Score: 4.39 Votes: 51
rate this

My GF - Another try

Starter: capn56 Posted: 16 years ago Views: 29.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
I love the bush and the labia. Would like to see them lips hanging around your cock. Keep it up yall!
Lvl 9
I'm not sure why anyone would say anything negative about your lady. She's very cute, very yummy!
Lvl 11
Hey Man I luv the all natural fur burger look! Sweeeeeeeeeeet Little Lady you got there!
Lvl 12
i like her butt...would love to see her being butt fucked...any chance?
Lvl 16
she has more hair on her body than i do, look at her crotch and between her tits. Thats nasty!!!! I'm not sure but there may be a penis under then panties as big as it looks.
Lvl 12
I guess it had to happen. She went on line and saw the comment by stimp, and deleted everything. To say that she is upset and pissed off doesn't even begin to describe what's going on here. I guess theres at least one asshole in every crowd who has to say unecessarily shitty things. Thanks to the rest of you guys. I'll do my best to bring her around.
Lvl 5
dude, that sucks.

i hope your lady understads that one douche-bag does not speak for a whole community of people who respect the fact that she would be kind enough to show us her body.
Lvl 13
Ok, like already sang by some girl recently "All good things come to an end."

Only morons never end.

I guess I already commented enough to the previous moron who's been pestering and randomly airing his teeth. (ignore) (hang)

But man, (and woman, obviously) this sucks.

See you when she will be in the mood again.

PS: @ stimp: the reason your mouth should have been shut is the one you stated. If she has more hair than you, maybe you need to grow up, at least old enough to grow hair on you. In the meantime, try not to piss somebody big and near enough to hinder your growth possibilities. See you the latest possible, preferably never.
Lvl 18
There's not gonna be a site anywhere online where you can post and not get some kind of negative comments. Normally I'm the king of the negativity but I choose not to comment on actual girlfriend/wife pics due to the fact that it gets taken too personally. Anyway the point is this, if there's more good comments then bad then what's the problem? You can search for threads around here of girls who are famous and considered hot around the world and people still have something negative to say about their appearance. Online nobody is above criticism, you've gotta take it with a grain of salt. I'd venture to say if only one negative comment bothered her that much out of all the positive things said about her here then her self esteem is the real issue here and not the negative comments.
Lvl 14
STIMP should have his nutz cut out and stuffed in his butthole...........what a jerk.....

capn56, I hope your doll doesn't thake that crap seriously...she must know there are idiots anywhere and everywhere....90% of us like her enormously..........
Lvl 12
Guru, Alibearba, swiss, and likes2lick, you are all correct in principle. Many more peoplehave made positive comments than negative ones. On the other hand, she is not a star or celeb who is used to the good and the bad of public appearances. She is a woman who agreed to let strange guys see her naked. Self conscious, whatever, she knows that not every guy will like what they see, but she got realy upset by the insults. It may be purely emotional and not rational, but there it is. We're talking about it. BTW, she does appreciate the encouragement and kind words.
Lvl 17
I'd like to add my 2 cents worth of encouragement, too. I think she has an extremely desireable body, and I'm sure she is very cute, too. I Thank You both for sharing what you have, so far, and I hope to see more.
Lvl 12
Thanks. Hopefully, she'll come around soon and we'll begin posting again.
Lvl 6
Shes totally hot! I miss all the pictures! I'm crushed.
  • Goto: