Score: 4.17 Votes: 118
rate this

UKShyOne Take 2

Starter: UKShyOne Posted: 13 years ago Views: 46.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 11
Well.....it all seems to have gone a bit quiet so I'm going to sign off for a bit as need to nip out! Maybe be back on later and show you the rest of my purchases....... if you are all nice and I think you deserve it!
Lvl 4
Please, "nip out" all you want
Lvl 5
I am waiting anxiously for what you post next! Please continue at your earliest convenience.
Thanks,
Christy
Lvl 11
I will be back definitely Christy! Wont be too long I hope!
Lvl 4
Christy, Why wont you get into this?

I'm currently trying to get my fiancee to see if she'll do it, Quite how to cross the line though i'm not sure about!
Lvl 5
I'm definitely getting into this! She is very hot!
I am sure that isn't what you meant. But I don't have the figure to participate here. I wouldn't want to gross you out by posting a picture of mine.
Let's just enjoy UKShyOne together! She is fantastic.
Christy
Lvl 4
hehe, Fair enough.

She is incredibly hot!

I think she should be renamed "UKNotQuiteSoShyOneAnymore"?
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by salmonhead1000

I am amazed at how brave you have become in just a few days! I couldn't do it, but I am very very happy you can! Thanks again!!!

Hey there. Don't be shy. Just do what miss ukshyone did. Grab a mask a camera and a vodka and start snapping away and posting. No one on here will ever know u in real life.
* This post has been modified : 13 years ago
Lvl 17
Man I'm LOVING this thread. Lovely spread for the last picture! Can't wait for more. Wish I had push notification on this site!
Lvl 5
I just got done looking at the first thread she did. Unfortunately I missed the last pictures that she posted and then deleted. ANY way to get those pictures sent to me? I will keep them to myself (in other words, I won't repost them here or anywhere else). Please!!
Thanks,
Christy
Lvl 6
Miss ukshyone may be a bit busy when mr ukshyone gets out of work and down the road. Let's hope plod aint hiding anywhere with a speed camera. Cause I will be moving rather quickly.
* This post has been modified : 13 years ago
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by salmonhead1000

I just got done looking at the first thread she did. Unfortunately I missed the last pictures that she posted and then deleted. ANY way to get those pictures sent to me? I will keep them to myself (in other words, I won't repost them here or anywhere else). Please!!
Thanks,
Christy

Me too! I missed them!
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by MrUKShyOne

Miss ukshyone may be a bit busy when mr ukshyone gets out of work and down the road. Let's home plod aint hiding anywhere with a speed camera. Cause I will be moving rather quickly.

You are one lucky man!
Lvl 4
What he said^^
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by McRonald

Christy, Why wont you get into this?

I'm currently trying to get my fiancee to see if she'll do it, Quite how to cross the line though i'm not sure about!

I showed miss ukshyone a thread in the non-nude public babes and said I thought she would look great doing this. Said it would prove she had a good body as all u guys would tell her so. Told her I thought it would boost her confidence. Which it has. Explained that she could wear a mask and play a bit of a character to do it. Took a couple of shots. Asked her if she was ready and hit the post button.

I bet ur fiancée would go for something similar. Have u got her looking at this? Ask her opinion on it. Ask her to join in with the comments. Get her her own log in.

In other words. Just ask. She can only say no. Say u want to show her off.
Lvl 17
I've tried with my mrs, and shown her these threads. unfortunately its a definite no go. Shame really cuz she's gorgeous to me, however I know one rude comment would set her back light years, dick head voter or not.

I really appreciate shy ones pictures! It's been nice seeing her grow in confidence, and am REALLY looking forward to seeing more.
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by MrUKShyOne

I showed miss ukshyone a thread in the non-nude public babes and said I thought she would look great doing this. Said it would prove she had a good body as all u guys would tell her so. Told her I thought it would boost her confidence. Which it has. Explained that she could wear a mask and play a bit of a character to do it. Took a couple of shots. Asked her if she was ready and hit the post button.

I bet ur fiancée would go for something similar. Have u got her looking at this? Ask her opinion on it. Ask her to join in with the comments. Get her her own log in.

In other words. Just ask. She can only say no. Say u want to show her off.

I am going to,

She is unfortunaly unemployed, And her confidence in general has taken a real knock.

Going to wait until she's back working and her confidence is raised before approaching it.

So watch this space, And hope she gets employed fast!!!
Lvl 17
Look forward to that mcronald!
Lvl 4
Tell you what, These shops must be miles away
Lvl 26
I like pix in pink a lot,and even more without it!
  • Goto: