Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

Picture Denial.. Altered/Photoshopped

Starter: JPie Posted: 3 years ago Views: 4.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 37
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Sentinel
It could be as simple as I recognise a particular woman as being a model so I reject the photos, and another mod doesn’t (and doesn’t do any searches) so allows them through.

The “already in the database” message is one you get at the point of uploading the photos, so that’s not even a mod decision. And if you later see that image on the site, perhaps that’s the one that was already in the queue before yours 🤷‍♂️

I get that it can be frustrating but the only solution is have one person do all the moderating, which isn’t feasible. Numerous mods means numerous opinions about a variety of rejection reasons, there’s no easy fix here. As I mentioned, other mods delete my uploads for being a celeb sometimes and then a different mod allows a few of the same girl through.

There’s no favouritism involved, certainly not from me anyway. When I log in to the queue to moderate some pictures, they come at me one by one and I have no say in what order. So I can’t pick my favourite member and moderate all of their images at once, for example.

No favoritism? How do you explain that certain individual members get their photos posted every 3 or 4 days while the rest of us wait sometimes 2 weeks before ours get posted? Its easy to prove, just go into the 'New' under 'Babes' and write down the names of the members pics for each day. You'll see certain members names come up far more often than others. You're great with excuses, but you can't seem to answer that question!!!!
darkstar001, [Deleted] find this awesome.
Lvl 14
I have my pics rejected for being Photoshop/altered many a time. I have never done anything to them But crop the pic. I cut out any unnecessary parts of the image such as environment. Or to keep some form of anonymity. They've always been personal pics that are not on the internet. They're being shared but still maintain some form of privacy. We are here to enjoy the female body. It's a beautiful thing indeed. Whether the face is shown or not should be up to the person posting. I've cropped every pic I've uploaded. Some post, some don't. I don't fight it. We Are Here to enjoy the female body. There's all types posted. Different strokes for different folks. Most pics are ripped from other sites. Most are reposted. Why are you raising such a stink over a few credits? Why is it so important to you? Its really not worth the fight youve started
* This post has been modified : 3 years ago
The_Sentinel, azdesertrat, kowman find this awesome.
Lvl 75
Quote:
Originally posted by strictguy
No favoritism? How do you explain that certain individual members get their photos posted every 3 or 4 days while the rest of us wait sometimes 2 weeks before ours get posted? Its easy to prove, just go into the 'New' under 'Babes' and write down the names of the members pics for each day. You'll see certain members names come up far more often than others. You're great with excuses, but you can't seem to answer that question!!!!

Your guess is as good as mine - as I've said before, I also submit images to the queue and have to wait weeks for them to be accepted/rejected. I can't decide which images I moderate - I log into the admin part of the site and it feeds me an image at a time to deal with. I don't select who they were uploaded by.

Perhaps the users whose images are being uploaded regularly are adding images to their queue on a daily basis and they may have a lot of images ahead of yours in the queue.

If you think it's favouritism and you can check so easily, why don't you do the same search using my username and you will see for yourself. If I could pick and choose which images I moderate, why wouldn't I just do mine or the other mods?

Also, what do you think is actually in it for me to moderate one user's images over another's?

A handful of members are acting like the mods are out to make life difficult just because we refuse some images. You forget that 1000 images each day make it onto the site, and they're not all from the same few members.

In the last 7 days you have had 94 images approved and added to the site...
Diz-X finds this awesome.
Lvl 37
Quote:
Your guess is as good as mine - as I've said before, I also submit images to the queue and have to wait weeks for them to be accepted/rejected. I can't decide which images I moderate - I log into the admin part of the site and it feeds me an image at a time to deal with. I don't select who they were uploaded by.

Perhaps the users whose images are being uploaded regularly are adding images to their queue on a daily basis and they may have a lot of images ahead of yours in the queue.

If you think it's favouritism and you can check so easily, why don't you do the same search using my username and you will see for yourself. If I could pick and choose which images I moderate, why wouldn't I just do mine or the other mods?

Also, what do you think is actually in it for me to moderate one user's images over another's?

A handful of members are acting like the mods are out to make life difficult just because we refuse some images. You forget that 1000 images each day make it onto the site, and they're not all from the same few members.

In the last 7 days you have had 94 images approved and added to the site...

That's right, but if you had gone one more photo you'd see it was added 3 weeks ago. As for adding photos to the queue every day, the only way that's possible is if their pics are being moderated to keep them below their queue limit. Everybody does have a limit right? BTW I did check your username and you've had 55 pics posted in the last week.
Lvl 75
Quote:
That's right, but if you had gone one more photo you'd see it was added 3 weeks ago. As for adding photos to the queue every day, the only way that's possible is if their pics are being moderated to keep them below their queue limit. Everybody does have a limit right? BTW I did check your username and you've had 55 pics posted in the last week.

My last upload was approved on Aug 11 (2 weeks ago) so I don’t know where you’re getting your stats from...

Having 94 images approved in a week is pretty good going, and the fact you’re moaning that the last time before that was just 3 weeks previous is laughable.

And yes, everyone has a limit but that limit differs depending on what user score you have. So if you were continually uploading underage photos, for example, your limit would be reduced.
Lvl 37
Quote:
My last upload was approved on Aug 11 (2 weeks ago) so I don’t know where you’re getting your stats from...

Having 94 images approved in a week is pretty good going, and the fact you’re moaning that the last time before that was just 3 weeks previous is laughable.

And yes, everyone has a limit but that limit differs depending on what user score you have. So if you were continually uploading underage photos, for example, your limit would be reduced.

Nice going jerk! When I checked yesterday the last 55 photos you uploaded were no more than 6 days old, yet today they all say 2 weeks. Changing the dates just makes you a lying sack of shit! As for underage pics, I've had a few rejected for that, but I've also said they should go into a pool and have at least two or three mods look at them because a couple that I've had rejected have been posted by other members. Why don't you put something is that shows who mods each photo. It would be an easy fix and then we'd know which mod to address when they fuck up!
Lvl 75
Quote:
Nice going jerk! When I checked yesterday the last 55 photos you uploaded were no more than 6 days old, yet today they all say 2 weeks. Changing the dates just makes you a lying sack of shit! As for underage pics, I've had a few rejected for that, but I've also said they should go into a pool and have at least two or three mods look at them because a couple that I've had rejected have been posted by other members. Why don't you put something is that shows who mods each photo. It would be an easy fix and then we'd know which mod to address when they fuck up!

I wondered how long it would take you to revert to name-calling, but at least we have found your level.

I haven't gone into the files and altered the dates on them - 1) Only the site owner could POSSIBLY do that and I'm not even sure he can alter that sort of thing, and 2) why the hell would I waste time to do that?!

You're the one with the issue here. I've already said that having 94 images approved in the last week is actually quite a good number, and the 3 week gap between those and your previous uploads really isn't that bad. And your sticking point is that a picture moderator has had 55 images approved in the last week (even though I haven't) compared to your 94? You're just moaning for the sake of it.

And to clarify, I wasn't saying you had images rejected for being underage - I was just using that as an example. Lots of uploaders will have those rejected for underage (me included) - it can be the girl looks a little on the young side so the moderator errs on the side of caution (rightly), or it could be there's a child in the background etc.

Your suggestion of naming the moderator who rejects your image is a bit pointless - as I have said time and time again, you can contact ANY moderator if you have an issue and they will assist. All you have to do is send a PM to me to say "6 of my recent uploads have been rejected for being pro even though I took the photos myself" (FOR EXAMPLE) and I would happily look into it. Things can be rectified but not when your attitude is always "the fucking moderators are shit and don't know what they are doing".

Essentially you need to stop being so petty over something so unimportant. You upload images - some will be approved, others will not. Life goes on.
Lvl 37
Quote:
I wondered how long it would take you to revert to name-calling, but at least we have found your level.

I haven't gone into the files and altered the dates on them - 1) Only the site owner could POSSIBLY do that and I'm not even sure he can alter that sort of thing, and 2) why the hell would I waste time to do that?!

You're the one with the issue here. I've already said that having 94 images approved in the last week is actually quite a good number, and the 3 week gap between those and your previous uploads really isn't that bad. And your sticking point is that a picture moderator has had 55 images approved in the last week (even though I haven't) compared to your 94? You're just moaning for the sake of it.

And to clarify, I wasn't saying you had images rejected for being underage - I was just using that as an example. Lots of uploaders will have those rejected for underage (me included) - it can be the girl looks a little on the young side so the moderator errs on the side of caution (rightly), or it could be there's a child in the background etc.

Your suggestion of naming the moderator who rejects your image is a bit pointless - as I have said time and time again, you can contact ANY moderator if you have an issue and they will assist. All you have to do is send a PM to me to say "6 of my recent uploads have been rejected for being pro even though I took the photos myself" (FOR EXAMPLE) and I would happily look into it. Things can be rectified but not when your attitude is always "the fucking moderators are shit and don't know what they are doing".

Essentially you need to stop being so petty over something so unimportant. You upload images - some will be approved, others will not. Life goes on.

I specifically went in and checked what photos you had uploaded and there were 55 in the last 6 days. I chose a week simply because it was the time limit you gave for my uploads. How you changed the dates on yours I really don't care, but don't call me a liar to make yourself look better! You don't need to bother with a reply because I'm done reading your bullshit.
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
Lvl 15
Is there a minimum requirement for image mods to spend time on here? I'll volunteer 😎
The_Sentinel finds this awesome.
Lvl 75
Quote:
I specifically went in and checked what photos you had uploaded and there were 55 in the last 6 days. I chose a week simply because it was the time limit you gave for my uploads. How you changed the dates on yours I really don't care, but don't call me a liar to make yourself look better! You don't need to bother with a reply because I'm done reading your bullshit.

You're full of shit. I'm a moderator - I don't have the ability to alter the site layout or data of when images come onto the site. And my point in my last reply still stands - say I DID have 55 images uploaded in the last week, why does that matter? You had 94 and apparently that isn't good enough, yet a moderator who you believe (wrongly) to have had 55 approved shows clear favouritism?
Lvl 37
Quote:
You're full of shit. I'm a moderator - I don't have the ability to alter the site layout or data of when images come onto the site. And my point in my last reply still stands - say I DID have 55 images uploaded in the last week, why does that matter? You had 94 and apparently that isn't good enough, yet a moderator who you believe (wrongly) to have had 55 approved shows clear favouritism?

You're the one who told me to check your uploads and I did. Like I said, I picked a week because that's what you used on mine. Say what you want, I'm not blind and the first 55 pics were uploaded in the last week. I don't know how or why you changed them, I only used it as a comparison, but you're the one calling me a liar? Why don't you do your job! You're probably the one letting all the reposts and underage pics through!!!!
Lvl 34
There are obviously some improvements possible to the moderation process but there is no need to personally attack the moderators. The_Sentinel has done a fine job of explaining the process and the challenges the moderators face, and I want to thank him for that (as well as being a moderator). Perhaps down the road the ability to appeal or request a second review of a rejected upload could be added, but despite the lack of that feature today, the existing upload and moderation process is much improved over what existed just a year ago.
The_Sentinel, Diz-X find this awesome.
Lvl 16
Quote:
If we are unsure about an image then we will conduct an image search and use the evidence to block or allow.

My advice would be that if having images denied makes you that upset, just don’t upload. Save yourself the time and just enjoy the images that other users upload.

Also; I take offence at you saying the current mods aren’t fit for purpose. There are only a small number of us that work for free to try to help the site, and keyboard warriors like you who claim to know it all (but actually don’t) love to spout their bullshit from time to time.

Diz (site owner) is always on the lookout for new mods (we would welcome the help) so feel free to volunteer. If he feels you’re suitable I’m sure you’ll be a breath of fresh air and will revolutionise the current moderation methods.

I've had a bunch of images denied for "Photoshop/altered", and "celebrity/model", and they have been pictures I took of a girl in my house, and I did crop in order to lose a lot of unnecessary boring space in a room and focus on what is beautiful, so sometimes photoshop is useful and I've seen plenty of images on here that have been filtered or black/white, or even have watermarks on them or from a set from a website, and this thing of doing an image search can't be completely correct since the girls I photograph are people I know
Lvl 75
Quote:
Originally posted by deskjock
I've had a bunch of images denied for "Photoshop/altered", and "celebrity/model", and they have been pictures I took of a girl in my house, and I did crop in order to lose a lot of unnecessary boring space in a room and focus on what is beautiful, so sometimes photoshop is useful and I've seen plenty of images on here that have been filtered or black/white, or even have watermarks on them or from a set from a website, and this thing of doing an image search can't be completely correct since the girls I photograph are people I know

Of course mistakes are made, that’s what happens when you rely on humans.

As I have said, if you let me or another mod which photos you want us to double-check, we can look into it for you, and possibly rectify the situation.

As for watermark, these aren’t allowed fullstop, but that doesn’t mean a mod can’t miss them (some are very faint/small) - you can help with this by reporting the photos so they can be dealt with.
Lvl 75
Quote:
Originally posted by babefucker
There are obviously some improvements possible to the moderation process but there is no need to personally attack the moderators. The_Sentinel has done a fine job of explaining the process and the challenges the moderators face, and I want to thank him for that (as well as being a moderator). Perhaps down the road the ability to appeal or request a second review of a rejected upload could be added, but despite the lack of that feature today, the existing upload and moderation process is much improved over what existed just a year ago.

Thanks, I appreciate it. And people can certainly ask a mod to look at rejected images if they feel particularly hard done by. None of the mods are idiots (despite what strictguy thinks) and we realise mistakes are made. Just talk to us, don’t be a dick, and things can hopefully be resolved. 🤷‍♂️
babeologist, Diz-X find this awesome.
Lvl 37
What I think is maybe the sentinel should be doing his job moderating photos instead of acting like a politician spewing a lot of words, but never saying anything constructive.
Lvl 75
Quote:
What I think is maybe the sentinel should be doing his job moderating photos instead of acting like a politician spewing a lot of words, but never saying anything constructive.

Yawn.

I think it’s fair to say I contribute a whole lot more to this site than you do. For the record, I’ve approved the 2nd highest amount of images onto the site for the last month. You’re just pissy because some of yours get denied and for some reason it’s ruining your life.

It seems you’re just hell bent on arguing with me but it’s getting boring now. You can’t please everyone and for the most part people seem to understand these words that you seem to find difficult to comprehend.

I suggest you crawl back into your hole and crack on with uploading some more excellent professional images that I’ll have to reject - in future at least try to crop the entire website address as it’ll really test me, otherwise you’re making it too easy. (Girl in the pink hat, in case you’re wondering).
Lvl 11
Hey just wondering id like my wife’s pics approved been almost two weeks or more. Thanks
Lvl 37
Quote:
Yawn.

I think it’s fair to say I contribute a whole lot more to this site than you do. For the record, I’ve approved the 2nd highest amount of images onto the site for the last month. You’re just pissy because some of yours get denied and for some reason it’s ruining your life.

It seems you’re just hell bent on arguing with me but it’s getting boring now. You can’t please everyone and for the most part people seem to understand these words that you seem to find difficult to comprehend.

I suggest you crawl back into your hole and crack on with uploading some more excellent professional images that I’ll have to reject - in future at least try to crop the entire website address as it’ll really test me, otherwise you’re making it too easy. (Girl in the pink hat, in case you’re wondering).

Just as I can't prove you changed dates and call me liar, you can't prove you moderate any amount of pics. With all the time you spend yapping here its a wonder you moderate any pics at all. Why not just do your job and shut the fuck up!!!!
Lvl 75
Quote:
Just as I can't prove you changed dates and call me liar, you can't prove you moderate any amount of pics. With all the time you spend yapping here its a wonder you moderate any pics at all. Why not just do your job and shut the fuck up!!!!

Yawn again. You really are a boring/moany fucker.

Stats regarding the amount of images moderators approve/reject are certainly available to the site owner and the team of moderators, hence why I can say I was 2nd in terms of the amount of images approved over the last month. If I was making things up I would probably go for 1st place instead, but that would be cruel on Cheap2 who smashes it on a monthly basis.

Perhaps you should focus more on uploading legit images rather than this petty squabble? That way more of them might actually make it onto the site. Or just stop adding images to the queue and that way you'll have nothing to get your panties in a bunch about. Or just not use the site anymore (although you'd be heavily missed by many)...

(Also, being a moderator here is a volunteer role, it's not my ACTUAL day-to-day job. Just in case you thought that was the case.)
  • Goto: