Score: 4.39 Votes: 51
rate this

My GF - Another try

Starter: capn56 Posted: 16 years ago Views: 29.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 7
I am interested, whats her phone number?
Lvl 17
What a BEAUTIFUL girl!
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by GreenStones

I am interested, whats her phone number?

I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by capn56

Almost forgot - - these are for snozz69 and alibearba. Enjoy.

Many thanks!!! She has a perfect set of tits, not too big, not too small. Very lickable nipples. What more can you ask?
Lvl 13
i like the body ,tits,pussy,tummy,assmmmmm,hair,skin tone.
i dont like granny pantys, hairy bush,granny bra that all

she is great and dont listen to the jerks not haveing respect for others your a lucky guy and she would be a lucky girl if i met her
Lvl 52
Quote:
Originally posted by capn56

Almost forgot - - these are for snozz69 and alibearba. Enjoy.

Thank you
Lvl 65
Man there isn't anything not to like about your woman. Great mix of shots, looks just as good semi-clothed as she does nude. Too bad she dosen't show her face. She's got a great all natural body that I hope you spend a long time exploring and having fun with before eating that pussy and then fucking her hard and deep. I missed your first post and the only thing I can imagine she was dissed for was her bush, some guys are just idiots.
Lvl 12
AJ, I do spend lots of time on and in her. All good.

As far as her bush is concerned, yes, that was one of the things that drew nasty comments, but it was more attitude than like/don't like hair. If someone doesn't like it, they have a right to their opinion, but not to be stupid and nasty about it. We like it - and since we're the ones who play in it (mostly me), it's really up to us. Right?
Lvl 12
WOW....that is one fine gal you got there....if any was to complain about that...i wonder what they sleep with...

anyways tell her she is smokin' hot and has nothing to worry about....very pretty

thank you two very much
Lvl 7
Very nice.
Lvl 7
she seems beautiful
nice ass, nice boobs. I am not crazy about the bush, reminds me of my ex, frenchie...

nice poses, nice pics, try some in mini skirts and dresses, you know upskirts, downblouse etc
Lvl 9
man...she is one hot little lady....love those beautiful tits and that hot ass...tell your lady that there are those out here that would complain no matter what...and then there are those like me...and a lot of the guys who have responded, that truly appreciate a beautiful lady allowing us to appreciate her assests. so thanks to you and to her for sharing with us! we do appreciate it!!
Nice girl, nice body, nice tits But why she don't shaved this bush
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by ladies_man

Nice girl, nice body, nice tits But why she don't shaved this bush

Because we like it.
Lvl 9
lucky guy! superb girl!
Lvl 7
Thanks for those great pics. The only thing that is really missing is her face. Maybe you can convince her sometime, because she really has a great body. Anyway, you can tell her she is very beautiful.
Lvl 9
I'm not a friend of Bushes but nice gf anyway

gratz
Lvl 7
Not bad at all. Don't see why someone would complain about her. Most likely they have no real woman at home and would like to think that every woman looks like a playmate. Keep up the good work.
Lvl 12
Lvl 6
I think she is alright!
  • Goto: