Score: 4.62 Votes: 72
rate this

I used to hang here a lot. Here's my ex. I talked about starting a thread of her years ago.

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 11 years ago Views: 95.3K
  • Goto:
Quote:
Originally posted by Chygrynskiy

Did she swallow, man?

Yeah she did pretty regularly. She would occasionally let me give her a facial but wouldn't let me take pictures of it.
Lvl 6
totally cute - looks like she likes to get nasty too. Does she know that these pics are on the net ??

:-)
Quote:
Originally posted by Otto69

From the photos, I have to believe she's at least 12-13 years old, eh, THX??

fucking twat
Dr. Greg House

"Everybody lies."
Lvl 6
Nice
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Chrommis

Nice

Quote:

Nice

Quote:

Nice

Yep.
Quote:
Originally posted by Bopster

totally cute - looks like she likes to get nasty too. Does she know that these pics are on the net ??

:-)

She has thought for years that I had put them on the net. I didn't tell her about this, but I don't think she cares either way about these pics any more.
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by xTHX1138x

Oh Hey, I found some more pics. These really are the last ones. Unless I find some more.

[ Link ][ Link ][ Link ][ Link ][ Link ]

[ Link ][ Link ]
Got any your holding back?
Lvl 17
Can't believe I missed this!!

Good shizz!
Hey guys and gals, I might be able to find a few more and there is the slightest possibility that she may pose for me in the future. I will keep everyone updated.
Lvl 13
Lvl 14
we need to see more of those F cups!!!!
Lvl 19
Quote:

Oh Hey, I found some more pics. These really are the last ones. Unless I find some more.

wow. sorry I missed this thread before. I totally love her tits. I'd could fondle those for hours...

Alright, let me see if I can find anything else. I was digging through an old hard drive, so I might have something. I'll have to ask my current girl if it's okay for me to post pictures of those F cups. She is amazing and although I'm not a heavy hangers type of guy, her personality really meshes with mine better and I'm much happier with her.
Lvl 5
Quote:

Alright, let me see if I can find anything else. I was digging through an old hard drive, so I might have something. I'll have to ask my current girl if it's okay for me to post pictures of those F cups. She is amazing and although I'm not a heavy hangers type of guy, her personality really meshes with mine better and I'm much happier with her.

Woah...you're pretty awesome to ask her permission first. You sound like a pretty swell boyfriend to have. Jealousy abounds. (j/k)
Quote:
Originally posted by sweetfury85

Woah...you're pretty awesome to ask her permission first. You sound like a pretty swell boyfriend to have. Jealousy abounds. (j/k)

Thanks. I try to do the right thing.
Okay, these are the last ones for real. Unless I convince her to take more. I think it would be a swell idea to let her put on this same lingere/bikini/whatever she's wearing and recreate these pics since she was in her early twenties then and is in her early thirties now.

Quote:
Originally posted by BillK

wow. sorry I missed this thread before. I totally love her tits. I'd could fondle those for hours...

Thanks, man. I, obviously totally agree!
Lvl 3
you was a lucky man THX, what a cute girl. When I was 20-25 I spent a really long time working and I only had a few gf (all of them over 45 yo) for short period of time. I miss those years... If I would come back, I will have a young, fresh gf as yours and I would work much less.
Lvl 12
She's nice, perky little boobs, thanks.
  • Goto: