Score: 5.00 Votes: 3
rate this

Working on overhaul of our moderation system

Starter: Diz-X Posted: 5 months ago Views: 5.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 18
no idea. why it this deleted 'other' ?

Lvl 30
beats me. it doesn't seem like there is any consistency - this was deleted 'other' as well.

Lvl 16
don't feel left out - this was also deleted because 'other' . It seems like moderation really does need an overhaul

Lvl 16
this was also rejected because other. just doesn't make sense

Quote:
Originally posted by LunaMoon
It doesn't matter. It won't make any difference anyway. You only deleted two of my uploaded photos this time. Still 1184 remaining. Enjoy deleting them. On other hand just a quick look on the front trending page there are at least four non amateur photos by your uploading standards. Good luck finding unbiased and capable photo moderators.

Yeah they're likely not going to be deleted no matter how much you post about it. Almost all of the photos I flagged in this thread as fake/AI/pro are still there despite the mods knowing they shouldn't be. They're still trending. You will just have to accept that the moderation system here is broken and it's clear the mods aren't really wanting change and instead doing what they can to defend a clearly broken system.

Someone will be along in a few hours to say 'we're hiring more mods' but all that does is make things worse in my honest opinion. Adding more people to a broken system will not change anything and there will be even more fake/AI/pro content on here. I advise you either accept that and enjoy what genuine content you can find here or throw in the towel and go elsewhere.
mayforthaccount, sogood, strictguy find this awesome.
Quote:
Originally posted by 2good
no idea. why it this deleted 'other'

Quote:
Originally posted by sogood
beats me. it doesn't seem like there is any consistency - this was deleted 'other' as

Quote:
Originally posted by 3some
this was also rejected because other. just doesn't make

Hmmm.. 2good, sogood, and 3some? Those usernames are a bit fishy and I would guess those 3 accounts are the same person. Same goes with 'mayforthaccount' that is suspiciously new and has similar content to sogood, 3some and 2 good. You are all the same person. Kinda weird not gonna lie.
Lvl 71
Quote:
Originally posted by tututut1
Hmmm.. 2good, sogood, and 3some? Those usernames are a bit fishy and I would guess those 3 accounts are the same person. Same goes with 'mayforthaccount' that is suspiciously new and has similar content to sogood, 3some and 2 good. You are all the same person. Kinda weird not gonna lie.

Yeah the dude made many accounts and even likes his own posts (and now seems to be replying to his own posts to pretend those are different people). As you said, kinda weird...

Quote:
Originally posted by tututut1
Yeah they're likely not going to be deleted no matter how much you post about it. Almost all of the photos I flagged in this thread as fake/AI/pro are still there despite the mods knowing they shouldn't be. They're still trending. You will just have to accept that the moderation system here is broken and it's clear the mods aren't really wanting change and instead doing what they can to defend a clearly broken system.

Someone will be along in a few hours to say 'we're hiring more mods' but all that does is make things worse in my honest opinion. Adding more people to a broken system will not change anything and there will be even more fake/AI/pro content on here. I advise you either accept that and enjoy what genuine content you can find here or throw in the towel and go elsewhere.

Have you reported the pics in question? Can't really do mod job from screenshots tbh.
The main issue is there just isn't enough manpower to process everything correclty so you end up with pics not being fully checked and reports taking too long to be dealt with. I do agree that getting new mods wouldn't really help if the new mods also don't check pics correctly but finding good mods isn't easy, that's why I suggested you join in, as you seem to know how to deal with that stuff.
* This post has been modified : 3 months ago
sogood, [Deleted], The_Sentinel, bob4funs1234 find this awesome.
Lvl 30
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
Yeah the dude made many accounts and even likes his own posts (and now seems to be replying to his own posts to pretend those are different people). As you said, kinda weird...

Imagine if you used your distinctive sleuthing technique to prevent the real pros from being uploaded (and be more reasonable on photoshopping/altered)
mayforthaccount finds this awesome.
Quote:
Have you reported the pics in question?

I have now!
Lvl 78
Quote:
Originally posted by 2good
no idea. why it this deleted 'other'

She looks quite young so perhaps the moderator selected "other" to avoid penalising you with the harsher "underage" option 🤷‍♂️
Diz-X finds this awesome.
Lvl 41
Quote:

why not ban 3 of his 4 accounts as he is cheating because he is trying to avoid the upload limits with this ?
Diz-X, mayforthaccount, sogood, bob4funs1234 find this awesome.
Lvl 78
Quote:
Originally posted by boobiemonster
why not ban 3 of his 4 accounts as he is cheating because he is trying to avoid the upload limits with this ?

There are more than 4 accounts, but I don't think there are any rules against having multiple accounts.

Just seems a bit odd to want that many different accounts just to upload photos from the same sources, especially when the upload allowance amounts will continually drop on each account as there are still going to be rejections.

That's why I said before I find it so strange that someone who has so many uploads approved on a daily basis, and ensures his upload queues are maxed out (also daily), seems to complain the most about the few rejections he gets.
mayforthaccount, sogood, bob4funs1234 find this awesome.
Lvl 41
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Sentinel
There are more than 4 accounts, but I don't think there are any rules against having multiple accounts.

Just seems a bit odd to want that many different accounts just to upload photos from the same sources, especially when the upload allowance amounts will continually drop on each account as there are still going to be rejections.

That's why I said before I find it so strange that someone who has so many uploads approved on a daily basis, and ensures his upload queues are maxed out (also daily), seems to complain the most about the few rejections he gets.

it may not be against the rules, but it increases the queue and therefore also the waiting time for others, most of whom only have 1 account
Diz-X, sogood, dariusslay, omuh and 1 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 78
Quote:
Originally posted by boobiemonster
it may not be against the rules, but it increases the queue and therefore also the waiting time for others, most of whom only have 1 account

I agree with you.
Diz-X, sogood find this awesome.
Lvl 30
Quote:
She looks quite young so perhaps the moderator selected "other" to avoid penalising you with the harsher "underage" option 🤷‍♂️

cool... but note she's at a restaurant drinking something that looks alcoholic, so is likely 18... and the comment associated with the photo says "...sushi and cocktails" if someone took the time to do a reverse image search

So assuming the moderators do a thorough reverse image search job (which you say they do), then it would be wrong for them to classify it as underage ... unless it's subjective based on how the mod is feeling that day, or they're lazy.

So, Sentinel, omuh. want to try and rationalise why the other 4 were deleted 'properly'?
mayforthaccount finds this awesome.
Lvl 6
The_Sentinel, sogood, mayforthaccount find this awesome.
Lvl 25
Quote:
cool... but note she's at a restaurant drinking something that looks alcoholic, so is likely 18... and the comment associated with the photo says "...sushi and cocktails" if someone took the time to do a reverse image search

There is such a thing als virgin cocktails (non alcoholic version of a cocktail).

I personally hate the "other" reason too, some mods use it to not give penalities. I understand it, but it doesn't make it clear why something got rejected. Reason I am adding more deny reasons.

Problem now is this topic has been hijaked only to complain about why an image is rejected and blame mods for everything. That Sentinal and Omuh take the time to respond and try to help out is going above and beyond. People should be thankful they take the time to help out, instead of attacking them.

I am doing my best to get new code done with the changes, problem is I am overburdened with work and having a lot of panic attacks as of late. I am currently in a mindset that I don't want to go on anymore, but don't want to die. I know lame excusses, but for now this is reality for me.
The_Sentinel, sogood, babeologist, mayforthaccount and 3 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 78
Quote:

So assuming the moderators do a thorough reverse image search job (which you say they do), then it would be wrong for them to classify it as underage ... unless it's subjective based on how the mod is feeling that day, or they're lazy.

Drinking "something that looks alcoholic" does not make someone 18.

I don't use reverse searching on images that look underage to me - if I need to look for "proof" someone is over 18, then the chances are it's close enough for me to err of the side of caution and simply reject it (and I do).

I didn't moderate that particular image (so I can't say for sure her age was the problem) but if I had, I would have rejected it for this reason.

Quote:
So, Sentinel, omuh. want to try and rationalise why the other 4 were deleted 'properly'?

No, because where does this end? I give you what I view as "valid" potential reasons as to why they were rejected (bearing in mind I may not have been the moderator that made the decision); you will most likely disagree (which leads to more moaning) or accept it (unlikely) but go on to expect us to do the same for every single rejected image you have across your multiple accounts.

In the last 4 days alone you have had 1,364 images approved and added to the site, yet you continue to moan about the small number that are rejected. It's so tiresome.

I think it's time you made a decision - either accept the moderation process as it is, or simply stop uploading images so that you no longer get upset about the rejections.
sogood, babeologist, mayforthaccount, omuh and 2 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 78
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X
I am doing my best to get new code done with the changes, problem is I am overburdened with work and having a lot of panic attacks as of late. I am currently in a mindset that I don't want to go on anymore, but don't want to die. I know lame excusses, but for now this is reality for me.

There are plenty more important things than a website my friend. If you need to take a break from it then do so. Prioritise your health and mental wellbeing, and then when you are able to get back to it, you'll not only be happier, but more effective.
sogood, AJ100, babeologist, mayforthaccount and 3 other(s) find this awesome.
Quote:
Drinking "something that looks alcoholic" does not make someone 18.

I don't use reverse searching on images that look underage to me - if I need to look for "proof" someone is over 18, then the chances are it's close enough for me to err of the side of caution and simply reject it (and I do).

I didn't moderate that particular image (so I can't say for sure her age was the problem) but if I had, I would have rejected it for this reason.

No, because where does this end? I give you what I view as "valid" potential reasons as to why they were rejected (bearing in mind I may not have been the moderator that made the decision); you will most likely disagree (which leads to more moaning) or accept it (unlikely) but go on to expect us to do the same for every single rejected image you have across your multiple accounts.

In the last 4 days alone you have had 1,364 images approved and added to the site, yet you continue to moan about the small number that are rejected. It's so tiresome.

I think it's time you made a decision - either accept the moderation process as it is, or simply stop uploading images so that you no longer get upset about the rejections.

A majority of what he uploads is OnlyFans models anyway. Most of his uploaded content shouldn't be here to begin with. I reverse image searched the first image I seen on his profile and surprise surprise, links to Onlyfans...
* This post has been modified : 2 weeks ago
  • Goto: