Score: 4.46 Votes: 67
rate this

Happy Couple Contributing Back to What Boys Want Forum :)

Starter: Twolovers84 Posted: 13 years ago Views: 49.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Twolovers84

If we were hangin' out and this is how the night ended then pat yourself on the back, you did something righth

Mmmm. These (particularly post #20, pic #3) don't look like how the night would end. They look like a fantastic beginning.

Oh. Yeah.

J, you're a fortunate man. R, you're a quite lovely woman. Those nipples stand at attention and command the same of me. Thanks for sharing, and I'm looking forward to finishing this thread and seeing (hopefully) many more from you two.
Lvl 6
What a great ass (R). Thanks for sharing!! (J) You are a lucky man I hope you treat your girl right (I'm sure you do!). And thank you for sharing pics of your very hot and SEXY girl!!
hey, look at that... quite the inviting pose you've got there, too
Lvl 7
I'd like to take some credit for (R) here. She's a good friend of mine from college. She had mentioned to me a few months ago about wanting to post pics of herself. Because I have had this fantasy of seeing her naked for years I encouraged her to do it! So this has been an especially great development for me!
Lvl 7
Oh yeah, also wanted to add that we lived in the same dorm, and I would stare at that fine ass all the time. Not sure if she ever noticed (but sometimes I hoped she did!). I even got some nice peeks at it (and more) a few times when she would come out of the showers wrapped only in a towel. Ever since she told me these pictures were posted here they've had my "attention" every single day.
Lvl 7
How lovely. What a beautiful woman, thanks for posting, hope your having fun 'cause I'm lovin' the view.
hope we'll see more pics soon
Lvl 9
J, congrats on getting a fine woman.

R, you are quite the beautiful woman, amazing figure.
Lvl 7
I left a post but thought it was better to address it to R instead
Lvl 10
"Bronzepot" should indeed be proud for finally coaxing a geeky, once-shy English major into posting her pictures online. I told him in confidence I had pictures like this, and he was indeed instrumental in pretty much "double-daring" me into doing it. High-five. And no, I never noticed you ogling me in college - thought now that i think about it, I should have assumed an ulterior motive. Hope you've been enjoying. I bet this has increased our friendship 1000X.
Lvl 5
this being my first post here shows how much i appreciate this
will you be posting any more pics soon....
Lvl 4
very sexy and tasteful pix R, and bronzepot, how could you have NOT oogled R in college? you should have made a move on her at some point...i know I couldn't have went on just oogling her ass and body and never even at least made a pass at her!!! No never hurt anyone, lol!!!
Lvl 10
probably because I was such an imposing person in college
Lvl 6
being my first also......Awesome pictures. Beautiful girl
Lvl 10
any trustworthy people know how to convert a movie into .gifs? If you are willing to do that for us, let us know. Hell, you'd get a movie from us and the results of your handiwork might appear up here!
Lvl 21
yep
would'nt be a problem to convert the movie for you
Lvl 10
I approve of that post. Happy wanking!
Lvl 13
do we get to see this movie too :-)
  • Goto: