Score: 4.61 Votes: 64
rate this

Kind of new

Starter: T-Geo Posted: 16 years ago Views: 49.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by falconair07

IMO, the problem is with only 6-9 photo's in several pages of the thread, people don't want to read, they want to LOOK, so they skim for the pictures.

bottom line, either way, is that they did not READ. The vast majority of the posts are less than two lines, and, btw, there are 94 pics in the thread. So, like, in spite of wanting to make excuses, I see you agree that they did not READ...
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Orion2k

see... tequila64 is with me on the "arched back thing".... aren't you??
hell yea the most sexy part on a nude or half nude lady is the arch of the back of course
Lvl 14
Last set is amazing...you got some nice curves and beautiful ass!
One pose I'd love...sit down, spread your legs and put your head back...make sense?
Lvl 13
yea your right 90% of the people do not read including me i did not read thats why i got chew out about the non nude deal but after she said the i took the time to read and understood it just fine.so must of us are here for the pics not the conversation that is why i go to the forum but if it is a problem then i go back and read
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by BillK

IMO, this actually defines the problem. People don't read from the top of the thread. See post #19!

p.s. Tina, you are one fabulous babe!

Who has time to read 45 pages from the beginning?
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Swiss407

Who has time to read 45 pages from the beginning?

Maybe she should put it in her signature then?? IDK might make sense and less asking of the same questions!
Lvl 13
Wow how generous are you! Amazing pics! Looks like I missed a good time haha. Hope you get bored again soon
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by teasertina

I did have it in the non-nudes section but cos I've got topless pictures it got moved
i know, thats why i suggested a new thread. i have no problem with the pics
you post. just thought it would save the constant going throught i don't do full
nudes. just trying to be helpful, sorry if it didn't seem that way.
Lvl 12
Quote:

IMO, this actually defines the problem. People don't read from the top of the thread. See post #19!

p.s. Tina, you are one fabulous babe!

yeah, but the problem with that is you can't teach every guy on this site to read the entire
thread. we live in a quick throw away generation. sadly, no one wants to waste the time any more.
Lvl 4
ShadyLTD, she did put it in her sig, it says don't ask for nudes lol
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by noknokx2

ShadyLTD, she did put it in her sig, it says don't ask for nudes lol

I only put it in after reading his suggestion actually
Lvl 6
What pics will we see tonight?
Lvl 6
Tina, if you're on and doing requests, how about a pic of you running your vibrator over the outside of your panties.

Also if you can manage it, pic of you laying on your back, vibrator running over the outside of your panties, and you grabbing ahold of one of your breasts with your head tilted back a little (if that makes sense).
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by teasertina

I only put it in after reading his suggestion actually

Thanks Tina!

Lvl 14
hey tina, how was your day today?
Lvl 6
slamming body! I request boy short pictures!
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by deathbyboredom

...i know, thats why i suggested a new thread. i have no problem with the pics
you post. just thought it would save the constant going throught i don't do full
nudes. just trying to be helpful, sorry if it didn't seem that way.

well, even after I told you specific post number, apparently you still didn't read. Crew member moved the thread to 'nude.'
Lvl 16
Well Tina, I've not commented before as I only just found the thread but you are both beautiful & a great sport, thanks. Personally the more of your beautiful body we see the better, so minimum clothing & full length would be my preference, but it's all great stuff. Thanks again keep it up.
Lvl 7
i request a better digital camera with 7-9 mp's to do that body of yours some real justice
Lvl 12
Quote:

well, even after I told you specific post number, apparently you still didn't read. Crew member moved the thread to 'nude.'
because there is a nude pic in this thread, hence if she starts a new thread with non- nudes in the non-
section maybe that will stop all the asking for nude pics. now can we get on with this thread. (offtopic)
  • Goto: