Score: 4.17 Votes: 118
rate this

UKShyOne Take 2

Starter: UKShyOne Posted: 13 years ago Views: 46.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
Five stars from me again shyone..... I love the pics....a super cute sexy real woman.....XXX
Lvl 13
Loving this girl, would love to see a spread pic, or even a few hardcore, she's a fine look woman
Lvl 9
GREAT PICS....great girl...simple and natural! Please go on...we want more!
Lvl 33
Great natural curves, thanks
Lvl 6
Great, beautiful. Rated 5
Lvl 11
great pics just like the rest of them love your tits very hot

love the new bra and panties set you bought her ever thought about getting involved with the pics ?
Lvl 4
Love the new pics

Don't get disheartened, I'm thinking of talking to the mrs about doing the same thing.

New underwear is very very nice, However it appears to have the same problem as the ones i buy for my partner, Never seems to stay on every long, Maybe they don't like it?
great pics 5/5 love your tits but any chance of some more pussy
Lvl 12
Another 5 from me for Shyone. Awesome, really can't get over how great a pair of tits you have. As for the morons with the negativity ignore it and them!!! We love you for what you are, a beautiful, sexy, hot and an all natural woman. Keep up the good work the both of you can't wait to see more pics
* This post has been modified : 13 years ago
Lvl 13
I'm still standing... - so to speak.
Lvl 12
Hey McRonald i hope you can get your missus to pose for pics as well. Would love to see them if post them
Lvl 6
Fantastic... thank you!
Lvl 6
loving the new pics sweetie stunning as usual i rated you five stars hun hope you could post some sexy pics of you in white or any other colour sussies and basque if you have ? hope to see more sweetie keep posting muah xxxxxxxxx
Lvl 11
Hi guys! Hope you are all well! I am. glad to see such a great rating when I logged on after work! Made my day after a tough day at work!

Anyhoo - I went shopping today with MrUKShyOne's bank card..... unfortunately he is at work and has not yet seen what I bought with his money.

If you don't mind I was going to post a few pics to let him see....and to let all of you see also. Do you think that would be ok???

xxx
Lvl 5
Hey ukshyone, glad to hear we made u smile after a hard day... mr ukshyone is brave letting u shop with his bank card lol

I would love to see what purchases you made hun!!
Lvl 4
I think a catwalk show is in order... (so to speak!) !

I'm glad the rating is more accurate now

I wonder what's int he bag...

Anything to play with?
Lvl 6
defo you sexy thing id love to see xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by UKShyOne

Anyhoo - I went shopping today with MrUKShyOne's bank card..... unfortunately he is at work and has not yet seen what I bought with his money.

I hope it's not a Kettle or a Toaster as there is no mention of sexy undies ?
Lvl 11
'Punnani'.....do you mean to say you wouldn't get a thrill out of a kettle or a toaster????

Just been taking some pictures but you'll have to forgive me....I had to use my iphone again and use a mirror....so perhaps not as good quality. But I'm sure you'll get the point!! I did my best!

xxx
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by UKShyOne

'Punnani'.....do you mean to say you wouldn't get a thrill out of a kettle or a toaster????

Just been taking some pictures but you'll have to forgive me....I had to use my iphone again and use a mirror....so perhaps not as good quality. But I'm sure you'll get the point!! I did my best!

xxx

Electrical Kitchen items in front of your naked body would be a new idea, maybe you will start a new trend. Cant wait to see the new pictures.
  • Goto: