rate this

my hot wife

Starter: scottb32 Posted: 17 years ago Views: 37.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by scottb32

its not my loss its yours

Not my loss at all. Your mad cause you got called out, and now you don't want to redeem yourself, or your so called wife. It must be lonely being you
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by bisthrngrl

[reply=scottb32]
look at family pic in background as see if this is proof enugh

well it may be her family but it doesnt mean its yours
[/reply]

I tried to look at the pic, but it gets way to out of focus when you try to in large it
Lvl 13
you have done a great job turning her off and her not wanting to post any more pics
Lvl 15
scott, as hot as your wife is. she definitely isn't the hottest i've seen here. and i could personally care less if you post more. I can just check out juskel fefe or any of the other babes that we know are real and not some closet geek who pulled some photos of someones hard drive and is passing some other dudes wife off as his. so you and your wife can do whatever the hell you want, but don't expect any of the WBW to sit here and beg for more pics of a better than average girl. Maybe try Myspace.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by deathbox

scott, as hot as your wife is. she definitely isn't the hottest i've seen here. and i could personally care less if you post more. I can just check out juskel fefe or any of the other babes that we know are real and not some closet geek who pulled some photos of someones hard drive and is passing some other dudes wife off as his. so you and your wife can do whatever the hell you want, but don't expect any of the WBW to sit here and beg for more pics of a better than average girl. Maybe try Myspace.

, I think that sumes it up all the WAY
Lvl 7
I also call B.S...but that being said..scott is more then welcome to post more of her...she is indeed very Hot...and should take that as a compliment..and be happy..if she wont write a note and hold it up...how about have her pose with.....um let me see...somthing every house should have......how bout a broom ,mop,vaccum....do the dirty maid thing....that would prove it too me
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by scottb32

yea you are right. it will be really hard to find pictures of a naked woman now that you are not posting anymore. damn this internet for not having any nude pictures.
Quote:
Originally posted by doss20

[reply=scottb32]

yea you are right. it will be really hard to find pictures of a naked woman now that you are not posting anymore. damn this internet for not having any nude pictures.
[/reply]

Owned! haha
Lvl 12
scott, your wife is very hot i would give her a 10 if this thing would let me
Lvl 10
Wife or not, she effin hot, keep posting!
Lvl 9
she is gorgeous dude how bout some close ups?
Lvl 14
Sweet pics
Lvl 8
Nice pics i like her a lot give the guy a chance people!
Lvl 21
hot wife
Lvl 8
She is freaking hot and I fully belive she's a MILF. Beautiful face and a body that looks like it has taken a lot of dedicated gym time and a little plastic surgery to recover from the assault of motherhood. I give her full props for taking such good care of herself. She should be proud of how amazing she looks in those pictures and how easily she can turn guys on. As far as being Scott's wife... I think there's a simple and respectful way to prove it with a picture. IF it is proven that she is consenting to sharing these pictures, all I can say is THANK YOU! YOU ROCK!
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by gordo9094

[reply=slidersbig]
[reply=scottb32]

she is hot. nice. But I see the tramp stamp on the lower back. you know what that means.
[/reply]

No,,,, you tell us,,, what does that mean?

It means nothing,,,, absolutely nothing.
[/reply]

"tramp stamp"..thats a new one on me
Lvl 11
i wanna .................. !!!
Lvl 18
She is far from the hottest girl I've seen...even today. My wife blows her out of the water but I don't post her here cause I find that disrespectful. Bottom line is you are full of shit anyway. Anybody can go download some pics and post them then whine about compliments and ratings. You keep expecting everyone to beg for more pics and shit. People like you are the last thing we need at this site. Hot women are a dime a dozen here are yours isn't even in the top 10,000 posted on this site so quit your fuckin whining, quit trying to make people beg and either post happily and deal with the criticism of being fake (because this whole shit is fake) or post proof or leave. Either way get over yourself, she's not that fuckin hot. Pretty? yes Hot? no.
Lvl 8
Yea, posting pictures without her consent is disrespectful. If she is ok with it, then there is no real friggin problem is there? So, the avatar is your wife, lucky you. She's young, tight and hasn't pumped out a kid yet. Different league. If (and it's a BIG IF) this woman is who the guy says she is, then I find it disrespectful that you're knockin her looks. If it's all B.S. then nobody is hurt, but if it's true, then your kinda an asshole.
Lvl 6
Well, I can understand why everyone is calling him out, but I will tell you one thing - She is SOMEONE's wife, which is a very hot thought to be anyways. But it does appear this guy is just posting another persons pics.

But...I will say this. I have over 200 pics of my wife in the buff, and their is NO WAY she would post with a "what boys want" or any other crap either on her body or in a sign. For one, she would kill me if I posted them, so hence I would have to do it privately. So...my guess is this MAY be this dudes wife, but...she don't know about it and therefore he cannot get her to do the requests you are asking for. This happens quite often, as the majority of "wife" pics on the net are legit, but...it is the husbands posting them without the consent of their wife.

I still wouldn't mind seeing more, but that is just me!
  • Goto: