Score: 4.61 Votes: 64
rate this

Kind of new

Starter: T-Geo Posted: 16 years ago Views: 49.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 14
You're very sweet.
You have a great, world class ass, but I can't see if you have dimples.
Lvl 7
hiii
nice pics
are you online right now
Lvl 10
yeah
oh fuck that's sweet! ... such a sexy bum... what about dressed up only in your pants and "standing" on your feet and your hands and pushing your lap as high as you like to in this nightly hour? Good one?
... the world needs more courageous girls like you, honey!
Lvl 7
hiii
nice pics
are you online right now
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by alfredsson

can i to make a request?
you are really stunning!!
one finger in your mouth, the other hand grabbing one of your breasts, sitting on a chair wearing only a short skirt and panties.

kisses!!

kind of like that - as much as I could be bothered to do lol
Lvl 7
sorry for those repeated messages..

whish you would take some mini skirt pics with you lifting your skirt, with no panties on
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by JeffersonX

oh fuck that's sweet! ... such a sexy bum... what about dressed up only in your pants and "standing" on your feet and your hands and pushing your lap as high as you like to in this nightly hour? Good one?
... the world needs more courageous girls like you, honey!

don't really get what you mean
Lvl 12
wow, beutiful!!!
you are great
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by caravaggio

sorry for those repeated messages..

whish you would take some mini skirt pics with you lifting your skirt, with no panties on

I don't show my downstairs on here sorry... and I'm not wearing a mini skirt tonight
Lvl 7
ok how about with mini skirt and panties? lifting skirt to show your hips
uh, sorry, mh, i mean I'd love to see you on your feet and layed back so you have your hands on the ground, too, with your face to the ceiling, and then pushing up your body upwards... better?
Lvl 12
Quote:

uh, sorry, mh, i mean I'd love to see you on your feet and layed back so you have your hands on the ground, too, with your face to the ceiling, and then pushing up your body upwards... better?

in sweden we call that a "brygga" (bridge)
thanx alfredsson, that's the one
Lvl 10
Quote:

pictures from which angle?
what about a straight shot (aiming right into your sweet lap), one from the side and one right at your face? if that's not too much to ask? if it is, feel free to choose out of these three. girl, I'll be happy with any of em!
Lvl 12
how bout some more pics with your boyfriend inwolved?
if not, i would love to see you like the pic in you avatar but without the bra

kisses!
and if you like another "non-acrobatic" one, please give me/us a close-up portrait with you sucking on two of your fingers and watching the lens like your watching your boy's eyes while giving him a very good blow job... sorry I'm probably asking too much, but you're just a fantastic young lady... and that's the last request for me tonight, I promise! :-D
(fantastic blow job pictures you already posted, btw!!!)
Lvl 11
how old are you

i'm from holland
  • Goto: