Score: 5.00 Votes: 8
rate this

The New Feature Request and Bugs Thread

Starter: Diz-X Posted: 3 years ago Views: 14.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 40
since an update in august the grafics of the different rejection categories in uploads stats aren't showing anymore....(firefox)
* This post has been modified : 1 year ago
Diz-X finds this awesome.
Lvl 40
maybe it would be nice if everyone could see how big the waiting queues for pictures and videos are...
suppose this isn't a big modification because mods are already able to say the amount of pictures waiting in the queue
Lvl 5
It's a strange bug, but it appears that some users are not blockable. Attempting to block them just refreshes their user page and nothing changes.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Thamuz
To stop deducting points from pictures that are rejected as celeb /model.

I don't believe it's fair to expect everyone to know who falls into that category. I get rejections all the time and I have no clue who they are and can't find them in a reverse search. If a mod says that they can't be on here then I'm fine with that. Just stop taking away points. I find it fun to climb the ranks and these deductions that are not accurate make it impossible.

The upload group score needs some rework, maybe something we can do as a community. In generally we need to rewrite the whole upload guidelines to get everything clear on what the rules are. A lot has changed the last couple of years and things need to get updated. I would love it when somebody could help me out with rewriting the upload rules.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by boobiemonster
since an update in august the grafics of the different rejection categories in uploads stats aren't showing anymore....(firefox)

Fixed, will be in next software release.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by getbigmoney22
It's a strange bug, but it appears that some users are not blockable. Attempting to block them just refreshes their user page and nothing changes.

You are trying to block a moderator, moderators cannot be blocked.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by iamawbwuser
Unlock buttons are spaced weirdly

Fixed, will be in next software release.
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X
will look into this, just updated the whole site framework.

edit: Tested it and can confirm the the bug. Added it to my bugfix list.

any update still can't turn them off
Lvl 21
I like it that there is a unlocked button so you can see withs one i unlocked only not every picture isn't showing?
Lvl 40
maybe something should be modified at the Quote-ability
as you can see in the example bellow when you quote from a post with a picture you can't identify from which post the quote was made of
A least include the postnumber should be usefull...or some other modification
The_Sentinel finds this awesome.
Lvl 14
A few feature suggestions, if I may:

- Tag search within your own favorites
- In galleries and tag search results, overlay the heart icon on babes already in your favorites
- Create a "hide" button to prevent a babe from reappearing in a gallery or search result if you have no interest in seeing the photo again (is this what show/hide user content is supposed to be?)
- Auto-fit photos to browser window (or have it be optional)

Thanks.
Diz-X, babeologist, fozbear2k7 find this awesome.
Lvl 94
I would love if our favorites could be sorted by the date posted instead of the date added into our favorites
Andi.d, AJ100, CommanderJ, Blackpoolmorton and 2 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 6
- how many times a series has been added to favorites (might have been requested before)
- how many times a series has been downloaded

Thanks
The_Sentinel, Andi.d, fozbear2k7 find this awesome.
Lvl 53
I think its an old bug but it keeps happening (today with 4 videos in 10 min). Videos uploaded get accepted, i even receive the credits but then just disappear. Not on the live log or rejected, just disappear, its weird but happened a lot to me
greenmanone finds this awesome.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Mablu
I think its an old bug but it keeps happening (today with 4 videos in 10 min). Videos uploaded get accepted, i even receive the credits but then just disappear. Not on the live log or rejected, just disappear, its weird but happened a lot to me

I will look into it, have been recovering from something and hopefully be up and running quickly.
Mablu finds this awesome.
Lvl 53
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X
I will look into it, have been recovering from something and hopefully be up and running quickly.

Thanks man, there´s no hurry. Have a well recovery, we´ll be here haha
Lvl 8
How about;
Ranking top pictures all time regardless of year
Ranking of tag search results
babeologist, fozbear2k7 find this awesome.
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by Mablu

I have the same issue been happening for a while, get well soon Diz!
F1098 finds this awesome.
Lvl 16
Hi
It would be great to have a separate category within "babes" section that would focus on MILFS and mature women.
ellen84, CommanderJ find this awesome.
Lvl 9
I'd love to filter out short videos and see only videos longer than say...5 minutes.
Diz-X, fozbear2k7 find this awesome.
  • Goto: