Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

Picture Denial.. Altered/Photoshopped

Starter: JPie Posted: 3 years ago Views: 4.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 37
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Sentinel
Yawn again. You really are a boring/moany fucker.

Stats regarding the amount of images moderators approve/reject are certainly available to the site owner and the team of moderators, hence why I can say I was 2nd in terms of the amount of images approved over the last month. If I was making things up I would probably go for 1st place instead, but that would be cruel on Cheap2 who smashes it on a monthly basis.

Perhaps you should focus more on uploading legit images rather than this petty squabble? That way more of them might actually make it onto the site. Or just stop adding images to the queue and that way you'll have nothing to get your panties in a bunch about. Or just not use the site anymore (although you'd be heavily missed by many)...

(Also, being a moderator here is a volunteer role, it's not my ACTUAL day-to-day job. Just in case you thought that was the case.)

Lets see, you're the one who said mods can't pick and chose which pics they moderate, yet you threaten to reject all all of my uploads. Nice going you just proved you're the fucking shithead liar! As for the amount of pics you so called moderate, that's not open to the members so just your word and doesn't prove anything. As I said, maybe you should focus on actually doing your job and moderate pics instead of spending all your time shooting your mouth off at how great you think you are.
I'm retired, so I have plenty of time to keep this argument going as long as you want. I spent over 30 years in the Army so little dickhead liars like you can spew your bullshit. No thanks necessary, and have a nice day!
darkstar001 finds this awesome.
Lvl 25
I have been observing this topic, and I think its time to step in and make a couple of things clear:

1) Favoritism: There is no favoritism as a moderator will get content randomly assigned to him. There are however a couple of automated factors in place, like queue limit and priority. A moderator has no influence over this and I am the only one who could change this behavior. I want every contributor to have a fair change. I can understand that this gives some frustration, and with solid input we can better this process.

2) Photoshopped/underaged: Photoshopped and underage are both opinion based. Photoshopped: For example it is allowed to blur a face or tattoo to make herself unrecognizable. Cropping an image to remove a watermark on the bottom for example is rejected. Mods can do reverse image searches and if they find images that are bigger in size, they will be rejected.

3) Pro/Copyrighted: Some pro/copyrighted images are detected by our system, we have a visual hashing system that detects some content (this system is not perfect in any way). I have even looked into face recognition system to filter out pro models, problem is I don't have the time and money (money the biggest issue) to work on this. Most moderators are well known with models/professionals and copyrighted content. There is communication between moderators to learn from each other on what to reject if something was let through. We try to be better safe than sorry as we can be liable for doing a poor job.

4) Duplicates: Rejection for duplicates is done with the visual hashing system I have build, again this one is not perfect as some changes to a photo can result in not being detected. Again I don't have the time and money to make this system more perfect for now. So the second layer of defense are moderators, they can mark a image as duplicate too. A lot of images are being reported by users too, I think that is about 100/200 images a day.

5) Moderators own uploads: A moderator is not allowed to moderate their own content, the system doesn't allow it. I have hard coded this in our software to make sure they will not upload and start moderating their own queue's. The moderation crew is fully on voluntary bases, without the hard work of these guys there wouldn't be a WBW, or far less content placed online on daily basis.

6) Tempering: Moderators cannot change timestamps, userscores, or anything related statistics. Everything a moderator does is logged in our system.

7) Appealing: Maybe this is a good idea to implement in a future version, we are all humans and make mistakes. I have deleted more than ones something by accident in the past. We make mistakes and we should not attack each other over it, giving each other well-worded criticism without attacking somebody could go a long way to make this place even better.

8) Becoming a moderator: Currently we have 17 babe moderators, and only 9 are currently active. We are need more volunteers to help moderate the content that is uploaded as long moderation times only adds to the frustration when something gets denied. Secondly the process will go more smoother with more help. One of the requirements is that you are active on our discord, as the communication is way faster and smoother there. Another requirement is that you know a thing or two about known models/ect. If you want to apply, let me know.

@strictguy next time please stop the name calling, and stop taking it way too personal as things aren't against you. I am not, and as far as I know there is no moderator with a personal vendetta against you. If that was the case I would have noticed that, as it's easy to see what moderators do. Being critical is a good thing, but being a jerk about it doesn't help your cause.
The_Sentinel, Firereign, mahbez, babeologist find this awesome.
Lvl 37
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X
I have been observing this topic, and I think its time to step in and make a couple of things clear:

1) Favoritism: There is no favoritism as a moderator will get content randomly assigned to him. There are however a couple of automated factors in place, like queue limit and priority. A moderator has no influence over this and I am the only one who could change this behavior. I want every contributor to have a fair change. I can understand that this gives some frustration, and with solid input we can better this process.

2) Photoshopped/underaged: Photoshopped and underage are both opinion based. Photoshopped: For example it is allowed to blur a face or tattoo to make herself unrecognizable. Cropping an image to remove a watermark on the bottom for example is rejected. Mods can do reverse image searches and if they find images that are bigger in size, they will be rejected.

3) Pro/Copyrighted: Some pro/copyrighted images are detected by our system, we have a visual hashing system that detects some content (this system is not perfect in any way). I have even looked into face recognition system to filter out pro models, problem is I don't have the time and money (money the biggest issue) to work on this. Most moderators are well known with models/professionals and copyrighted content. There is communication between moderators to learn from each other on what to reject if something was let through. We try to be better safe than sorry as we can be liable for doing a poor job.

4) Duplicates: Rejection for duplicates is done with the visual hashing system I have build, again this one is not perfect as some changes to a photo can result in not being detected. Again I don't have the time and money to make this system more perfect for now. So the second layer of defense are moderators, they can mark a image as duplicate too. A lot of images are being reported by users too, I think that is about 100/200 images a day.

5) Moderators own uploads: A moderator is not allowed to moderate their own content, the system doesn't allow it. I have hard coded this in our software to make sure they will not upload and start moderating their own queue's. The moderation crew is fully on voluntary bases, without the hard work of these guys there wouldn't be a WBW, or far less content placed online on daily basis.

6) Tempering: Moderators cannot change timestamps, userscores, or anything related statistics. Everything a moderator does is logged in our system.

7) Appealing: Maybe this is a good idea to implement in a future version, we are all humans and make mistakes. I have deleted more than ones something by accident in the past. We make mistakes and we should not attack each other over it, giving each other well-worded criticism without attacking somebody could go a long way to make this place even better.

8) Becoming a moderator: Currently we have 17 babe moderators, and only 9 are currently active. We are need more volunteers to help moderate the content that is uploaded as long moderation times only adds to the frustration when something gets denied. Secondly the process will go more smoother with more help. One of the requirements is that you are active on our discord, as the communication is way faster and smoother there. Another requirement is that you know a thing or two about known models/ect. If you want to apply, let me know.

@strictguy next time please stop the name calling, and stop taking it way too personal as things aren't against you. I am not, and as far as I know there is no moderator with a personal vendetta against you. If that was the case I would have noticed that, as it's easy to see what moderators do. Being critical is a good thing, but being a jerk about it doesn't help your cause.

Thank you Diz, and I'll end it at this:
I take offense at being called a liar when all I did was make a comparison of how many pics had been uploaded by us.
I went in a specifically checked Sentinel's uploads for the same period of time he quoted mine. I don't know what was done to change 6 days on them to two weeks, and I don't really care. You've answered the questions I had before that he kept spewing BS so we're done on that. Lastly he threatened to reject my posts so I'll just stop uploading anything. That should satisfy you and him.
Lvl 75
Quote:
Originally posted by strictguy
Lets see, you're the one who said mods can't pick and chose which pics they moderate, yet you threaten to reject all all of my uploads. Nice going you just proved you're the fucking shithead liar! As for the amount of pics you so called moderate, that's not open to the members so just your word and doesn't prove anything. As I said, maybe you should focus on actually doing your job and moderate pics instead of spending all your time shooting your mouth off at how great you think you are.
I'm retired, so I have plenty of time to keep this argument going as long as you want. I spent over 30 years in the Army so little dickhead liars like you can spew your bullshit. No thanks necessary, and have a nice day!

I missed the part where I threatened to delete all of your uploads? If you check you uploaded babes I think you'll find I am the one who has approved most of your recent images - if I had a massive issue with you I could have just been a dick and rejected them out of spite, but I am always fair. I may have pointed out that I have deleted some professional ones as they are not allowed, but I've never said "I'm going to reject all of your uploads".

And me saying I approve a high number of images wasn't to show how good I am, it was to counter your argument that I don't actually do enough round here. I do actually run a thread where I list how many images have been processed over the last 7 days, and that's just to give people an idea of the queue waiting time (approximately).

I'm annoyed that this has gone on for so long, and this is just as much my fault as it is yours. It just seems each time you reply you just add more bullshit to the story as if all you actually want to achieve is to prolong it.

The facts for everyone are:

- your images in the queue will be moderated eventually
- there is no set timescale guaranteeing when that will happen but ideally we aim to get to them within 14 days (we try our best)
- if your images are rejected there will be a reason behind it, it's not a personal attack against you (otherwise none of your images would make it onto the site)
- if you have an issue with a rejected image, just contact a mod and they will look into it

And going back to one of my first points on this thread - if uploading images to the site causes you that much aggravation, then don't do it. It's pretty simple.

If you want to reply to me to keep this going, I suggest you send me private message, otherwise let's just move on. Apparently I've not been doing enough around here so I should really crack on...
Lvl 22
A lot of the altered photo's I reject, are because the original has more content, I.e. part of the pic, was taken out, or had a watermark cropped out. This isn't an accusation towards anyone. It could just be the site it was taken from pre-altered before you saw it. If it looks under aged and a search takes me to a known pedo posting site, then it's gone.
I am a member of, xhamster, reddit, twitter, IG, etc, so when I search a photo, I go where the leads take me, and mod accordingly.
Also Onlyfans and platforms like it are protected content, please don't upload it.
* This post has been modified : 3 years ago
  • Goto: