Score: 4.62 Votes: 72
rate this

I used to hang here a lot. Here's my ex. I talked about starting a thread of her years ago.

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 11 years ago Views: 95.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by SOmeee

you was a lucky man THX, what a cute girl. When I was 20-25 I spent a really long time working and I only had a few gf (all of them over 45 yo) for short period of time. I miss those years... If I would come back, I will have a young, fresh gf as yours and I would work much less.

Or at least not duck women closer to the menopause than your age.
Lvl 18
Very nice. Cute.
Lvl 24
Very cute chick ... would love to see those legs spread.

Looks like a nice meaty pussy!
Quote:
Originally posted by steve841

Very cute chick ... would love to see those legs spread.

Looks like a nice meaty pussy!

Yeah, it is. I actually didn't like it at first but now I look for the curtains.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by xTHX1138x

...Unless I convince her to take more...

can I help to convince her?????
Lvl 17
Nice stuff!

I'm hoping for more!!
Lvl 3
Quote:
Originally posted by 0ghash

Or at least not duck women closer to the menopause than your age.

yes... of course. But I don't know why always it's easier for me to go with 40+ women than woman of my age. I always end discussing with woman of my age. Withouth exception.
Lvl 15
THX, she never posed for pics with her ankles around her ears? Or, you just saving the more intimate ones?

Can't wait to see the new Gf.
Man, I big cans
Quote:
Originally posted by Muad-dib

can I help to convince her?????

I've been talking to her about it a lot. I want to take more for myself, but I wonder if it will help to tell her she has a lot of fans.
Quote:
Originally posted by monsterk

THX, she never posed for pics with her ankles around her ears? Or, you just saving the more intimate ones?

Can't wait to see the new Gf.
Man, I big cans

She never did. She didn't like taking pics of her beautiful meaty pussy.

I talked to the new GF and she said it was ok to post some pics as long as her face doesn't show. I'll get her all dressed up and we'll do a shoot sometime. I'll start a new thread for her.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by xTHX1138x

I've been talking to her about it a lot. I want to take more for myself, but I wonder if it will help to tell her she has a lot of fans.

i AM a fan!!
Lvl 5
I like how skinny she is! I recently broke up with my latest...so i feel for ya. very good looking!
Lvl 18
great thread! 5* Hope you keep it going...
Wow, the spammers are using chickupload now? C'mon, this thread has been about nothing but my girls and, um... those are NOT my girls.
The spammer has been tagged, now its just a matter of waiting a lil bit until the forum mod gets a chance to delete it from your thread. Hang tight.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

The spammer has been tagged, now its just a matter of waiting a lil bit until the forum mod gets a chance to delete it from your thread. Hang tight.

Thanks for the help.
Just so the thread doesn't die, I am still going to do a shoot with the new gf sometime soon since she agreed it was ok as long as I don't show her face. I'm also as ever, trying to convince the ex of a new shoot, and last time I talked to her about it she said she was "considering it because (her) body won't look this good forever."

Thanks for all the hits and compliments. I'll keep trying!
Lvl 3
That's awesome. Been sitting on my watch list, waiting and hoping.
Lvl 14
cant wait to see those F cup tits!!!
Alright, I've got some time to kill so I'll put a few up.
  • Goto: