Score: 4.25 Votes: 102
rate this

my hot wife

Starter: scottb32 Posted: 17 years ago Views: 37.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 13
i will not post any more pics of her because it make her mad to see people doubting her and us. She knows she is hot atnd it turns her on when people look at her. we have tons more pics but soory we will not be posting any more in here.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 7
if she is realy your wife, then.... damn!
Lvl 7
Shes hot Scott is she into others things?
Lvl 13
other things like what
Lvl 6
DAMN, people...what is your problem????

Why is the first thought of doubt? Listen, most people don't take pics and write "What Boys Want" or something else across their body. It just doesn't happen. I have nude pics of my wife but it was all I could do to get her to take them, let alone telling her to write some words on her body or hold a sign.

Why is it all you pansies insist on chasing people away. Yes, there are fools out there who think it is funny to post other peoples pics as their own, and it does happen here also. But...you cannot rightly say this dude is doing that. And now you chased him off because of the insults.

People who post pics here what to get good nice comments about their wife, or if it is the female, about their body, not insults. I would stop posting also.

And why is it so hard to imagine that guys have hot wives??? Someone has to marry all the hot women out there? It looks like jealousy to me. Scott got the girl, you didn't!

Scott, great pics, your wife is hot!!! Smokin hot!!!
Lvl 13
She looks amazing, Not really a fan of fake boobs, but damn...whata hottie...shame you won't post anymore, but understandable
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by crazyja

DAMN, people...what is your problem????

Why is the first thought of doubt? Listen, most people don't take pics and write "What Boys Want" or something else across their body. It just doesn't happen. I have nude pics of my wife but it was all I could do to get her to take them, let alone telling her to write some words on her body or hold a sign.

Why is it all you pansies insist on chasing people away. Yes, there are fools out there who think it is funny to post other peoples pics as their own, and it does happen here also. But...you cannot rightly say this dude is doing that. And now you chased him off because of the insults.

People who post pics here what to get good nice comments about their wife, or if it is the female, about their body, not insults. I would stop posting also.

And why is it so hard to imagine that guys have hot wives??? Someone has to marry all the hot women out there? It looks like jealousy to me. Scott got the girl, you didn't!

Scott, great pics, your wife is hot!!! Smokin hot!!!

Great points,,,,, somebody has to be lucky enuf to hook up with the hotties,,,,
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by scottb32

she is hot. nice. But I see the tramp stamp on the lower back. you know what that means.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by slidersbig

[reply=scottb32]

she is hot. nice. But I see the tramp stamp on the lower back. you know what that means.
[/reply]

No,,,, you tell us,,, what does that mean?

It means nothing,,,, absolutely nothing.
Lvl 7
Let up guys, she's got to be married to someone, so why not Scott? The tat looks hot anyway
Lvl 13
ok she is here with me and feeling sexy again does anyone want 2 see more
Lvl 17
Absolutely, she is gorgeous...
Lvl 12
Hott body!
More! Lucky bastard!
Lvl 18
SCott, that's one of the hottest wifes EVER !!!

Keep on posting.
Lvl 6
very good looking . i wish my wife would let me take pics
Lvl 55
would love to see one bent over. shhe must cost you alot of cash
Lvl 10
Love the lady. She has a neo classic look to her. Try a white background with a good BW film. that would turn out classy. Try it if she is up for a "fashion shoot." It may just be artistic enough for her that she would want to do it again and again.
Lvl 11
this girl drive me crazy and she looks like Jessica Simsoms
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by scottb32

look at family pic in background as see if this is proof enugh

Oh yes, that does it for me. I dont see how anyone could have doubted you

Quote:
Originally posted by rainbowdemon

Keep complaining about the rating and watch it fall!! Personally, I really don't care if you post more of her or not. I can find all of those I want on the internet. Which I suspect, is where you found her.

Word.

Hot babe, and nice pics, but I as well doubt the wife story.
Lvl 14
Very nice post! Please post more!
  • Goto: