Score: 4.25 Votes: 102
rate this

my hot wife

Starter: scottb32 Posted: 17 years ago Views: 37.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 7
nah i aint quite a nut lol (at least i don't think i am?!?! :P muaha) it just pisses me off, that people like that DarkTwat4Guys is goin on about some sad shit! the fact is, he has no life and is jealous that this actually may well be his wife, so has to lay into him!

and frankfurt11?! ur exactly wot it says on the tin mate, no real life :P
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by dowdydowdy

nah i aint quite a nut lol (at least i don't think i am?!?! :P muaha) it just pisses me off, that people like that DarkTwat4Guys is goin on about some sad shit! the fact is, he has no life and is jealous that this actually may well be his wife, so has to lay into him!

and frankfurt11?! ur exactly wot it says on the tin mate, no real life :P

pwn'd
Lvl 8
First off thanks for continuing to post pics even tho there were a few jealous puds who just wanted to rip on her from the start.

And second, with everyone fucking ripping on his wife, who it's pretty hard to argue isn't hot... how in the hell do you expect him to react? Rather than saying "wow, hot wife lets see her with my name on her tits" it's "bullshit she's your wife and she's ugly anyway" ... Yeah, it's amazing why he hasn't answered the challenge!

Anyway thanks for the pics man. If she really is your wife, just think of the few asshats that called her ugly while you're putting it to her... because they're dreaming of doing the same thing :P
Lvl 13
Please keep posting.
Some guys won't belive wife pic unless they're fat and ugly.
I just enjoy looking at beautiful women. Bravo Scott, and your wife,

Thanks for posting.
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by deathbox

scott, as hot as your wife is. she definitely isn't the hottest i've seen here. and i could personally care less if you post more. I can just check out juskel fefe or any of the other babes that we know are real and not some closet geek who pulled some photos of someones hard drive and is passing some other dudes wife off as his. so you and your wife can do whatever the hell you want, but don't expect any of the WBW to sit here and beg for more pics of a better than average girl. Maybe try Myspace.

Okay, I know I've been gone from here for a long time so forgive me, but where are there pics of FeFe? I would love to see what she looks like!
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by scottb32

oh goodness, she is a godess
Lvl 6
nice wife, muy bonita tu esposa.
Lvl 6
Nice 'wife'! I'm sure that the mail man, the milk man & the FedEx girl all look forward to the 'deliveries' to her house!! Sweet!!
Lvl 13
anyone interested in seeing any more
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by rainbowdemon

Keep complaining about the rating and watch it fall!! Personally, I really don't care if you post more of her or not. I can find all of those I want on the internet. Which I suspect, is where you found her.

Good Game Sir
Lvl 14
omg scottb32, i wish that was my wife, damn shes almost too hot to be real .. say hello to her from me and and thanks for the pics, to both you and her
Lvl 9
From a girls point of view....HELL YEA!!!! Show us more!!!!
Lvl 14
and a little note, to convince the people that dont beleve that is your wife, make her hold a pice of paper with your name and make a pic
Lvl 8
So...

1: You said "she's here and in the mood, does anyone want to see more?"
- so you post another SINGLE picture of her that goes with the set that was already posted

2: If she really WAS your wife you would have either done something to prove it by now just to make everyone feel like complete morons... or you'd have stopped posting altogether. Instead what do you do? You ask all of these people who've insulted you if they want to see more.

This is proof enough for me to call bullshit. Pretty please... prove me wrong.
Lvl 10
we want to believe!
Lvl 13
we are currently in our basement computer room, my kids are upstairs 10 and 9 it is hard to break out a photo session right now, if you dont believe us dont look where the hell else would i get all these pictures from so many places and times if it wasnt real
Lvl 9
She is someones wife and hot, I wanna know is she bi??? mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm
Lvl 11
Just my opinion, but WBW is all about what gets everybody's rocks off. That's why we have favorites. If this really is his wife (which I think it is), then that's freakin' awesome and he's a lucky bastard and we should thank him for sharing.

If she's not, so the fuck what? She's HOT! And if it gives him the jollies to post his "wife" then so be it. If someone can offer up proof, then that's best (and it helps keep the "wife" claim credible for everyone else. If they can't (or choose not to), then you are free to ignore it and move on.

Just my opinion, you get what you paid for it.
Lvl 9
I agree, it's generally the people that have posted no real pics of themselves that are the first to call others fake! That's why I posted one, and stopped! Now I just share with nice people on a one to one basis!
Lvl 13
jjrivers123 finds this awesome.
  • Goto: