Score: 4.46 Votes: 67
rate this

Happy Couple Contributing Back to What Boys Want Forum :)

Starter: Twolovers84 Posted: 13 years ago Views: 49.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 10
once it's all worked out . .. perhaps
Lvl 11
Wouldn't that be fantastic!! Get to see it too......sweet!
Lvl 4
where is the gif at? i missed it?
Lvl 14
we need more pics....
Lvl 18
I hate to be a dick but no pics have been posted in this thread since the 1st of June and it's now the 29th of July so that's almost 2 full months of just conversation. This is a pic sub-forum. I'm not really sure what to do with it, I can't move it to the lounge because of the nudes so that only leaves an option to lock it.

For now we'll leave it here but sooner or later if no new pics show up then it's going to have to be locked. There's already way more pages of text than pics.
Lvl 16
Came to the thread late, but very nice, thanks for sharing. If your still posting more please
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by J-Swiss

I hate to be a dick but no pics have been posted in this thread since the 1st of June and it's now the 29th of July so that's almost 2 full months of just conversation. This is a pic sub-forum. I'm not really sure what to do with it, I can't move it to the lounge because of the nudes so that only leaves an option to lock it.

For now we'll leave it here but sooner or later if no new pics show up then it's going to have to be locked. There's already way more pages of text than pics.

I will resolve this dilema for you J-Swiss, If the starter of this topic has anymore pics to post then please send me a PM and i will unlock it.
  • Goto: