Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Little feedback

Starter: Jullexxx Posted: 18 years ago Views: 1.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 29
Ok.. idea of cleaning picture database is great.. but somehow i got the feeling it`s a neverending story..
every day i see pics coming in which are already in database..
pics which i have seen many times before here on wbw.. it`s not one or two pics.. it`s much more..
what to do about it.. you say report it.. ok.. but it takes so much time to search the original pic..
and I`m a bit lazy person.. I`not after credits you know..
That`s all.. have a nice day you all..
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Quote:
Originally posted by Jullexxx

Ok.. idea of cleaning picture database is great.. but somehow i got the feeling it`s a neverending story..
every day i see pics coming in which are already in database..
pics which i have seen many times before here on wbw.. it`s not one or two pics.. it`s much more..
what to do about it.. you say report it.. ok.. but it takes so much time to search the original pic..
and I`m a bit lazy person.. I`not after credits you know..
That`s all.. have a nice day you all..

ok i don't get the jist of what your saying, are you giving WBW an idea on how to be more efective in cleaning out the double posts and pro pics, and ileagal stuff?

theres really only one plausable way of doing that, the people that upload the stuff have to police themselves, or yes the mods will always be fighting a loosing battle.

i think thay should give examples of what not to post, pro pic especcially, i can't really tell hald the time, but maybe people would understand what should be and should not be uploaded, if there were examples.
* This post has been modified : 2 years ago
Lvl 17
and to think... i thought they deleted all my uploads because they didnt like me
Quote:
Originally posted by burnstyle

and to think... i thought they deleted all my uploads because they didnt like me

no they did
Lvl 29
I`m just wondering why so much double pics are coming in..
Quote:
Originally posted by Jullexxx

I`m just wondering why so much double pics are coming in..

people upload thousands of pics a day, there very view mods, and they can't look at them all, beside all the pics tend to look the same after awhile
Lvl 29
Xander.. thanks for information..
Lvl 17
I made a thread once that had pics of the most consistantly double posted girls as an example of ones not to post anymore - I got flamed for it and no one liked it -
Lvl 17
I saw the same pic twice on the same page, I just laughed
Lvl 19
like xander said, we see thousands upon thousands of pics come through the queue weekly and with the extensiveness of the database, its extremely hard to tell what is a repost and whats not. and yes, they all start to look the same after a while
Jullexxx would be a perfect candidate for a pic mod...since he has voted on soooooo many..
who else knows the galleries better?
Lvl 21
I wouldn't suprise me if he had been offered that already.
Lvl 19
i totally agree latino. we have enough people working the pic queue at the moment, but we need someone (jullexxx would be perfect) to clean the database of pro pics, reposts, underage, and other junk.
WOOHOO!!

my idea is liked..

Lvl 21
Even with the cleaning effort, about 10% of the pics I see look pro.

EDIT-A few months ago it was about 25%, so it's getting better.
Lvl 19
oh theres way more than that, i have been picking on arez27 lately and would put money on 80% or more of his 2500 uploads being pro
Lvl 21
Oh, I know, some users are much worse than others. I was talking about the database overall, in the hot or not. And that's only the ones that are obviously pro.
Lvl 14
Well, loopy, there are a few people such as andysaez who seem to have a strong ability to thoroughly know not only what shot is pro, but what the pro's Web site is. I think if you monitored the Who's That Girl forum for a bit you could probably come up with a handful of members who are able to expertly tell what is a pro shot. Since it's the pro shots (as opposed to the duplicates) which are your biggest worry (aside from underage) it seems that the elimination of the pros is your biggest concern.

I would grab those five or so "pro experts" and assign them a gallery to go through and give them the power to eliminate the pics they judgge to be pro. No significant training needed since their powers are limited but you greatly mitigate one of your biggest concerns.
Lvl 17
wtf I had my contacts changed & I never saw my double again again
Lvl 29
Well something needs to be done about reposts.. yesterday i voted 86 pages.. so much double pics could be reported but it takes
so much time to search the original.. it just takes too much time..
If i just could report without searching the original pic..
  • Goto: