Score: 4.61 Votes: 64
rate this

Kind of new

Starter: T-Geo Posted: 16 years ago Views: 49.9K
  • Goto:
Oh dear, I just saw your pictures and went through the whole thread in one row... and I'm lost for words. but I'll try my best: you're an incredibly sexy and cute young woman. really. you make me love Northern England even more than I already do! what can I say but thanx so much for your marvellous posing and posting! and very nice of your boyfriend to help you with the camera most of the time.

Oh and btw, you wanted a request for posing? I'd love to see you dressed only in pants, the photograph taken from behind, you standing but stretching your upper body as much down as you feel comfortable with... and watching the lens upside down through your cute little legs. I'd really love to see this, you'd make me more than happy, luv...

cheers JeffX
Lvl 26
^^ Billk, please try and say what you want in one post and not two !
Lvl 5
just one question you are completly bald arent you?
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by JeffersonX

Oh dear, I just saw your pictures and went through the whole thread in one row... and I'm lost for words. but I'll try my best: you're an incredibly sexy and cute young woman. really. you make me love Northern England even more than I already do! what can I say but thanx so much for your marvellous posing and posting! and very nice of your boyfriend to help you with the camera most of the time.

Oh and btw, you wanted a request for posing? I'd love to see you dressed only in pants, the photograph taken from behind, you standing but stretching your upper body as much down as you feel comfortable with... and watching the lens upside down through your cute little legs. I'd really love to see this, you'd make me more than happy, luv...

cheers JeffX

I can touch the floor with ease hunnie so no problem...
thought everyone knew I used to be a dancer... please guys whenever I come on here ask me if I've done streches cos I'm tryna be able to do the splits again ...
will just be a min with your pic
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by mrpackage

just one question you are completly bald arent you?

no why
something wrong with a bit of hair?

lol I know it's not everyone's taste
Lvl 19
Real women have hair. Little girls don't.

Lvl 5
no nothing wrong at all i wouldnt care if you had hair all over your too hot of a woman to care about that. also great titties they are hot
Lvl 10
thanx for the super-fast reply!! oh darling, I'm so looking forward to your pic...
yay here it already is!!! you're unbelievable!
Lvl 14
I think you have one of the best hip lines I've ever seen. Your stomach and hip bones
and ass are all shaped to perfection. The only thing I miss seeing is if you have
dimples on your ass. I would love to see just your ass from mid thigh to waist...straight on.
Lvl 26
Tina, I am still waiting for the "Eat the Sandwich" pic
Lvl 10
how generous am I being tonight
lol
bet you all want me to be bored more often

will just be a min Seryano
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Punnani™

Tina, I am still waiting for the "Eat the Sandwich" pic

I don't know what you mean
Lvl 12
can i to make a request?
you are really stunning!!
one finger in your mouth, the other hand grabbing one of your breasts, sitting on a chair wearing only a short skirt and panties.

kisses!!
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by alfredsson

can i to make a request?
you are really stunning!!
one finger in your mouth, the other hand grabbing one of your breasts, sitting on a chair wearing only a short skirt and panties.

kisses!!

I said requests of what I'm wearing already
I'm not getting changed
Lvl 14
Standing by.
Actually sitting on the edge of my chair.
Lvl 10
Lvl 19
SO nice!

;-)
Lvl 12
ok sorry, do it with what you are wearing now then
  • Goto: