Score: 4.17 Votes: 118
rate this

UKShyOne Take 2

Starter: UKShyOne Posted: 12 years ago Views: 46.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 27
Like TK said, people sometimes rate threads just to be an ass, I wouldn't look to much into it. cuz after all, she's developed quite the following
Lvl 7
Cheers!

Please post more nudes.
Lvl 6
Well I'm now home from work and the shy one is sound asleep. Looks like mr negative put her off. Al see what I can do in the morning. Trust me this girl has wOnderful tits. Look at her previous thread and come back here and rate her highly. She just needs the confidence to help push her along.
Lvl 5
not bad for some tease. I'd love to see more and great body. Your working what you got and for a thick girl i'd love to roll around on you and experience some of that skin with that body
Lvl 7
a great start to the second set...i loved the first set and can't wait for more. Great tease!
Lvl 14
UK...The world is full of stupid. In fact, stupid really should hurt. Let them go on their way since they can't appreciate a real woman. I love what you have going on here. Keep it up!
Lvl 20
She's back with Take 2, WOOHOO!!!!! It is going to be difficult to beat take 1 (especially for those of us who stayed up late to the very end of take one and got bonus views) but if anyone can pull it off it is this beautiful, sexy girl! I can't wait! And to UKshy's boyfriend, thanks for waking up to shoot the bonus views at the end of take one. You're a good sport too
Lvl 26
Hot cleavage with beautiful nipples,actually this time only nipple.Thanks for posting again.
Lvl 6
Hey guys, some of you almost blew it last night..... Miss UKShyOne was not amused about the low rating....and i'm not sure how she will continue after this..... I think some serious ass kissing, from those of you on here who enjoy what she has done so far, may be required to get her to post more pics....

I am under strict instructions here, and she will be checking tonight when she gets home from work. I have talked her into letting me post the rest of the set from last night... but whether she posts more will be all up to u lot, i will be allowed to take more but your comments will decide if they are posted..... be nice, boost her, flatter her.... taking the hint? Oh and if for some reason u dont like her....keep quiet!!!! Others do....I really do....
Lvl 6
So here goes with a few more.....
Lvl 6
Do u like the undies i bought her?

I hoped they would bring out the animal in her....lol...
Lvl 6
Another 3.....This time taking off her bra to show u all them magnificent tic tacs
Lvl 6
I'm still a wee bit annoyed about last nights ratings myself.....What is it u want, some model with fake tits, fake orange tan airbrushed and photoshopped to perfection.....Or this genuine, pretty, sexy real woman u see before u?

I prefer Miss UKShyOne to any fakeness i can assure u......
Lvl 6
Another couple.....
Lvl 6
This picture is the last look at her i got as i was going out the front door to work.... can u imagine how long the working day felt when i knew this was at home.....
Lvl 6
So guys and gals.....over to you now.....

If u want more, make her want to give u more, tell her what u'd like, ask her nicely and she might try something....

If u dont want more, dont make her want to give u more, dont be nice, dont ask her nicely, i'm sure i could talk her into finding another site somewhere to do this. Or be quiet so everyone else can be nice.....

Hope u enjoyed this.....
Lvl 7
Thanks for the updates. Great pics as usual. Don't let some of the assholes who can't appreciate a Real woman mess up her confidence.
She has taken WBW by storm and many of us are waiting to see the next updates.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by bouray

Thanks for the updates. Great pics as usual. Don't let some of the assholes who can't appreciate a Real woman mess up her confidence.
She has taken WBW by storm and many of us are waiting to see the next updates.

Thanks mate. Glad to see someone appreciates her as much as I do.
Lvl 5
Hey Mrukshyone, hope your having a good day...

Sorry I haven't been around since the weekend, don't always get here every day Fantastic to see you guys started another thread of the beautiful miss ukshyone! Nice underwear choice you can't beat a bit of animal print... meeeooowww she is foxy when she gets infront of the camera for us Thank you for sharing with us I am always looking forward to seeing her outfits and sexy poses she really has something so horny.

You will always get some haters, everyone has their own personal tastes, but you would like to think everyone could appreciate te hotness of a real genuine uk girl, who is very cute and sexy... but alas some people are just assholes like bouray said. I hope she realises they are a minority and that she really is appreciated here! especially by me phooooaaarrr lol

Thank you again for the new pics, I can't wait to see more!
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by MrUKShyOne

Another couple.....

Glad to see her back!!!! I gave 5 stars because she is rocking!!!! Post more!!!
  • Goto: