefe, but has gone one step further and let them all hang out! (hint). Bank has fallen off the stool twice, and stevo left a stool . Noobie i outback trying to get his thong out of his arse, and Stevo his arse out his thong. The talent came to sing, and had a lisp. Tho he thspoke like thiss, and thed, I will thing you a thong? Stevo is totally confused now.

Stevo tried the pole and had to have it surgically removed out of his arse cheeks, but says he will be back once the scars heal.

Lvl 29
Wine.. this is great..
Lvl 27

i this thread.
great new additions mate..keep it up
i love this stuff.. keep it going
* This post has been modified : 2 years ago
Lvl 14

bungeeeee....................... OOPS, I think the thong has gone?
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by wineanddine

Noobie is so losing it. His perverted ways and efftorts to impress the WBW elite, has now moved into overdrive. He decided to get a pole dancer (the tops) to attract the crowds of WBW. With all the prime seats taken, its everyone for themselves. The piss is flowing like piss, and they are off like a skinny hogget!

Jolie has decided to compete with fefe, but has gone one step further and let them all hang out! (hint). Bank has fallen off the stool twice, and stevo left a stool . Noobie i outback trying to get his thong out of his arse, and Stevo his arse out his thong. The talent came to sing, and had a lisp. Tho he thspoke like thiss, and thed, I will thing you a thong? Stevo is totally confused now.

Stevo tried the pole and had to have it surgically removed out of his arse cheeks, but says he will be back once the scars heal.

methinks CK and fefe need to switch spots, i could use a headrest
Lvl 14
Yeah but then I could only get one person on the seat
Lvl 22
Quote:

bungeeeee....................... OOPS, I think the thong has gone?

Lvl 10
great stuff w&d
Lvl 14
Cheers guys for the positive feedback, I am attempting to keep on a theme, but these one off ideas keep interuppting my drinking time
Lvl 28
Quote:

Cheers guys for the positive feedback, I am attempting to keep on a theme, but these one off ideas keep interuppting my drinking time

one off ideas, themes, it dose'nt matter, this is just great..i always look for new ones you post...
Lvl 14
Now the noob, is getting just too comfortable in his exile and instead of posting to get his place back on wbw, he woke up this morning and said W.T.F. who gives a shit, I'm off snorkling (which is quite a revelation as he cant swim, as there is no water inside the computer- unless you live at my house and the freakin wife keeps spilling bloody wine on the keyboard). Anyways, here he is in his local sewerage pit observing life below ground.

Lvl 14
but wait - there is a SHARK! watch out, little n00b...
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by microsoftie

but wait - there is a SHARK! watch out, little n00b...

I will unleash the biggest fart in history, it always works
Lvl 14
thats not fair... noobie´s gotta fight like a man!
Lvl 14
Yeah well thats what real Ozzie men do.... I can clear a train carrage in 10seconds after a case of fosters
Quote:

Yeah well thats what real Ozzie men do.... I can clear a train carrage in 10seconds after a case of fosters

mate...dont admit you drink the shit, well never live it down
  • Goto: