Score: 4.62 Votes: 72
rate this

I used to hang here a lot. Here's my ex. I talked about starting a thread of her years ago.

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 11 years ago Views: 95.3K
  • Goto:
Quote:
Originally posted by mdcyclone

Please do!!

Took some over the weekend. She was pretty overweight when we started dating, but We've been working on it and she's lost over 60lbs. You can probably notice the difference in these pics from the last ones. She said that since she's lost the weight that people at work are nicer to her, which sucks, but I guess that's a fact of life these days.
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by xTHX1138x
Took some over the weekend. She was pretty overweight when we started dating, but We've been working on it and she's lost over 60lbs. You can probably notice the difference in these pics from the last ones. She said that since she's lost the weight that people at work are nicer to her, which sucks, but I guess that's a fact of life these days.

Yeah, I have always found people to be two faced. When you have something they want they will totally kiss your ass and then when you have nothing they want they ignore you. I just sit back with a bowl of popcorn and enjoy the show. Who needs reality tv when the shenigans can be experienced in real life.
Lvl 6
Nice.
Lvl 3
Quote:

She had a very nice set on her before and she still does now. I've always been a fan of girls with a little more cushin' for the pushin', Be thankful that the weight loss didn't go straight to her boobs.

Thanks for sharing, love to see more. Of her or your ex.
Quote:
Originally posted by mdcyclone
She had a very nice set on her before and she still does now. I've always been a fan of girls with a little more cushin' for the pushin', Be thankful that the weight loss didn't go straight to her boobs.

Thanks for sharing, love to see more. Of her or your ex.

Yeah, she had a really nice set before she gained the weight, so I knew they would stick around.
This thread has been lonely. Here are some new pics of the current girl. I gave the first one its own thread because I thought those wonderful jugs deserved it, but it wasn't a huge hit, so here they are again where I thought they'd be appreciated more.
Lvl 14
nice big natural tits
Lvl 15
Nice looking female. Thank you for sharing.
Lvl 13
Strange eyes
Quote:
Originally posted by Goldseeker
Nice looking female. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks. I'm happy to share. I have a few more from this set that I will put up in a few days.

Speaking of sharing, someone has taken the liberty of putting most of the pics of my ex up on Flickr, and he keeps deleting my comments. If anybody wants to help out, here is a link to the gallery.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Thanks. I'm happy to share. I have a few more from this set that I will put up in a few days.

Speaking of sharing, someone has taken the liberty of putting most of the pics of my ex up on Flickr, and he keeps deleting my comments. If anybody wants to help out, [Link]

I tried to just post a mean comment haha wish I knew how to do more
Quote:
Originally posted by arl359

I tried to just post a mean comment haha wish I knew how to do more

Thanks, I appreciate it. He's made the gallery private. I'll still be on the lookout for them.
And, as promised, the end of the set with the current GF. She's great and I'm still trying to talk the old one into some NN's. She said a hard no on nudes.
Lvl 13
you got to get this new gf to open up more :P

that is awesome u can still ask your x for nudes and she doensn't bitch slap you! good luck gettin NN (from all of us)...I know I'd love to see them
Quote:
Originally posted by arl359
you got to get this new gf to open up more :P

that is awesome u can still ask your x for nudes and she doensn't bitch slap you! good luck gettin NN (from all of us)...I know I'd love to see them

Yeah, the new GF is really great. I travel a lot for work and she loves doing webcam sessions and stuff. It helps to know you've got a woman like that at home when you're on the road. Keeps you honest.

The Ex knows that I have a new girl, and my current girl knows I am still friends with the ex. I'm honestly just going for the same outfits 10 years later because she's still just as hot as she was then. I think it would be an amazing set of pictures and it's a tribute to how amazing she is. She keeps saying it's degrading, but I keep trying to wear her down. Eventually I might have to use some hotel points to get her a room (The GF doesn't need to know about this part) so I can get her in a bikini next to a pool at the very least.
It's been a while since my last post so I figured I'd throw up the latest with the current girlfriend. I really love this woman. She totally understands and lets me do anything I want. Here's a big sticky facial for your enjoyment. More mine than yours, but still. Have fun with it.

Things are tricky with the ex right now. She is actually having health problems right now and I don't want to bother her with my silly requests at the moment. Still, I'm staying on her good side and hoping at least for a bikini/lingere session with her sometime after she's better.

Cheers!
Lvl 15
Great thread mate. Thank you )
Lvl 13
I would vote for some full body shots from your new hottie
I can do that. I am going out of the country on business all next week so maybe I can get a cam show and do some captures.
Lvl 13
Quote:
I can do that. I am going out of the country on business all next week so maybe I can get a cam show and do some captures.

Hot! Gotta convince her to want to share it all with us!

Also -- hope the X gets better!
  • Goto: