Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Little feedback

Starter: Jullexxx Posted: 18 years ago Views: 1.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 17
Oh an other sad thing is when you see doubles within the first few galleries from 550-557 i have seen three or four doubles in the naked sections
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 17
just another question can you find doubles with the series function for members?
Lvl 17
How did this one escape? http://whatboyswant.com/reportpicture/22111/
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by Q'uark

That one's a little blatant. Unfortunately there are a few of that chick and her supposed sister and mother in the database.
Lvl 17
yes and that one was from 2003!!
Lvl 13
Here's a great hint for people that want to help out. First thing I did was empty out my favorites list. Then you go to the back of a gallery and work your way forward clicking on the pics you know you,ve seen a hunderd times then add them to your favs, every once and awhile go to your favs and find the lowest numbered pic and copy and paste the pic number on the other pics in the report pic option. keep the lowest numbered pic in your favs and get rid of the doubles and keep working forward. And for the the wrong gallery pics and pro do as you go.
Lvl 13
Oh and one other thingthe more people that help the better just because you think that everyone will know that pic and has reported it your wrong everyone has different tastes and remebers different pics. I for one don't even rember the above pic that Q'uark mentions as a double.
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by LABR@T

Oh and one other thingthe more people that help the better just because you think that everyone will know that pic and has reported it your wrong everyone has different tastes and remebers different pics. I for one don't even rember the above pic that Q'uark mentions as a double.

I think you are very right with that comment. It seems only natural to remember only the pics you truly liked or the ones that you truly hated. With so many pics you tend to glance over the pics that don't fall into either of the two aforementioned categories.
  • Goto: